Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Left hypocrisy on display
^^ For future reference... Getting on here and repeating talking points does not make one a messenger. It does not even mean the one repeating the talking points, even understands what he's typing. So in missing the mark as messenger, what does that leave? A parrot, yes. A copy cat, yes. A gossip monger, yes. A Dem homer, yes. You get the idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-21-2021, 08:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 08:06 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 07:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 04:27 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 04:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: vector I'd watch my mouth if I were you. According to Hound the universe is on a huntdown after you. Bill Gates and the Clintons are hiding out as I type this.
TRT here we go again faced with TRUTH and FACTS that YOU don't like tear down the messenger that's your only response.
Don't look hear look over their.

(06-21-2021, 12:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If Eric Swalwell were a Republican, his affair with a Chinese spy would be 24/7 news and Democrats would not rest until he was removed from the House of Representatives.  If not for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.                                                                                                                                                          
[Image: https://www.noslavelabor.com/images/trum...values.jpg]
Quooter his campaign did work with the Russians to help him get elected. So the FBI did have a good reason to investigate only complaint I have they should of announced it before the 2016 election.
Hillary conceded the morning after the election has your Dear Leader ?
I wouldn't want to eat with them myself traitors.
Yes after what he did that lead up to January 6th YES he is a threat to democracy and so are you and the rest of the Trumpsters.
Your first sentence is a lie, so the rest of what you said is irrelevant.  Hillary lost the election in 2016, so it made perfect sense for her to concede. Trump won the 2016 election and he won the 2020 election, so it would have made no sense for him to have conceded either election.

After lying about the election results day after day, week after week, and month after month, the forensic audits will be examining the evidence of widespread election fraud that the federal courts refused to consider. Regardless of whether they prove that there was enough fraud to have stolen the election, honest Democrats (a near oxymoron) will have to concede that there was widespread election fraud.

The dominos will be falling soon. First Arizona, then Georgia, Pennsylvania, and maybe more. I think that Trump may have won Virginia and would love to see a thorough audit of the results here. My current county of residence is very, very good at election fraud.
Quooter wrong again.
U.S. has new intel that Manafort friend Kilimnik gave Trump campaign data to Russia (nbcnews.com)
Q
uooter your Dear Leader didn't win in 2020 if he did he would be in the White House. This Fraud Lie is like that Bigfoot Show stay tuned next week you will see him. IT'S A SCAM FOR VOTER SUPPRESSION AND FUND RAISING.
The fact that you believe anything that a Democrat media outlet tells you does not invalidate anything that I have posted. NBC/MSNBC does not have a very good track record of accurate reporting. Democrats would not be spending millions in an effort to discredit the audits if they were not worried about the results. Ask yourself why they would do that and then try really hard not to lie to yourself when you answer the question.

Lying would necessarily have to be seen as a bad thing for that to matter to #1. There's no way he feels any conscience pangs when he spreads talking point lies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-21-2021, 12:05 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Further while I'm thinking about it; from where does this idea come which holds that women who compromise themselves with their male counterparts are in any way being abused? Back before the dawn-of-moron, people used to correctly say "it takes two to tango."

STUDY:
"Who cheats more, men or women? Well, men tend to cheat more than women, but there’s evidence the infidelity gap is closing. This isn’t due to the fact that men are having fewer affairs than they once did. Rather it has to do with the fact that women are cheating more often than men are. Or so some data reveals."
https://www.fatherly.com/health-science/...lity-data/

And these are just the married girls. Most of the unmarried ones operate on the idea that whatever they do prior to getting married will be none of their future husband's business. It's supposedly comfortably in the past. LOL There's a lot of liberal blather floating around out there where sexual promiscuity is concerned. God's view on the matter---

Leviticus chap 20
1My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:
2That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.
3For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
4But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.
5Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

Girls are no more innocent than are the men who chase them.  And vice versa BTW

Trump bragged about actually abusing women.  Then again, as often as he lies, it's probably 50/50 that he was lying about it.
^^ Possibly you've led such a sheltered life that you never had occasion to be in the boy's locker room. Maybe your days were spent in the band room, IDK. In boy's locker rooms all through high school and college, I heard A LOT of braggadocious accounts of sexual conquest that I seriously doubted. On more than one occasion I actually knew the story was a lie. All of which BTW paled to like accounts heard in the Air Force.

