Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Olinemen for 2021
Who are some of the top OLinemine this season?
[-] The following 1 user Likes UK1fan's post:
  • Westside
Corbin OL Franklin West ( Super Sophomore) kid is a beast among boys.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!
(06-13-2021, 11:57 AM)64SUR Wrote: Corbin OL Franklin West ( Super Sophomore)  kid is a beast among boys.
Truth!
Anthony Johns from LCA, recently offered by Navy and EKU offered today. Expect more offers to come in for the young man.
[-] The following 2 users Like PHSFarmersMarket's post:
  • 64SUR, Westside
Bingham from Johnson Central.
[-] The following 2 users Like Running wild 14's post:
  • #55PirateFan, 64SUR
Guy Blyth who is now at Hopkinsville was at Christian hes a stud!
(06-13-2021, 11:57 AM)64SUR Wrote: Corbin OL Franklin West ( Super Sophomore)  kid is a beast among boys.

Franklin is a BEAST! and a great kid!
the whole front 5 of Breathitt county will be a force
Carson Greenwell, center Franklin County
Sophomore Aba Selm 6'4 270 started several games a Freshman for Simon Kenton last year.

Dixie and Beechwood have to stud linemen getting offers.

Evan Wibberly - 6’5” 280 - Dixie Heights - ‘22 - OL - Twitter @EvanWibbz

Austin Peay, Central Arkansas, Eastern Michigan, Eastern Ky, Elon Univ, Florida International Univ, Marshall, Middle Tenn St, Missouri St, Murray St, Western Ky, Youngstown St.

Luke Slusher - 6’5” 295 - Beechwood - ‘22 - OL/DL - Twitter @SlusherLuke

AirForce Academy, Elon University, Dartmouth, Eastern Ky, Eastern Michigan, Murray St, Western Ky
Grant Bingham from Johnson Central will be playing on Sunday's in a couple years. In my opinion, Bingham was one of the top offensive linemen in Kentucky last year, this year he may be "the" best. Good luck to him and ALL the Hawgs this season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes #55PirateFan's post:
  • 64SUR
OL/DL Landon Hammock a beast on the field, along with the Sayers twins, and along with the entire line returning for Pikeville will no doubt open some gaping holes this season. Hard too choose just one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHS DYNASTY's post:
  • jetpilot
(06-15-2021, 07:58 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote: Grant Bingham from Johnson Central will be playing on Sunday's in a couple years. In my opinion, Bingham was one of the top offensive linemen in Kentucky last year, this year he may be "the" best. Good luck to him and ALL the Hawgs this season.
Jager Burton had that title. Mr Football for a reason
LCA - Anthony Johns & Grant Vaught
(06-16-2021, 01:31 PM)pocoboy18 Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 07:58 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote: Grant Bingham from Johnson Central will be playing on Sunday's in a couple years. In my opinion, Bingham was one of the top offensive linemen in Kentucky last year, this year he may be "the" best. Good luck to him and ALL the Hawgs this season.
Jager Burton had that title. Mr Football for a reason
Yeah, well that's why I said Bingham was "ONE" of the best last year...
Boyle has some pieces returning from state championship group. Fundamentally, Boyle is as good as it gets.

Lexington Catholic has 3 kids who match up well with almost any threesome in the State. All will be 3 yr starters and have similar builds at 6'-2"  / 6'3"  280 -300 lbs.   

LCA has some impressive kids on its OL. Big fan of Anthony Johns who recently committed to EKU; could have just as easily played at a MAC school.   
Kentucky produces more D1 linemen than D1 basketball players
[-] The following 1 user Likes E's Army's post:
  • #55PirateFan
(06-18-2021, 12:04 PM)E's Army Wrote: Kentucky produces more D1 linemen than D1 basketball players
Statistically speaking, you would expect that to be the case for pretty much any state. UK, for example, has 27 offensive and defensive linemen on their roster. The basketball team only has 13 total scholarship players.
(06-13-2021, 11:57 AM)64SUR Wrote: Corbin OL Franklin West ( Super Sophomore) kid is a beast among boys.

I’ve heard Tucker Burns be moving back to the O line next to Franklin this year, I think Burns has been over looked by some schools.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!
Grant Bingham from JC is absolutely massive has killer strength and can dominate nearly anyone he faces, which should make him the best in the state on its own. One truly has to see this kid in person to know his best attribute is his feet to be such a big guy. My buddies and I were in awe how he could block one guy, break off and run downfield, outrun a safety/linebacker, and block them as well. There’s a reason offers came flying in with this kid, he’s it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • #55PirateFan
Slusher and Wibberly both just committed to WKU!
Best HS linemen in the state in 2021 is obviously Bingham; he also happens to have the highest ceiling as evidenced by the number of college coaches who have offered to have him attend their school - free of charge.

The more encompassing discussion is who has the best OL group. Lots of really good HS fb players in KY who will never play D1 fb because they don't have the measurables. JMO
[-] The following 2 users Like Iggyfan's post:
  • #55PirateFan, Tigerallamerican
(06-12-2021, 06:04 PM)UK1fan Wrote: Who are some of the top OLinemine this season?
Bradee Davidson 2023 Leslie County is a beast. Rivals lost him at 6’6” 350. Probably most underrated OL in state.
Has Fletcher Long's kid graduated from Breathitt Co yet?

Even if he has, I'm sure KY Prep Gridiron and whichever other news outlets Fletcher owns will have him listed as a top lineman for the year.
[-] The following 2 users Like TheOracle's post:
  • Iggyfan, Panthers Dominate