• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Desantis
(08-11-2021, 04:52 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 04:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 03:47 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 03:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 02:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: damn, Dr. Hooter,  are you trying to undercut the vaccines now?

Viruses always mutate and vaccines can contribute ; however, they can keep those mutated virus numbers low where an unvaccinated person has zero protection allowing that variant spread like wildfire.  

So, yeah, mutations is a good argument for vaccines.  

Trumplicans blaming the mismanagement of a pandemic on these people is bigoted.
You have no idea what you are talking about, but that is normally the case.

Well as you can see Hoot, all the pudgy little fella can come up with is to make fun of the things he cannot understand.... which is just about everything BTW.

Compared to yours, my bulb fairly shines like a super nova there Cardfan. One minute you're on here howling about anti vaxx'ers and the next you're signing off on migrants who have refused to get vaccinated. Not to mention the COVID positive cases pouring across the border along with those already mentioned. While at the detention centers they're in close proximity long enough for the infected to give the virus to those who were not yet infected. Even the touch-n-goes who don't get processed spread the disease.

DeSantis isn't doing anything wrong. Now toddle off and ask Beshear what you're supposed to do today.
Again if this is a real problem and not a bigoted false flag why aren’t these red state govs doing everything they can to protect their citizens from this menace?  

My county is only 30% vaccinated, and we are crimson red again a week before the kiddies head back to school.
 And you are telling me illegals are our problem.  Big Grin 

hey, Andy made a good call.  But I’m sure you death cultists hate it.

Oh I am certain Andy is your daddy. You guys are the one's who're so in-the-tank you would gladly turn your back on proven medicines such as HCQ for political reasons. And not that I would expect you to be any more aware about geography than you are virology, but your county isn't in Florida bozo.
TRT did you inject Clorox be Honest for once ?
^^^Lying idiot alert. Good thing no one on here believes anything he says. When you know what he will say on any issue before he ever says it you know you are dealing with a mindless fool.
There are four lying idiots who frequently post in this forum and they know who they are.
(08-11-2021, 08:31 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 03:47 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 03:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You have no idea what you are talking about, but that is normally the case.

Well as you can see Hoot, all the pudgy little fella can come up with is to make fun of the things he cannot understand.... which is just about everything BTW.

Compared to yours, my bulb fairly shines like a super nova there Cardfan. One minute you're on here howling about anti vaxx'ers and the next you're signing off on migrants who have refused to get vaccinated. Not to mention the COVID positive cases pouring across the border along with those already mentioned. While at the detention centers they're in close proximity long enough for the infected to give the virus to those who were not yet infected. Even the touch-n-goes who don't get processed spread the disease.

DeSantis isn't doing anything wrong. Now toddle off and ask Beshear what you're supposed to do today.
Again if this is a real problem and not a bigoted false flag why aren’t these red state govs doing everything they can to protect their citizens from this menace?  

My county is only 30% vaccinated, and we are crimson red again a week before the kiddies head back to school.

Oh I am certain Andy is your daddy. You guys are the one's who're so in-the-tank you would gladly turn your back on proven medicines such as HCQ for political reasons. And not that I would expect you to be any more aware about geography than you are virology, but your county isn't in Florida bozo.

Andy has attempted to protect the state. Period. Hard to believe you and others are cheering against that. Wait what the hell am I talking about?! 
Totally on brand… you guys hate Americans. 

if HCQ worked no one would be dead.  Do you honestly think doctors are playing politics? Problem is you dimwits are listening to goobers on the internet instead of the professionals.  Hell, now we have people taking horse wormer because of the internet.

uhhh 
you do know Florida is 13 hours by car from the border, right? 
They have as many illegals spreading Covid as we do. I guess that went over your head.

Rounding up your lies is like herding cats.

No now the problem is not goobers on the internet. The problem is people who lie and deny. Like you always do there Cardfan. I posted links verifying the fact that the government were tracking sales of HQC through pharmacies, and docs have been threatened with the loss of their license to practice medicine for prescribing HQC.

https://www.google.com/search?client=fir...can+border
Florida To Mexico travel time

"Florida is located around 2153 KM away from Mexico so if you travel at the consistent speed of 50 KM per hour you can reach Mexico in 57 hours and 44 minutes. Your Mexico travel time may vary due to your bus speed, train speed or depending upon the vehicle you use."