I mean, what planet did you mushrooms grow up on anyway? In the society I grew up every thing smacked of sexual promiscuity. John Mellencamp sang about Jack and Diane, and Bob Seger lamented how maturity robs young adults of their innocent naivete when he said he wished he "didn;t know now what he didn't know then." But the corker would have to be Steven Tyler of Aerosmith who believes God made him the answer to every woman's sexual fantasy. Every one of which he fully intends to get around to. Movies, books, TV shows, night clubs, I mean who could even name it all. 

But you are likely more right than you know with regard to Trump as that applies to separating the man from the legend. Is he guilty of extramarital sex? Certainly. How many men can say they never did such things? I never met one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-23-2021, 11:22 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Possibly you've led such a sheltered life that you never had occasion to be in the boy's locker room. Maybe your days were spent in the band room, IDK. In boy's locker rooms all through high school and college, I heard A LOT of braggadocious accounts of sexual conquest that I seriously doubted. On more than one occasion I actually knew the story was a lie. All of which BTW paled to like accounts heard in the Air Force.

I mean, what planet did you mushrooms grow up on anyway? In the society I grew up every thing smacked of sexual promiscuity. John Mellencamp sang about Jack and Diane, and Bob Seger lamented how maturity robs young adults of their innocent naivete when he said he wished he "didn;t know now what he didn't know then." But the corker would have to be Steven Tyler of Aerosmith who believes God made him the answer to every woman's sexual fantasy. Every one of which he fully intends to get around to. Movies, books, TV shows, night clubs, I mean who could even name it all. 

But you are likely more right than you know with regard to Trump as that applies to separating the man from the legend. Is he guilty of extramarital sex? Certainly. How many men can say they never did such things? I never met one.

Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Many in today's GOP are having a difficult time abiding by this Bible verse.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • vector#1
(06-23-2021, 11:31 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 11:22 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Possibly you've led such a sheltered life that you never had occasion to be in the boy's locker room. Maybe your days were spent in the band room, IDK. In boy's locker rooms all through high school and college, I heard A LOT of braggadocious accounts of sexual conquest that I seriously doubted. On more than one occasion I actually knew the story was a lie. All of which BTW paled to like accounts heard in the Air Force.

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other, Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Even more in the Party that Created the Klan are having a difficult time abiding by it. Who was Joe Biden serving when Hunter Biden landed an executive position with Burisma. Which was he serving when he used $1 billion in American taxpayer money to coerce the Ukrainian government into firing the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter and Burisma? Most of the wealthiest members of Congress are members of the Party that Created the KKK and most of them were not wealthy when they arrived in Washington. Who are they serving?

There are plenty of Washington politicians who are lining their pockets with unearned income and neither party has a monopoly on them. Trying to portray the GOP as the party of the rich and ignoring the crooked Democrats is disingenuous. You know that greed and corruption has no respect for party labels.

Total dodge^^ You go from judging the character of DJT, which in your mind excuses the way he was maligned by globalists and Democrats and establishment RINO's, and justifies whatever actions it may have taken to unseat him; to Dem give-away programs. And to go there you had to run over the fact that it was the Trump Administration which funded and enacted the COVID stimulus, and even then only after San Fran Nan stonewalled the 2nd stimulus until after Trump left office.

For your information, the guy who has little by way of this world's substance, can be much more guilty of the love of money than any billionaire.

It amazes me that you, a liberal who supports unfettered abortion and gay rights with your votes, would go to the same scripture you reject on those matters, to support your hatred for Trump. Although you didn't quite go there, my guess is that you were alluding to the Dem's supposed compassion for those who (should) have to work for a living but choose not to.

There is nothing at all in Scripture which suggests life in this world is easy. In fact, it is the Lord Himself who says we are to earn our bread by sweating for it. Society is not morally responsible to "help" people who have an ax to grind with those who are wealthy or with those who seem to have 'made it' by working hard.

In a healthy society and owing to varying degrees of the willingness to manage personal wealth, there are infinite levels of personal wealth. Equality of income is therefor, a ridiculous pipe dream that will never come true. Nor would it ever have the Lord's approval because it absolves people of the very clearly stated responsibilities He demands of us, and the difficulties He said this life will always bring. Sin, the validity of which people deny even exists these days, entered into the world as the result of Adam's disobedience---

Genesis chap 2--
the LORD God commanded the man, saying, “From any tree of the garden you may freely eat, for on the day that you eat from it you will certainly die.”

