Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment
(09-03-2021, 03:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 02:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 02:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 01:30 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 01:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I know what you did and I explained why Trump's job numbers should have been much lower than Biden's numbers. A deep recession creates a large number of unemployed workers. The reason for the recession was the pandemic. Economic experts expected a stronger recovery because Biden started in such a hole and the economy had been so strong before the pandemic. Trump inherited a much better economy than Biden did because of the pandemic. Job growth was slower because there were fewer jobs to fill and the economy was near what is considered full employment. If there are fewer people looking for jobs and fewer available jobs, then it is not possible to create more jobs than there are openings. This seems to be common sense to me but for some reason, neither you nor your little buddy seems to grasp it.
Like I have already said the REAL NUMBERS DON'T LIE you can spin it all you want but they don't change Quooter.
Like I have already said, you lack the mental ability to understand the numbers. Biden's economy has been disappointing and those experts that set the expectations are not all Republicans. They are just honest economists who understand how strongly the economy should have rebounded from the pandemic-induced recession. That disappointment in Biden has zero to do with Trump.
Pandemic ain't over.  Thank you unvaccinated Americans.  Dodgy
Vaccinated Americans spread the virus the same as unvaccinated ones do.
Damm Quooter if you don't have a answer to everything if not for the unvaccinated the vaccinated wouldn't get it damm if you ain't stupid
Messages In This Thread
RE: Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment - by vector#1 - 09-03-2021, 03:58 PM