Betsy Layne
BL
Ill take AC.....21-30
BL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bl
hands down
This will be the game that decides the 4th Playoff Spot!!!!I'll say BL 42-28
Is Josh Prater still out for Allen Central? If so I think the Bobcats will win this one by a few touchdowns. If Prater plays I think it will be a toss up. Good Luck to both.
blackcat_student Wrote:Is Josh Prater still out for Allen Central? If so I think the Bobcats will win this one by a few touchdowns. If Prater plays I think it will be a toss up. Good Luck to both.

Prater will play friday.
gish_7 Wrote:Prater will play friday.

I'll just go with a toss up. Never know what will happen between these two. Big Grin
Allen Central in a close one!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I guess we will see who wants that 4th spot the most. These two teams are too evenly matched to make a prediction. But I will say that BL comes out on top unless AC contains Case from running the ball.
I'm going with the bobcats on this one. I think that they are just a little better than AC.
I heard Betsy Layne had some boys to quit! Any truth to this????
I don't think that there is any truth to that rumor. I would love to see BL win this game, but I don't think they will. The guys just don't seem to have the heart. I'm just glad they're not playing a team that starts with a "P". lol
Allen
I'll take Allen Central in a high scoring close contest.
Allen Central- 22
Betsy Layne- 7
pride239 Wrote:I don't think that there is any truth to that rumor. I would love to see BL win this game, but I don't think they will. The guys just don't seem to have the heart. I'm just glad they're not playing a team that starts with a "P". lol
All we heard in the preseason was that Bl had heart and no quit in them. Has this changed now? Does anyone know for sure if some boys quit and who they are?
HUGE GAME!! I am going to go with Betsy Layne!
Betsy Lane by 14 cause Launch Pad said so!!!
I would say AC will take this one by a couple td's
Who is Allen Central's starting backfield???
Allen Central
Bobcat pride never dies!!!!

BL 22

AC 06
OnCeABobcat Wrote:Who is Allen Central's starting backfield???

It depends...the 4 backs who have carried most of the load this year is Hammonds, Crowder, Jackson, and Crager...but with Prater back they will probably throw the ball just as much as they will run it.
betsylayne fanatic Wrote:Bobcat pride never dies!!!!

BL 22

AC 06
blf- how many players do you all have out now????
Neither team is very good but if I have to pick, I'll take AC.
Allen Central in a close 1.
Both teams are aweful, so for the love of God Betsy Layne please win a freaking game!