One rule. God gave Adam only one rule to keep, but he broke the one rule. After that came the entirety of the law in the form of the Old Testament.

Genesis chap 3--
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Men tend to think they're free to do what they think is right these days, and have chosen to decide things like abortion and homosexuality are now things to be celebrated as a matter of pride. Such things are a rebellion unto God, and the rebellion goes under the banner of secular humanism, or income inequality, or gay rights, or women's health, or you name it. The left think they know better and the right seem a bit confused too. But all the deceitfulness is cleared rather substantially by the truth of God, don't you think?

The Republicans under DJT tried to and did, vastly improve on both the availability of work and the acquisition of work. We had a revitalized economy and historically high employment numbers across the board. People were becoming self sufficient once again. The fact that that happened didn't excuse or validate America's departure from what got us here. Nor does all the crowing going on by Dems validate what they accomplished in 2020.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-23-2021, 12:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Even more in the Party that Created the Klan are having a difficult time abiding by it. Who was Joe Biden serving when Hunter Biden landed an executive position with Burisma. Which was he serving when he used $1 billion in American taxpayer money to coerce the Ukrainian government into firing the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter and Burisma? Most of the wealthiest members of Congress are members of the Party that Created the KKK and most of them were not wealthy when they arrived in Washington. Who are they serving?

There are plenty of Washington politicians who are lining their pockets with unearned income and neither party has a monopoly on them. Trying to portray the GOP as the party of the rich and ignoring the crooked Democrats is disingenuous. You know that greed and corruption has no respect for party labels.

Why do you and the other Trumpsters feel compelled to defend Trump?  That is the million dollar question.  You won't find me defending a politician very often, unlike the sect of the GOP who have adopted Trump as their Master and defend him without thought.

Quooter just more of your lying this has all been looked at by your Dear Leader nothing their Trumpster.

(06-23-2021, 02:15 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Total dodge^^ You go from judging the character of DJT, which in your mind excuses the way he was maligned by globalists and Democrats and establishment RINO's, and justifies whatever actions it may have taken to unseat him; to Dem give-away programs. And to go there you had to run over the fact that it was the Trump Administration which funded and enacted the COVID stimulus, and even then only after San Fran Nan stonewalled the 2nd stimulus until after Trump left office.

For your information, the guy who has little by way of this world's substance, can be much more guilty of the love of money than any billionaire.

It amazes me that you, a liberal who supports unfettered abortion and gay rights with your votes, would go to the same scripture you reject on those matters, to support your hatred for Trump. Although you didn't quite go there, my guess is that you were alluding to the Dem's supposed compassion for those who (should) have to work for a living but choose not to.

There is nothing at all in Scripture which suggests life in this world is easy. In fact, it is the Lord Himself who says we are to earn our bread by sweating for it. Society is not morally responsible to "help" people who have an ax to grind with those who are wealthy or with those who seem to have 'made it' by working hard.

In a healthy society and owing to varying degrees of the willingness to manage personal wealth,  there are infinite levels of personal wealth. Equality of income is therefor, a ridiculous pipe dream that will never come true. Nor would it ever have the Lord's approval because it absolves people of the very clearly stated responsibilities He demands of us, and the difficulties He said this life will always bring. Sin, the validity of which people deny even exists these days, entered into the world as the result of Adam's disobedience---

Genesis chap 2--
the LORD God commanded the man, saying, “From any tree of the garden you may freely eat;
17 but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not [url=https://biblehub.com/nasb_/genesis/2.htm#fn][/url]eat, for on the day that you eat from it you will certainly die.”

One rule. God gave Adam only one rule to keep, but he broke the one rule. After that came the entirety of the law in the form of the Old Testament.

Genesis chap 3--
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Men tend to think they're free to do what they think is right these days, and have chosen to decide things like abortion and homosexuality are now things to be celebrated as a matter of pride. Such things are a rebellion unto God, and the rebellion goes under the banner of secular humanism, or income inequality, or gay rights, or women's health, or you name it. The left think they know better and the right seem a bit confused too. But all the deceitfulness is cleared rather substantially by the truth of God, don't you think?

