Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell vs. Bath
I really don't know if Powell can win. They are a good team whenever they play together. it will be a tough game, and a close one. I think whoever scores first will win this game. Hopefully it will be the Pirates. But Bath has had a good team the past couple of years. Powell will need to work together as a team to win. I think they need to put Bill Rice back at QB and Jesse at either running back or receiver. Bill is a good QB if you give him the time to pass and from what I've heard, the line hasn't allowed a sack since Estill. I don't know if thats true or not, but that's what i heard. Good luck tonight Powell.
Powell You Can do ANYTHING you want to do!! You can win this one!!!
bluegrassballa Wrote:I really don't know if Powell can win. They are a good team whenever they play together. it will be a tough game, and a close one. I think whoever scores first will win this game. Hopefully it will be the Pirates. But Bath has had a good team the past couple of years. Powell will need to work together as a team to win. I think they need to put Bill Rice back at QB and Jesse at either running back or receiver. Bill is a good QB if you give him the time to pass and from what I've heard, the line hasn't allowed a sack since Estill. I don't know if thats true or not, but that's what i heard. Good luck tonight Powell.

The defense hasn't allowed a sack but expalin to me how the d line can hold the o-line of the opposing team back long enough for rice to decide he is ready to pass the ball... jesse passes it almost everytime its handed to him... billy holds it and what happens? he loses yards and thats one reason we can't do anything... exactly how many games have you been to this year? watch closely and see what i mean if billy is put back as qb