Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence County
25.00%
Russell
75.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell Vs. Lawrence County
Dawg Family Wrote:Lawrence Co isn't in the same district with ashland but Greenup Co. will be the team that LC will have to beat if we get by Rowan Co which I think we will then I think the district championship will come down between these two teams and for the past three years this has been anybodys game greenup all ways plays the dawgs tough . A win agianst Russell would mean alot of momentem going into the last part of the season but a loss to Russell I think will be just another part of the building block for this program . If LC can win the battle on the line then they will win this Game GOOD LUCK DAWGS now go out and get you another one. GO DAWGS
Still can't get the old district out of my head. It just seems logical to have Ashland in that district with LC, BC, RC, and GC.
will be here in Wisconsin for the game or actually traveling back... will miss it.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:will be here in Wisconsin for the game or actually traveling back... will miss it.
Hope you have a safe trip. What takes you out to Wisconsin. Zip getting an unofficial visit with the Badgers?
actually YES, he has sent film to Wisconsin, Kentucky and KCU...you see where I am so that should say that only WISC wanted a visit............I am actually close to the stadium right now. I am staying in Verona right outside of Madison. The stadium is nice, colder up here right now........
Anyway- just working for my new job. Trainnig at EPIC this week,, be back for his game on Saturday morning....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Russell 32
Lawrence 12
ttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I'll take Russell by a TD.
Whats time is the kick off for tonight with it being home coming and all will the game start at 7 or 7.30 ?
Will Russell keep rolling over their opponents tonight ? IMHO yes they will. Russell is BIG, MEAN and UGLY o.k. I don't know if they are really ugly but I would bet the people who they have beaten this year is willing to say that they are. I have major respect for the RED DEVILS and if I were a betting man I'm going with Russell by 2 TD's
Pirate4Life Wrote:Will Russell keep rolling over their opponents tonight ? IMHO yes they will. Russell is BIG, MEAN and UGLY o.k. I don't know if they are really ugly but I would bet the people who they have beaten this year is willing to say that they are. I have major respect for the RED DEVILS and if I were a betting man I'm going with Russell by 2 TD's

I have seen several of those boys and they are quite ugly.....Smile
Midee1 Wrote:I have seen several of those boys and they are quite ugly.....Smile

Midee1 I would laugh If I didn't resemble that remark