The Republicans under DJT tried to and did, vastly improve on both the availability of work and the acquisition of work. We had a revitalized economy and historically high employment numbers across the board. People were becoming self sufficient once again. The fact that that happened didn't excuse or validate America's departure from what got us here. Nor does all the crowing going on by Dems validate what they accomplished in 2020.
TRT and you still support the King who tried to overthrow the government to stay in power.

(06-23-2021, 03:10 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

Why do you and the other Trumpsters feel compelled to defend Trump?  That is the million dollar question.  You won't find me defending a politician very often, unlike the sect of the GOP who have adopted Trump as their Master and defend him without thought.
He is the Trumpsters Dear Leader enough said.

Why? Fact number one.  I saw the chain of false allegations and downright lies prosecuted by the left, who by the way announced the fact that they were going to impeach him while Hillary was making her concession. There has not been so much as one investigation which bore evidentiary proof against DJT. And I saw the covid-19 circus and the leftist denials about the effectiveness of HCQ. And I saw the 4 year long resistance highlighted by two sham impeachments.

Other than gossip. Show the evidence to justify it all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-23-2021, 05:00 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Why? Fact number one.  I saw the chain of false allegations and downright lies prosecuted by the left, who by the way announced the fact that they were going to impeach him while Hillary was making her concession. There has not been so much as one investigation which bore evidentiary proof against DJT. And I saw the covid-19 circus and the leftist denials about the effectiveness of HCQ. And I saw the 4 year long resistance highlighted by two sham impeachments.

TRT I am happy to see you have finally admit Hillary did concede unlike your King who to this day has NOT.  TRT what LIES are you accusing the left for ? 
TRT there was Russia collusion with your Kings campaign.
There was Trump-Russia collusion — and Trump pardoned the colluder | TheHill
TRT the Trump Flu was NO circus over 600,000 Americans died while your King worried about his re-election.
TRT your King was impeached 2 times for very good reason. The Trumpsters in the senate didn't have the marbles to pull the trigger.
And look who filed a impeachment Resolution on january 21 2021. It's that Crazy B!tch you 3 clowns enjoy so much.
(06-23-2021, 05:24 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 11:31 AM)The Outsider Wrote: Matthew 6:24

TRT I am happy to see you have finally admit Hillary did concede unlike your King who to this day has NOT.  TRT what LIES are you accusing the left for ? 
TRT the Trump Flu was NO circus over 600,000 Americans died while your King worried about his re-election.
TRT your King was impeached 2 times for very good reason. The Trumpsters in the senate didn't have the marbles to pull the trigger.
And look who filed a impeachment Resolution on january 21 2021. It's that Crazy B!tch you 3 clowns enjoy so much.
Hillary lost. Trump did not. There is nothing more despicable that an American citizen blaming an American president for a likely Chinese biological attack. Republicans did not blame FDR for Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor. You should be ashamed of yourself, Twin Ticks.
(06-23-2021, 05:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 12:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Even more in the Party that Created the Klan are having a difficult time abiding by it. Who was Joe Biden serving when Hunter Biden landed an executive position with Burisma. Which was he serving when he used $1 billion in American taxpayer money to coerce the Ukrainian government into firing the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter and Burisma? Most of the wealthiest members of Congress are members of the Party that Created the KKK and most of them were not wealthy when they arrived in Washington. Who are they serving?

Hillary lost. Trump did not. There is nothing more despicable that an American citizen blaming an American president for a likely Chinese biological attack. Republicans did not blame FDR for Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor. You should be ashamed of yourself, Twin Ticks.
Quooter nothing about Hillary winning or losing but since you did bring it up she did WIN the popular vote by over 3,000,000 votes. Their was NO audits or trying to overthrow the government she conceded the election morning after. Unlike your King who has attempted a coup passing laws to keep people from voting holding audits by people with no experience what so ever with elections. Quooter NO ONE is blaming your King for the Trump Flu it's how he didn't do a good of handling the Trump Flu all he cared about was his re-election.
Quooter you are the one who should be ashamed especially if you still support the King after January 6th.
(06-23-2021, 05:39 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 03:10 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Why do you and the other Trumpsters feel compelled to defend Trump?  That is the million dollar question.  You won't find me defending a politician very often, unlike the sect of the GOP who have adopted Trump as their Master and defend him without thought.

