Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the biggest upset in week 4?
who was it??? i think it was prolly Jenkins over Evarts the single A #10 in the state great job cavs.
that was a huge win for the Cavs, but the Knox-Rockcastle score floored me..I knew Knox was good but didnt think they would shut out Rock..
i think it was Jenkins Over Evarts the single A #10 team in the state great job cavs GO BIG GREEN!!!!!!!!
i didnt believe that rock would get shut-out by knox.... but on the other hand i didnt believe Jenkins would pull off the upset against Evarts...... I also didnt believe that North Laurel would have Letcher Central down 14-0 at the half... but the cougars came out very flat!!!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:that was a huge win for the Cavs, but the Knox-Rockcastle score floored me..I knew Knox was good but didnt think they would shut out Rock..

i agree with u. it was very surprising to see that rock lost.
Knox over Rockcastle. Never would have thought Knox would pull that win off, and hold them scoreless.
Belfry didn't win last week, is that an upset? Tongue (We were off, it's a joke)
Knox over Rockcastle and Jenkins over Evarts are about the same in terms of upsets, IMO anyways.
Jenkins over Evarts
How bout them Cavs, glad to see things are alot brighter in Jenkins, they deserve it.