Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co. 14 Fleming Co. 7
Hard fought struggle...no scoring in the second half, which was full of big defensive stops on both sides. Very hard nosed football game...
Congrats Estill..
i heard that ben benedict was out of the game. was that true?
if benedict was it wasnt for long.
baber & walling were though.
Congrats Estill Wink Your Making EC Proud!! Keep It Up
picked this one......
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
This one really suprised me Congrats Estill co
Hard fought battle on both sides of the ball. Great win for Coach Jones and the neers!!! Keep it up boys.
thecavemaster Wrote:Hard fought struggle...no scoring in the second half, which was full of big defensive stops on both sides. Very hard nosed football game...

Well said. Congrats Estill on a big win!!:letsparty
Congrats Estill on a hard fought win.
Congrats Estill... GREAT Game...YAY!
Congrats Estill.
congrats estill on a great win!! hehe. yay our boys are awesome!! =]. keep up the good work.
Congratulations Estill
Congrats to Estill, they stuck to their game plan and won a big game. I think they will beat Cawood and finish 2nd in this district.
Fleming had better find some offense quick, or they may not win another game! They have under 60 yards passing in the past 2 games COMBINED! When your a spread team that is looking to throw first, that is horrible! No offense to Powell and Estill, but Fleming has not played teams that have great pass defense. I think they better use their off week to get someone/something ready for the home stretch!