Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment
(08-22-2021, 02:45 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 02:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 02:18 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 02:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 02:07 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter tell you one thing Florida has some high property tax rates so don't believe ever thing you hear about taxes every state has schools roads and bridges to build and take care of.
Florida and Texas are gaining population at the expense of blue states. That fact is no accident and it is a fact that village idiots cannot refute.
Quooter didn't say FL and Texas wasn't gaining population need to get the Sh!t out of your in this case eyes. All i said was Florida property taxes are pretty high they have the same upkeep as most other states have.
People are fleeing blue states for jobs and a lower cost of living. You are wasting your time denying that fact. Raising taxes in blue states, which is typically Democrats' response to declining tax revenues, will only accelerate the decline of their populations.
Quooter i believe in Florida's case it's the weather more than anything that was my reason. I think that's why a lot of old people went their for the winter.
California has a great climate and great beaches and it is not gaining population at the expense of red states and it is certainly not a popular retirement destination. Do you have a theory to explain why a large blue state like Californian is losing so many people to states like Texas, Idaho, Utah, and Montana?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment - by Hoot Gibson - 08-22-2021, 03:48 PM