I know you don't know where you slept last.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-12-2021, 12:10 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 03:47 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Well as you can see Hoot, all the pudgy little fella can come up with is to make fun of the things he cannot understand.... which is just about everything BTW.

Andy has attempted to protect the state. Period. Hard to believe you and others are cheering against that. Wait what the hell am I talking about?! 

if HCQ worked no one would be dead.  Do you honestly think doctors are playing politics? Problem is you dimwits are listening to goobers on the internet instead of the professionals.  Hell, now we have people taking horse wormer because of the internet.

uhhh 
They have as many illegals spreading Covid as we do. I guess that went over your head.

No now the problem is not goobers on the internet. The problem is people who lie and deny. Like you always do there Cardfan. I posted links verifying the fact that the government were tracking sales of HQC through pharmacies, and docs have been threatened with the loss of their license to practice medicine for prescribing HQC.

"Florida is located around 2153 KM away from Mexico so if you travel at the consistent speed of 50 KM per hour you can reach Mexico in 57 hours and 44 minutes. Your Mexico travel time may vary due to your bus speed, train speed or depending upon the vehicle you use."

again for political reasons—to stick it to Trump—America’s medical community has chosen to ban a drug that cures the Rona?  Trump is gone so why are we still doing it?  

Is Pensacola in Florida? Is Matamoros a border town?  12 hours and 55 minutes away. 

Of course your data would have proven my point also it would have made it quicker to drive to Mexico from KY. Big Grin 

Covid going to sink Desantis like it sunk Trump. All Trump had to do was take it serious and same for Desantis. Good Riddance.
(08-12-2021, 09:00 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 04:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Again if this is a real problem and not a bigoted false flag why aren’t these red state govs doing everything they can to protect their citizens from this menace?  

uhhh 

again for political reasons—to stick it to Trump—America’s medical community has chosen to ban a drug that cures the Rona?  Trump is gone so why are we still doing it?  

Is Pensacola in Florida? Is Matamoros a border town?  12 hours and 55 minutes away. 

Of course your data would have proven my point also it would have made it quicker to drive to Mexico from KY. Big Grin 

Covid going to sink Desantis like it sunk Trump. All Trump had to do was take it serious and same for Desantis. Good Riddance.
The Trumpsters have went to blaming the Nasty Trump Flu to China. Blue States Governors, and now Immigrants. They never take responsibility for their stupid actions.
More bad news coming out of Florida time for a new Governor this guy is not up to it

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/flo...hp&pc=U531
(08-11-2021, 04:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Again if this is a real problem and not a bigoted false flag why aren’t these red state govs doing everything they can to protect their citizens from this menace?  

uhhh 

I cede the point, but how does that help your argument that Florida is not susceptible to being flooded with COVID positive migrants via government transportation? Shoots it down if you ask me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-12-2021, 01:30 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 04:52 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Oh I am certain Andy is your daddy. You guys are the one's who're so in-the-tank you would gladly turn your back on proven medicines such as HCQ for political reasons. And not that I would expect you to be any more aware about geography than you are virology, but your county isn't in Florida bozo.

uhhh 

I cede the point, but how does that help your argument that Florida is not susceptible to being flooded with COVID positive migrants via government transportation? Shoots it down if you ask me.
TRT you are just throwing everything out their instead of facing responsibility Be a man and tell the truth once.
(08-11-2021, 04:52 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Oh I am certain Andy is your daddy. You guys are the one's who're so in-the-tank you would gladly turn your back on proven medicines such as HCQ for political reasons. And not that I would expect you to be any more aware about geography than you are virology, but your county isn't in Florida bozo.

uhhh 

No now the problem is not goobers on the internet. The problem is people who lie and deny. Like you always do there Cardfan. I posted links verifying the fact that the government were tracking sales of HQC through pharmacies, and docs have been threatened with the loss of their license to practice medicine for prescribing HQC.

Is the govt hauling infected migrants to Florida ? 
I know they aren’t hauling them here and my County and region is blowing up.  Covid never left and those who didn’t follow public health advice have spread it like a California wildfire. 
why does it have to be the fault of disadvantaged migrants when we have so many willfully ignorant people here?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical...hp&pc=U531

https://actionnetwork.org/forms/fl-physi...%88%93&
(08-12-2021, 02:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 08:31 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Andy has attempted to protect the state. Period. Hard to believe you and others are cheering against that. Wait what the hell am I talking about?! 

uhhh 

No now the problem is not goobers on the internet. The problem is people who lie and deny. Like you always do there Cardfan. I posted links verifying the fact that the government were tracking sales of HQC through pharmacies, and docs have been threatened with the loss of their license to practice medicine for prescribing HQC.