Quooter nothing about Hillary winning or losing but since you did bring it up she did WIN the popular vote by over 3,000,000 votes. Their was NO audits or trying to overthrow the government she conceded the election morning after. Unlike your King who has attempted a coup passing laws to keep people from voting holding audits by people with no experience what so ever with elections. Quooter NO ONE is blaming your King for the Trump Flu it's how he didn't do a good of handling the Trump Flu all he cared about was his re-election.
Quooter you are the one who should be ashamed especially if you still support the King after January 6th.
Quit lying Twin Ticks. If you are going to blame all 600,000 COVID-19 deaths on Trump by repeatedly citing the total number of deaths and childishly referring to it as the Trump flu, then stand your ground and don't try to weasel out of the accusation. It is childish and it is un-American to blame a pandemic on Trump. You should apologize to every American who loves this country and has lost relatives to the Wuhan virus.
(06-23-2021, 05:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 05:00 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Why? Fact number one.  I saw the chain of false allegations and downright lies prosecuted by the left, who by the way announced the fact that they were going to impeach him while Hillary was making her concession. There has not been so much as one investigation which bore evidentiary proof against DJT. And I saw the covid-19 circus and the leftist denials about the effectiveness of HCQ. And I saw the 4 year long resistance highlighted by two sham impeachments.

Quit lying Twin Ticks. If you are going to blame all 600,000 COVID-19 deaths on Trump by repeatedly citing the total number of deaths and childishly referring to it as the Trump flu, then stand your ground and don't try to weasel out of the accusation. It is childish and it is un-American to blame a pandemic on Trump. You should apologize to every American who loves this country and has lost relatives to the Wuhan virus.
Quooter didn't blame all the deaths on your King but wasn't your King in charge ? Now Quooter if your King had done as good of job as you think he did he would still be King. And that's what got him Dethroned(I call it fired). Quooter if any one needs to be doing any apologies especially after what the world witness on January 6th. That's the most Unamerican thing a citizen of this country can do.
(06-23-2021, 05:54 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 05:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 05:24 PM)vector#1 Wrote: TRT I am happy to see you have finally admit Hillary did concede unlike your King who to this day has NOT.  TRT what LIES are you accusing the left for ? 
Quooter didn't blame all the deaths on your King but wasn't your King in charge ? Now Quooter if your King had done as good of job as you think he did he would still be King. And that's what got him Dethroned(I call it fired). Quooter if any one needs to be doing any apologies especially after what the world witness on January 6th. That's the most Unamerican thing a citizen of this country can do.
Liar. You have repeatedly blamed Trump for ALL of the deaths, even while Andrew Cuomo was sending COVID into nursing homes and actually was killing people by the hundreds, if not by the thousands. I also recall that you defended the job that Cuomo was doing when I pointed out that Florida was managing the pandemic much better than New York. Maybe you should stop posting exaggerated claims that you cannot defend. I believe that 200,000 people have died on Biden's watch. It would be as ridiculous for me to blame those deaths on Biden as it is for you to blame Trump. I blame the Communist Party of China and so should every American.

Even if that is all true, why defend someone who has lied and cheated his entire adult life, way before he was involved in politics?  He does not deserve to be defended against 95% of the allegations against him, so why dwell on the other 5%?

Has the media treated Trump fairly?  No, and a lot of his popularity can be attributed to this.  The media helped him win his initial Republican nomination, due to the fact he was good for outrageous quotes and behavior, plus they thought that it would help Clinton win the General Election thinking that no way someone like him could actually become President, and it has backfired on them. 

Why people cannot think for themselves and realize how dangerous he is to the country is a question that should keep Americans awake at night.
You don't know what he's done his whole adult life Outsider, and that's the real point. Judge Jeanine Pirro has longed claimed to have been a close friend of DJT and the extended family for decades. The good judge insists if your claims about his actions in life were true, wait check that. They aren't your claims because you've never met him or anybody who has. If any of your repeated talking points were true, her circle of friends would know something about at least one of the charges. Judge Pirro is unaware of any point of corroborating evidence whatever.

Why do you insist in participating in the avalanche of libel which has been perpetrated against Trump? You will happily take the unsupported word of anonymous spreaders of gossip, as long as that gossip happens to be about Trump. You ought to be ashamed IMHO. Only a lib could accuse 80 million Trump supporters of not thinking for themselves devoid of one single shred of evidence in support.

