Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SC & Magoffin Game
Anyone have the score?
The last I heard it was something like 30-0 SC at the half.
If I heard correct on the radio, it was 20 something to 6 at halftime, with the final score being Sheldon Clark 30 and Magoffin County 12.
Horrible game by the Cards... Their emotions were scrambled from the accident today
Dials is an impressive runner. He has great balance. He played pretty much the entire game tonight except for the last 2 minutes of the game. The Hornets D shut him down for the most part in the second half. He had several runs for losses in the second half. Have to wonder how good SC would be without him. They seemed somewhat flat and unimpressive outside of Dials tonight. I would assume the accident that occurred that took the life of one of the players family members had an effect on them. Our prayers are with the Kelly Family as they go through this time of grief.
Definitely prayers for the whole Kelly family.
I have to also say that Magoffin County was a class act by observing a moment of silence at their home field for the Kelly family.
Congratz cards!. We face quite a few good teams coming up though.

Very nice to hear that Magoffin had a moment of silence for the Kelly family, that was very classy. My thoughts and prayers go out to their family.
yeh it was a class act. but good game to both.
Good to hear about Magoffin having a moment of silence. Very respectful. Prayers go out to the Kelly family.