I know they aren’t hauling them here and my County and region is blowing up.  Covid never left and those who didn’t follow public health advice have spread it like a California wildfire. 
why does it have to be the fault of disadvantaged migrants when we have so many willfully ignorant people here?

Couldn't do so much as a touch-n-go on reality huh? We had a similar surge last summer, which originated down south of the border where it's even hotter. COVID seems to be even more contagious in hot temps. I might buy that one. But don't try to deny the taxpayer pays to ship migrants all over the place, especially Texas, Louisiana and Florida.

And what about the disadvantaged American people and children whose health you guys are supposed to be so tore up about? Just suck it up? The COVID rate of migrants is by percentage very high. Deny and lie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-12-2021, 03:30 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 12:10 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: Rounding up your lies is like herding cats.

Couldn't do so much as a touch-n-go on reality huh? We had a similar surge last summer, which originated down south of the border where it's even hotter. COVID seems to be even more contagious in hot temps. I might buy that one. But don't try to deny the taxpayer pays to ship migrants all over the place, especially Texas, Louisiana and Florida.

And what about the disadvantaged American people and children whose health you guys are supposed to be so tore up about? Just suck it up? The COVID rate of migrants is by percentage very high. Deny and lie.
TRT come on stop with the Lies Man. Your Leader said this will all go away when the weather warms up are you now saying your Leader is a Liar or you are the Liar ? Anyone with any common sense it's going to get worse when the weather turns cold everyone will be inside. 
TRT if your Typing your Lying 

(08-11-2021, 08:31 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Andy has attempted to protect the state. Period. Hard to believe you and others are cheering against that. Wait what the hell am I talking about?! 

uhhh 

You don't know anything of the sort. You also don't know that people who didn't follow the so-called ever morphing health advice spread COVID like wildfire. All you know is that for contempt's sake you want your ears tickled. MSDNC, CNN and the big three networks do that the best. Any way you slice it you get your opinion handed to you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-12-2021, 04:26 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 12:10 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: Rounding up your lies is like herding cats.

You don't know anything of the sort. You also don't know that people who didn't follow the so-called ever morphing health advice spread COVID like wildfire. All you know is that for contempt's sake you want your ears tickled. MSDNC, CNN and the big three networks do that the best. Any way you slice it you get your opinion handed to you.
TRT once again here you are faced with the truth and facts you go after the media.
Here's another Red State that has decided to not follow the Science or the experts they are in bad shape over the Nasty Trump Flu
they are running out of hospital beds they are moving Trump Flu patients to the parking garages'
TRT you better give your Leader a call and tell him he needs to do something or he won't have enough voters left to win anything.

‘We’re going to see a lot of deaths’: Covid leaves Mississippi hospitals at brink of failure (msn.com)

You are speculating, creating a conspiracy when the obvious problem is smacking you in the face.  Nearly 50% of the population chose to follow the advice of charlatans instead of Health professionals. 

But let's drive down this road you are hellbent on going down.  If this scrouge of infected migrants is invading this nation why aren't we uniting in the Red States to mask up, get vaccinated, follow guidance, and force Joe Biden to solve this problem.  Why is your ilk being so oppositional defiant?
Mask mandates do not work. If you have been vaccinated or intend to be vaccinated, then you are or will become part of the biggest clinical trial of an experimental vaccine ever conducted. I will probably be vaccinated in a few months but as of now, the natural immunity of those who have recovered from COVID appears to be superior to any of the vaccines.

As for illegal aliens infecting American citizens with COVID, I see no downside to a secure border. Why don't you four BGR American Marxist/atheists explain why you support open borders so strongly? This nation was built largely through the sweat of legal immigrants and their descendants. What is the case against a safe, secure border that allows us to decide who should be allowed to center our country?
(08-12-2021, 05:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 09:00 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: again for political reasons—to stick it to Trump—America’s medical community has chosen to ban a drug that cures the Rona?  Trump is gone so why are we still doing it?  

