Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Co Central 25 East Ridge 8
Final Score
Congrats Hawks! keep soarin
Congrats Hawks!......keep fightin ER, you'll get it together!
Congrats PCC!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Hawks!
The ER and PCC game is being replayed on Pikevilles TV station on Foothills it is Chanel 72.
This game was 25-8. Even KHSAA has it...Needs to be updated or edited....Congrats Hawks!
Congrats Pike
Heard this game was a dog fight
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cards09 Wrote:Heard this game was a dog fight

It really was. Central scored the last TD with about 2 minutes to go, and it was an interception returned.
Cards09 Wrote:Heard this game was a dog fight
Was Michael Vick there??? LOL!!!!!
I couldn't resist! Good win for the Hawks who were short-handed.
Congrats Pike County Central.
Good job Hawks.
14 total turnovers in the game. Must have been an odd game to watch.
I heard all of ER
s scores came from defense, and PC's defense scored twice. Both defenses must be pretty good.
wow, who was it that was praising bobby branham?? his heart is there, but goodness the knowledge and teaching of fundamentles isn't
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:wow, who was it that was praising bobby branham?? his heart is there, but goodness the knowledge and teaching of fundamentles isn't

I agree with you JimmyD. I don't think Branham has a lot to do with the defense though. I see Bentley making most of those calls on the sideline. Maybe he is just relaying them from Coach B though, not sure.
E/Rs defence played great. Branham gave the d back to Lincoln, which really played well. KO did a fine job with the o, but the execution was not very good. All those fumbles and dropped passes kept them from winning this game. Watching them practice is it apparent that no time is given to working on skills to eliminate these mistakes. For those you say no E/R player can play for an other team, you are wrong. Big Mike Rowe could start for any team in this area.
Wow I expected PCC by alot more
I just don't get it; Epling is running the ball hard all game, Branham is dragging players on every carry and you pass the ball on 1st and goal in the red zone?
It resulted in an interception taking 90 yards to the house btw.
CONGRATS HAWKS
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:wow, who was it that was praising bobby branham?? his heart is there, but goodness the knowledge and teaching of fundamentles isn't

I am with ya Dugan. I played with those guys. the play calling is horrible. Keep your heads up warriors. we can do it.

Amen. I totally agree with you. It takes more than heart to coach a winning team. The talent is there to make the warriors a solid team, but if you don't know what to do with it....It doesn't do much good.
You know, you guys may be right, with all of your vast coaching experience. BTW, where have you guys coached again???? You can question my coaching all you want, but don't put down these young men!!!
CoachB Wrote:You know, you guys may be right, with all of your vast coaching experience. BTW, where have you guys coached again???? You can question my coaching all you want, but don't put down these young men!!!

I don't think anyone on here has been putting down the ER team at all. No one is questioning the players (they seem to be both talented and athletic), it seems like they are questioning the coaching ablility. And if you have ALL that vast coaching experience, when are they going to get to see it be used?? But you're probably right, with that 1 year of head coaching experience, you probably do know alot more than most of the kids that post on here. Big Grin Good luck to ER. I do hope to see you win this next week.
nobody is puting us down
I haven't read one post on here bashing the ER players; the talent is there now, use it.
CoachB Wrote:You know, you guys may be right, with all of your vast coaching experience. BTW, where have you guys coached again???? You can question my coaching all you want, but don't put down these young men!!!

Talking crap about a coach hurts a team period....Coach B is a good coach.....every game theres hundereds of woulda shoulda couldas.....give him some time....good luck warriors...
The Coach Bashing continues in the Land of the BIG Chief Chief Chief get used to it or pull the up the stakes and get your teepee out of there.

I dont think they are putting down the players Coach B, I think they are putting down you as a coach, which tends to happen when you get beat by teams you should have clobbered, keep your head up Coach B, the talent is there, the dedication is there, it just needs you to connect the two pieces together. CONGRATS HAWKS NICE WIN! KEEP SOARING!