• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 65 Perry County Central 26
Final
Congrats Bulldogs!
Congrats Hazard..
Congrats Hazard!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i think i need barney5 to explain to me how hazard got lucky again in this beat down, congrats dawgs, u all did a very good job on both sides of the game, #33 mikael campbell was unstoppabel for the dawgs and joey meehan and josh kid and tyler olinger had a very good game on the offensive side of the game.
I just watched the segment on WYMT about this game, one comment that stuck out to me was the PCC coach after the game. He said it was real "classy" for Hazard to keep throwing the ball trying to rack up points with about 6 minutes left to go.
CONGRATS DAWGS!!!
BLACK GOLD CHAMPS!!!
GRIZZ Wrote:I just watched the segment on WYMT about this game, one comment that stuck out to me was the PCC coach after the game. He said it was real "classy" for Hazard to keep throwing the ball trying to rack up points with about 6 minutes left to go.

I dont understand that either....he kept his varsity in the whole game and put demetri travis over our little 4'5 freshman jv player and tried to throw the ball to score. Our jv defense picked them off and took it 100 yds to the house....what are we supposed to do make a freshman kneel it on the 1??? lmao...we even had to run another play with no time left on the clock and deflected it in the end zone with the jv team. Why not just kneel it and let time run out??? Were classless??? lmao....
i dont know why people complain after a team performs with such excellence, i dont see anybody complaining abt oklahoma putting a beating on the other day. If pcc would have won the game which i highly doubted from the begining, they would've wanted to show their dominance. Some people say that hazard is getting lucky winning games, they just wanted to make it clear in this game that they are for real and there has been no luck involved, it is their hard work which is paying off.

GRIZZ Wrote:I just watched the segment on WYMT about this game, one comment that stuck out to me was the PCC coach after the game. He said it was real "classy" for Hazard to keep throwing the ball trying to rack up points with about 6 minutes left to go.

CRY BABY~!!! Like if it was the other way around he would just quit!!

GOOO DAWGS!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!