Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Former Obama Ethics Chief: Hunter Biden Art-Selling Arrangement ‘Perfect Mechanism fo
(07-14-2021, 09:05 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 08:21 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 07:47 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 07:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-12-2021, 07:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: HAHAHA you say that you don't get your info from any conspiracy site then the very next post you link to "info" provided by the Daily Beast? You are kidding no one here but yourself. Even the article said donors paid $50 to 100 for the autographed book and that the practice is commonplace.
Hunter Biden has made millions of dollars selling access to his Pop, the crooked politician for whom you voted. The art scam is just the latest vehicle to deliver bribes to the Bidens. There is zero evidence that any of Trump's family sold access to him. There is a growing mountain of evidence that indicates that is exactly what Hunter Biden has done for more than three decades. You are comparing bad apples to oranges and only fools would prefer a rotten apple.
Quooter so now you admit he has not made nothing from his paintings ? You and Jet said the other day he has made millions off his paintings.
Now as far as the King's kids

How the Trump Kids Have Profited Off Their Dad's Presidency | GQ
I never claimed that he had made money from his painting, moron. Besides, with the White House's plan to keep Hunter's customers anonymous, we have no way of knowing whether he has sold any paintings yet or not. Once again, Obama's point man on ethics has criticized the art scam. The fact that Democrats are beginning to distance themselves from the Biden crime family should concern you more than me pointing out the obvious. As I said, you seem to prefer rotten apples to oranges. Most Americans hate traitors and their crooked offspring.
Quooter you said Hunter is asking 75k to 500k for his paintings it more than likely because of the inflation you keep crying about.

https://bergesgallery.com/our-artists/hunter-biden
Those are Hunter's words, not mine. If you have no issue with the President of the United States accepting bribes from our enemies, why are you even posting in this thread?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Obama Ethics Chief: Hunter Biden Art-Selling Arrangement ‘Perfect Mechanism fo - by Hoot Gibson - 07-14-2021, 10:22 AM