Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEEKENDS
Whats your favoritething to do on a weekend?
Either go to the movies, a game, or hang out with some friends
But if i an tired or need to get something done ill just stay around the house
Besides, I like in Pikeville, KY and there is not much to do here... if i ever wanna really have fun i have to go to Lexington or somewhere like that...
I like to sleep in.. But, I usually go to the movies, or go hang out at Norton. It passes the time.
When i do stuff to pass the time i feel like its a wasted weekend or at least a very boring one lol
hah yeah.. but as long as I get to sleep in. It's not a wasted weekend to me
well, you make a good point sleep is great, but wiht sports i play i never hradly get a free weekend to sleep in!!!
Same here dirty. I probably won't get another free weekend or sleep 'til after school goes out.
Ahh the price you pay to play.
I like to go to a girl's house or play music.. Sometimes i get to play music with a girl though lol
ooo la la..
hahah
play with my kids, spend more time with QQ, shop, watch movies...and lots of other stuff that I enjoy...
Yeah i do watch TONS of movies with the fam on weekends. It's pretty nice.
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:play with my kids, spend more time with QQ, shop, watch movies...and lots of other stuff that I enjoy...

O your so sweet! Will you marry me?
:wink:
ay, none of that mushie stuff, lol
torQQue Wrote:
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:play with my kids, spend more time with QQ, shop, watch movies...and lots of other stuff that I enjoy...

O your so sweet! Will you marry me?
:wink:

ummm... I think we already are...lol...love ya... :wink:
That's not how you are supposed to be sweet BGG. lol..
I dont know what a weekend is....I work on those days everyone else calls weekends.....
Go to the movies, mall, or go over to some friends house. If not that, I can always find something to do down here.
Go to the YMCA, or stay home. My mom always gives me chores on the weekend, never any other time.
I personally go to my dad's. I lift weights and stuff to. i also go to the movies.
When huntin season is in, im in the woods, when its warm, I like to be on the lake.
What CTD said. Except I'd change play music to something else. Then I'm set. Big Grin

Naww but seriously, usually on the weekends:

When I'm dating someone: I usually either go out to eat with her, stay at her house and wrestle around (no CTD not that way), play on her computer, ride around in town, go bowling, go to the movies, get a hotel room with her and friends, or work.

When I'm not dating my girl: Usually find some other girls house to go to, go to the bowling alley to try and find a girl, go to the plaza to find a girl, find a party that a hot girl is hosting, go clubbin in Richmond with a hot girl. Get the point? If I'm not with a girl, I'm looking for one. :lol:
I SLEEP. I couldnt care less if I do anything else because I love to sleep. But if Im awake, I just like hang out with my friends or ocassionaly go to the movies.
I go to my dads to be with my family. some weekends i dont go, cause he lives in Manchester. weekends i dont, i invite some friends over to play PS2 or go to a friends house.
blackcatfan4life Wrote:What CTD said. Except I'd change play music to something else. Then I'm set. Big Grin

Naww but seriously, usually on the weekends:

When I'm dating someone: I usually either go out to eat with her, stay at her house and wrestle around (no CTD not that way), play on her computer, ride around in town, go bowling, go to the movies, get a hotel room with her and friends, or work.

When I'm not dating my girl: Usually find some other girls house to go to, go to the bowling alley to try and find a girl, go to the plaza to find a girl, find a party that a hot girl is hosting, go clubbin in Richmond with a hot girl. Get the point? If I'm not with a girl, I'm looking for one. :lol:

8) That's what weekends were made for lol
Hang out with my friends