Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs Tolsia WV
Your thoughts on this game....
Tolsia has a good football team, last year they were state runners-up to Wayne in AA. I know they lost a couple of good players to graduation. This year they are 4-1 with their only loss coming to Rock Hill Ohio in the first game of the season, they have won their last 4 games. Tolisa averages about 25 points a game while giving up about 15 points a game. This game should be a good test for the Hawks.
This is a real test for the hawks. They need all their offensive weapons to make this a game. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!
im going to go with my hawks they got alot of heart GO HAWKS!!!!
Tolsia with out a doubt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tolsia, WV
Tolsia by alot.
Tolsia wont win this by as much as you think, they are way down this year and a lot of tems they normally smash are playin them tough, but it will be a very physical game at Tolsia, one thing is they block really well.
Tolsia ... BIG!
Tolsia
Rootin for the Hawks!
Im going to have to go with my BOYS
GO HAWKS!!
Pike Central has been playing good, but Tolsia is just a little too good for them. Good Luck to both.

Tolsia- 35
Pike Central- 21
Good Luck Hawks.
Tolsia by 4 Tds.
This will be a major task for the Hawks. I'm pulling for Mac, Gibby, and the Hawks in this one.
Don't doubt the hawks several people said the wouldn't beat Boyd County but the did Hawks show them how it is done....
Tolsia in a cake walk. Starters won't play 4th quarter.
Tolsia by 2 TD's.
You better not underestmate the hawks....
Tolsia will roll in this game, it could get ugly really quick...
kyr450 Wrote:Tolsia will roll in this game, it could get ugly really quick...

no way it gets ugly Central will win
Pike Central Fan Wrote:no way it gets ugly Central will win

Trust me Central will get it laid to them, Tolsia is the real deal in WV...
I have seen both teams play (trust me It kills me to say a WV team will beat a KY team) BUT the truth is Tolisa is very real. The are fast , strong and mean. I think PC will put forth a grand effort but in the last half I suspect that Tolisa will put a few more TD's on the scoreboard. I want the Hawks to win but I must say Tolisa will take it.

Tolisa 32
PC 14