If you listen to MSDNC or CNN or NBC, ABC, CBS, Mother Jones, or Politifact, don't try and convince me you think for yourself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-23-2021, 06:05 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 11:31 AM)The Outsider Wrote: Matthew 6:24

Even if that is all true, why defend someone who has lied and cheated his entire adult life, way before he was involved in politics?  He does not deserve to be defended against 95% of the allegations against him, so why dwell on the other 5%?

Has the media treated Trump fairly?  No, and a lot of his popularity can be attributed to this.  The media helped him win his initial Republican nomination, due to the fact he was good for outrageous quotes and behavior, plus they thought that it would help Clinton win the General Election thinking that no way someone like him could actually become President, and it has backfired on them. 

Why people cannot think for themselves and realize how dangerous he is to the country is a question that should keep Americans awake at night.
I feel exactly this way about Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. Trump did nothing to diminish any of my constitutional rights. I fully trust that the same would be true if he served another four year term. Biden and the Democrats, OTOH, are working diligently to codify nationally all of the "emergency" measures enacted by states to facilitate election fraud in the 2020 elections. The possibility of single party rule should keep Americans awake at night. Not the person who is helping shine the light on some serious problems with the 2020 election procedures. Both parties should be working together to make it more difficult to cheat in future elections.
(06-23-2021, 06:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 06:05 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 12:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Even more in the Party that Created the Klan are having a difficult time abiding by it. Who was Joe Biden serving when Hunter Biden landed an executive position with Burisma. Which was he serving when he used $1 billion in American taxpayer money to coerce the Ukrainian government into firing the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter and Burisma? Most of the wealthiest members of Congress are members of the Party that Created the KKK and most of them were not wealthy when they arrived in Washington. Who are they serving?

I feel exactly this way about Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. Trump did nothing to diminish any of my constitutional rights. I fully trust that the same would be true if he served another four year term. Biden and the Democrats, OTOH, are working diligently to codify nationally all of the "emergency" measures enacted by states to facilitate election fraud in the 2020 elections. The possibility of single party rule should keep Americans awake at night. Not the person who is helping shine the light on some serious problems with the 2020 election procedures. Both parties should be working together to make it more difficult to cheat in future elections.
Quooter of course he hasn't done anything to diminish your constitutional rights. No one has accused him of that before January 6th. But if you want a King need to look elsewhere in the United States we have a election every 4 years to decide who is the President and not a King like you and the other 2 Clowns want.
When someone gets on here and says Fox’s news only tells lies then quotes something from yahoo.com that tells me all I need to know about that person. All of them only promote their agenda and so sometimes you have to make your own opinions on all platforms. I also read on here someone quoting scripture now that’s how I chose whom I am voting for the candidate who is closer to my personal beliefs. Now I will have to say most of the time that is the Republican Party. Now I have said my opinion on this you guys go right back at it. There is a Heaven and a hell and I hope that you guys do believe that. If you don’t I will pray for you
[-] The following 3 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, jetpilot, TheRealThing
(08-05-2021, 12:06 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: When someone gets on here and says Fox’s news only tells lies then quotes something from yahoo.com that tells me all I need to know about that person. All of them only promote their agenda and so sometimes you have to make your own opinions on all platforms. I also read on here someone quoting scripture now that’s how I chose whom I am voting for the candidate who is closer to my personal beliefs. Now I will have to say most of the time that is the Republican Party. Now I have said my opinion on this you guys go right back at it. There is a Heaven and a hell and I hope that you guys do believe that. If you don’t I will pray for you
Well first the opinion shows on Fox do lie they do favor the Republican Party.
After what happened on January 6 and you still support Trump then you sure should change your handle Patriot1 to Traitor
(08-05-2021, 12:06 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: When someone gets on here and says Fox’s news only tells lies then quotes something from yahoo.com that tells me all I need to know about that person. All of them only promote their agenda and so sometimes you have to make your own opinions on all platforms. I also read on here someone quoting scripture now that’s how I chose whom I am voting for the candidate who is closer to my personal beliefs. Now I will have to say most of the time that is the Republican Party. Now I have said my opinion on this you guys go right back at it. There is a Heaven and a hell and I hope that you guys do believe that. If you don’t I will pray for you

Exactly right Patriot1. All of this is an Orwellian effort to transform America from a free people to an oppressed people stripped of their rights and their wealth. There is no explanation for it except that "Satan is a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour." So many Americans have been duped to believe the lies and serving Satan now instead of Christ, they are all too willing to be of service to that end. Satan hates the followers of Christ and would see every last one of us in misery. The problem is the Church has become more like the example of the Church of Sardis--- dead. We have brought all of this upon ourselves by our laziness and our ill advised sense of entitlement.

