Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Left hypocrisy on display
First I did not judge anyone I did say I think their ideas are wrong but for you I will put it straight all those fore fathers that wrote the constitution did probably own slaves plus a republican free them is what should have been done long before that. Now tell me who was the party of slavery for this you may have to go back to the history books to find out. Oh I forgot Democrats don’t believe in history. Now you have the right to believe any news station you want to but for me I listen to all opinions and read the Bible to make my decision on who to vote for. I have been a Democrat most of my life but I can’t stand for their beliefs anymore because I think it’s against my religious beliefs. One more thing about slaves if you read the Bible we are still slaves either to obedience or disobedience everyone has the choice. I do hope that you have a great life and believe what ever you wish to that’s your choice no hard feelings on my end. I do think January 6 was wrong just like all the other riots that happened in this country
(08-05-2021, 05:41 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: First I did not judge anyone I did say I think their ideas are wrong but for you I will put it straight all those fore fathers that wrote the constitution did probably own slaves plus a republican free them is what should have been done long before that. Now tell me who was the party of slavery for this you may have to go back to the history books to find out. Oh I forgot Democrats don’t believe in history. Now you have the right to believe any news station you want to but for me I listen to all opinions and read the Bible to make my decision on who to vote for. I have been a Democrat most of my life but I can’t stand for their beliefs anymore because I think it’s against my religious beliefs. One more thing about slaves if you read the Bible we are still slaves either to obedience or disobedience everyone has the choice. I do hope that you have a great life and believe what ever you wish to that’s your choice no hard feelings on my end. I do think January 6 was wrong just like all the other riots that happened in this country
Well first their was no probably they did own other humans. Now democrats did but after the civil rights act was passed did the southern democrats switch to the republican party be honest about it ? Slaves was condone in the bible but it was their own race or to pay off a debt. If you can't understand the verse I posted early let me repost it for you It's pretty simple.

“Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death.

Exodus 21:16
I don't know what you mean that democrats don't believe in history could you give some examples ?

Not all democrats believe in abortion or homosexual you do know that don't you ?

And by the way do you still support the guy who tried his best to over throw the government ?
Let me save you some wasted time Patriot 1. vector, judges everybody who's not a rabid lib;  as being a liar, or a bigot, or as being stupid, or all three. The more gracious you become with him the nastier he get's (not that he could in any way back any of it up.) Even though he constantly judges everybody else, loves to drag that no judging line out. Especially when God's Word is brought before him. And why?: because God's Word on any matter is final, and cannot therefore be equivocated.

In other words vector is a lover of lies who always roots for the other side of grace and godly living. You should have read his tripe as recently as a month or two ago when he was still faking illiteracy, writing posts intentionally misspelling words, and not using any capitalization or punctuation. I keep him on my permanent ignore list so that I don't have to feel defiled by reading his posts. If I was you, I'd take this friendly advice to heart because whether you choose to be direct or an example of Emily Post, vector is 100% troll.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 2 users Like TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, jetpilot
(08-05-2021, 06:13 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Let me save you some wasted time Patriot 1. vector, judges everybody who's not a rabid lib;  as being a liar, or a bigot, or as being stupid, or all three. The more gracious you become with him the nastier he get's (not that he could in any way back any of it up.) Even though he constantly judges everybody else, loves to drag that no judging line out. Especially when God's Word is brought before him. And why?: because God's Word on any matter is final, and cannot therefore be equivocated.

In other words vector is a lover of lies who always roots for the other side of grace and godly living. You should have read his tripe as recently as a month or two ago when he was still faking illiteracy, writing posts intentionally misspelling words, and not using any capitalization or punctuation. I keep him on my permanent ignore list so that I don't have to feel defiled by reading his posts. If I was you, I'd take this friendly advice to heart because whether you choose to be direct or an example of Emily Post, vector is 100% troll.
TRT what lies care to explain if not then I told the truth. I called you out on what you posted and it was a lie prove me wrong please.
I don't judge ever body a liar just the guilty ones again prove me wrong please.
I never judge god's word now you are a liar for that now once again prove me wrong please.
I have never rooted for the other side of grace and godly living again you are lying TRT.
The only time I post something is when the facts and truth are misinformed in other words lies again prove me wrong please.
(08-05-2021, 05:57 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 05:41 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: First I did not judge anyone I did say I think their ideas are wrong but for you I will put it straight all those fore fathers that wrote the constitution did probably own slaves plus a republican free them is what should have been done long before that. Now tell me who was the party of slavery for this you may have to go back to the history books to find out. Oh I forgot Democrats don’t believe in history. Now you have the right to believe any news station you want to but for me I listen to all opinions and read the Bible to make my decision on who to vote for. I have been a Democrat most of my life but I can’t stand for their beliefs anymore because I think it’s against my religious beliefs. One more thing about slaves if you read the Bible we are still slaves either to obedience or disobedience everyone has the choice. I do hope that you have a great life and believe what ever you wish to that’s your choice no hard feelings on my end. I do think January 6 was wrong just like all the other riots that happened in this country
Well first their was no probably they did own other humans. Now democrats did but after the civil rights act was passed did the southern democrats switch to the republican party be honest about it ? Slaves was condone in the bible but it was their own race or to pay off a debt. If you can't understand the verse I posted early let me repost it for you It's pretty simple.

“Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death.

I don't know what you mean that democrats don't believe in history could you give some examples ?

Not all democrats believe in abortion or homosexual you do know that don't you ?

And by the way do you still support the guy who tried his best to over throw the government ?
I understand the verse perfectly but I think it was talking about stealing a man who was already a slave and selling him because in the Old Testament their were a lot of slaves or servants and they were property of that master. That’s true all Democrats do not believe in abortion or homosexual but the upper part of the Democrats party does so how can you vote for some one who does. Now on Trump I thought he was a arrogant man but want he talked about was more in line with what I believe. It’s thing about overthrowing the government is so idiotic I hate to answer it. I think if I was going to try and overthrow a government I would at least have some guns and been better prepared for it. So why had the FBI infiltrated the mob? I don’t know the truth why but I have my opinions why. You have a good point about slavery but voted for a man that said (and it’s been shown a bunch on tv) that he didn’t want to let his kids go to segregate school because it would be like them going to a jungle or something like that. Like I said you have all the right in the world to vote the way you want and believe what you want and I am just telling my side but seems like you have the only true opinion so I am done. I should have not said as much as I have but I am just discussing this no hard feelings from my end hope you have a blessed rest of the day.
(08-05-2021, 08:40 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:

I understand the verse perfectly but I think it was talking about stealing a man who was already a slave and selling him because in the Old Testament their were a lot of slaves or servants and they were property of that master. That’s true all Democrats do not believe in abortion or homosexual but the upper part of the Democrats party does so how can you vote for some one who does. Now on Trump I thought he was a arrogant man but want he talked about was more in line with what I believe. It’s thing about overthrowing the government is so idiotic I hate to answer it. I think if I was going to try and overthrow a government I would at least have some guns and been better prepared for it. So why had the FBI infiltrated the mob? I don’t know the truth why but I have my opinions why. You have a good point about slavery but voted for a man that said (and it’s been shown a bunch on tv) that he didn’t want to let his kids go to segregate school because it would be like them going to a jungle or something like that. Like I said you have all the right in the world to vote the way you want and believe what you want and I am just telling my side but seems like you have the only true opinion so I am done. I should have not said as much as I have but I am just discussing this no hard feelings from my end hope you have a blessed rest of the day.
I don't know bout stealing a slave it says " Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death" Nothing about stealing a slave in that verse just a man. There was slavery condone in the bible but as far as I can tell it was your own race or someone paying off a debt I could be wrong but anyway it's not right.
What was January 6th about care to explain a little more ? Just maybe he could not get any help from the military we do know he tried to get the DOJ to go along. That's why Barr resign and some of the others was going to but Rosen wouldn't play ball. I think it was a attempt to overthrow the let's say election you have to agree on that. He went on for 3 months saying the election was stolen and to this day still crying the election was stolen with NO PROOF to back his claim up. I don't know what you are talking about FBI infiltrated the mob unless it was about the attempted kidnapping of the governor of Michigan. And you know there are more sins than abortion and homosexual. I don't think your party wants to fix the abortion ruling I think they like to campaign on it more. You do know your party has controlled the court since FDR.
Proverbs 26:4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly!lest you(meaning me) would be like him. Sorry for getting into this discussion  because it is foolishness.
(08-06-2021, 10:51 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: Proverbs 26:4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly!lest you(meaning me) would be like him. Sorry for getting into this discussion  because it is foolishness.
So judging by your silence and dodging the actions on January 6th you still support the Leader that's all I need to know about you then.
(08-05-2021, 08:40 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:

"So why had the FBI infiltrated the mob? " If you are relying on Tucker for your info well that's all I am going to say on the subject.

Tucker Carlson’s attempt to blame the FBI for the Capitol insurrection, debunked - Vox
"dubunked - Vox" tells you all you need to know about vector.

(08-08-2021, 03:33 PM)jetpilot Wrote: "dubunked - Vox" tells you all you need to know about vector.

Well Jet did the FBI infiltrated the Insurrection ?