Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment
(09-03-2021, 12:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter let's take Trump's first 37 months jobs added 6,911,000 all President Biden needs for the next 30 months is 2,457,000 jobs added.
Quooter Obama's last 37 months he added 8,239,000 jobs
Quooter here are the numbers check for your self i

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES00000...w=net_1mth
I don't need to check the BLS numbers. I understand how our economy works. As the economy reaches full employment, it becomes impossible to add large numbers of jobs because that is what determines full employment. So, the president with the best jobs growth will always be somebody who inherited an economy with a large unemployment rate who presides over the recovery from a deep recession or depression.

The pandemic resulted in a deep recession. The pandemic was not caused by Donald Trump and it was global in scope. Expectations were high that the economy would quickly recover as the pandemic waned. Job growth under Biden has been disappointing according to economic experts. That fact is indisputable.

Your efforts to compare Trump's job numbers, including the impact of a global pandemic, the Biden's job numbers is dishonest. I know that you will continue to do it because truth does not matter to you and the other Twin Tick.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment - by Hoot Gibson - 09-03-2021, 12:50 PM