The Lord has allowed Satan's encroachment upon the land because of her idolatry and sin. The twin evils of unfettered abortion and homosexuality having swept the land, men are now under the mindless opinion they can just tax themselves into a utopian existence for all. That even though people are being encouraged to not work. Maybe some genius Keynesian economist on here could explain how that nonsense works? IMHO, the people will not wake up until all these shortages get bad enough to deprive them of carefree trips through the drive-thru; or a phone call to door dash. By then the nation's wealth will be long gone and it will be too late to stave off the horrors of which, have already begun to fall upon our country.

II Chronicles 7:14
“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

America has descended into immorality and turned their backs on God. The chaos is the failing of the Church and her refusal to repent, return to a life of service to Christ, and speak out against sin. God help the Church to rise up to meet the challenge.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-05-2021, 11:49 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Exactly right Patriot1. All of this is an Orwellian effort to transform America from a free people to an oppressed people stripped of their rights and their wealth. There is no explanation for it except that "Satan is a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour." So many Americans have been duped to believe the lies and serving Satan now instead of Christ, they are all too willing to be of service to that end. Satan hates the followers of Christ and would see every last one of us in misery. The problem is the Church has become more like the example of the Church of Sardis--- dead. We have brought all of this upon ourselves by our laziness and our ill advised sense of entitlement.

The Lord has allowed Satan's encroachment upon the land because of her idolatry and sin. The twin evils of unfettered abortion and homosexuality having swept the land, men are now under the mindless opinion they can just tax themselves into a utopian existence for all. That even though people are being encouraged to not work. Maybe some genius Keynesian economist on here could explain how that nonsense works? IMHO, the people will not wake up until all these shortages get bad enough to deprive them of carefree trips through the drive-thru; or a phone call to door dash. By then the nation's wealth will be long gone and it will be too late to stave off the horrors of which, have already begun to fall upon our country.

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

America has descended into immorality and turned their backs on God. The chaos is the failing of the Church and her refusal to repent, return to a life of service to Christ, and speak out against sin. God help the Church  to rise up to meet the challenge.
TRT here we go again 
First what right has been taken from you can you explain more ?
TRT what wealth have they taken from you can you explain a little more ?
The last time I checked we have more millionaires in this country than at any time. 
TRT the people in this country have the lowest federal tax rate every. You just keep throwing stuff out their that's not TRUE. And then you go into your Biblical Personality Side it's like your Bipolar or something close to that.
Love that ignore list!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

America has descended into immorality and turned their backs on God. The chaos is the failing of the Church and her refusal to repent, return to a life of service to Christ, and speak out against sin. God help the Church  to rise up to meet the challenge.
I agree this country was founded on in God we trust and like some cities in the Old Testament found out what His wrath really was. Now it’s not my place to judge anyone but if this country don’t get away from these ideas that they are pushing on all of us (Democrats mostly) this nation will not survive
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-05-2021, 01:01 PM)Patriot1 Wrote:

I agree this country was founded on in God we trust and like some cities in the Old Testament found out what His wrath really was. Now it’s not my place to judge anyone but if this country don’t get away from these ideas that they are pushing on all of us (Democrats mostly) this nation will not survive
That is exactly right. But the libtards on here don't believe in God, they put their faith in astrologists, horoscopes and communists.
(08-05-2021, 01:16 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

That is exactly right. But the libtards on here don't believe in God, they put their faith in astrologists, horoscopes and communists.
Very true but the one thing I know God is still in control and I pray for these non believers and leave in the Ones Hands that can change these people beliefs
^^^Absolutely God is still in control. Definitely something to remember every day.

So you are saying if your people had been successful on January 6th we would be better off ?
You do know God was never mentioned in the US Constitution ?
It sure sounds like you are judging people which one is it ?
And I am not going to ask you about the founding fathers they did actually owned other humans we know what the bible says about that.

“Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death.
Exodus 21:16

(08-05-2021, 01:00 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Love that ignore list!!!
TRT what you have a problem with is when someone calls you out about let's just say stretching the Truth to your liking.