Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Former Obama Ethics Chief: Hunter Biden Art-Selling Arrangement ‘Perfect Mechanism fo
(07-11-2021, 05:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 05:53 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-11-2021, 04:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It looks like CNN must have suddenly realized that it is not immune to the economics of a brutal ratings crash. They are finally reporting real news in addition to airing the Democrat waves of propaganda.

CNN Legal Analyst Admits Biden Team Now Has 'Complicated Ethics Problem'

Quooter let's see if I have got this right. When CNN reports on something that you agree with it's real news. Now on the other hand when they report on something like the stuff your King has done the last 5 years it's Fake News. Did I get it right ?
CNN's ratings have cratered because the network has become widely regarded as a Democrat propaganda factory. They are going to need to resume reporting some news just so they can pay their utilities. CNN, like you, has been caught time after time trying to pass hoaxes off as real news. CNN is even losing viewers like you, Welfare King. Eventually, most people get burnt out on obvious propaganda and begin looking for truth, present company excepted, of course.
Quooter so in other words I was right.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Obama Ethics Chief: Hunter Biden Art-Selling Arrangement ‘Perfect Mechanism fo - by vector#1 - 07-11-2021, 06:03 PM