You are speculating, creating a conspiracy when the obvious problem is smacking you in the face.  Nearly 50% of the population chose to follow the advice of charlatans instead of Health professionals. 

But let's drive down this road you are hellbent on going down.  If this scrouge of infected migrants is invading this nation why aren't we uniting in the Red States to mask up, get vaccinated, follow guidance, and force Joe Biden to solve this problem.  Why is your ilk being so oppositional defiant?

My gosh you are the liar. FOX has reported on all this for quite a while now. If they were lying about it, my guess is the Biden DOJ would have already descended. According to FOX there is no question COVID positive migrants are invading the land. There are over 350 thousand 'got aways' and who knows how many more who were not processed or tested for COVID due to the surge. All of this is common knowledge except to the willfully ignorant. So hit the laugh icon or just take your lumps. Either way I don't take my cues from you.

Why do I insist on vetting what I hear? It's called freedom, you should try it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-12-2021, 06:08 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Mask mandates do not work. If you have been vaccinated or intend to be vaccinated, then you are or will become part of the biggest clinical trial of an experimental vaccine ever conducted. I will probably be vaccinated in a few months but as of now, the natural immunity of those who have recovered from COVID appears to be superior to any of the vaccines.

As for illegal aliens infecting American citizens with COVID, I see no downside to a secure border. Why don't you four BGR American Marxist/atheists explain why you support open borders so strongly? This nation was built largely through the sweat of legal immigrants and their descendants. What is the case against a safe, secure border that allows us to decide who should be allowed to center our country?

Exactly what I expected from Dr. Hooter:  Masks, vaccines, nothing works just get the Rona and you will be protected.   Dodgy

Fine, secure border, BUT whoever told TRT that is causing our COVID surge is lying, and anybody trying to sell that is a liar.   Our COVID surge was coming the whole time with so many people refusing the vaccine.  It was inevitable.  Now it is affecting kids. But what the hell---Freedom right?
(08-12-2021, 06:53 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 06:08 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Mask mandates do not work. If you have been vaccinated or intend to be vaccinated, then you are or will become part of the biggest clinical trial of an experimental vaccine ever conducted. I will probably be vaccinated in a few months but as of now, the natural immunity of those who have recovered from COVID appears to be superior to any of the vaccines.

Exactly what I expected from Dr. Hooter:  Masks, vaccines, nothing works just get the Rona and you will be protected.   Dodgy

Fine, secure border, BUT whoever told TRT that is causing our COVID surge is lying, and anybody trying to sell that is a liar.   Our COVID surge was coming the whole time with so many people refusing the vaccine.  It was inevitable.  Now it is affecting kids. But what the hell---Freedom right?
Liar. My post was clear. Do you have any conscience left, or has your serial lying eliminated it?

Yes, a surge was coming regardless of illegal immigration but there is absolutely no doubt that infected illegal aliens dispersed across the nation by the Biden administration are making matters worse. My question is why do you support illegal immigration when you know that it is: 1) illegal, 2) spreading diseases to American citizens, and 3) making it much easier for sex traffickers and drug cartels to operate on both sides of our border? Please explain your anti-American position.
(08-12-2021, 07:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Liar. My post was clear. Do you have any conscience left, or has your serial lying eliminated it?

Yes, a surge was coming regardless of illegal immigration but there is absolutely no doubt that infected illegal aliens dispersed across the nation by the Biden administration are making matters worse. My question is why do you support illegal immigration when you know that it is: 1) illegal, 2) spreading diseases to American citizens, and 3) making it much easier for sex traffickers and drug cartels to operate on both sides of our border? Please explain your anti-American position.
Why do you support disobeying public health and the infecting of American citizens with the Trump flu where they could possibly die or suffer ramifications for the rest of their lives?  You do support Desantis and his antics right? 

Go talk immigration on the other thread.  Stop blaming COVID on those people when you guys know good and damn well who is spreading it.
(08-12-2021, 07:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 07:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Why do you support disobeying public health and the infecting of American citizens with the Trump flu where they could possibly die or suffer ramifications for the rest of their lives?  You do support Desantis and his antics right? 

Go talk immigration on the other thread.  Stop blaming COVID on those people when you guys know good and damn well who is spreading it.
Immigration is part of the COVID problem, and I will discuss it in this thread if I want. You serial liars post whatever you want on whatever thread you want. Forcing you to deal with some truth is my prerogative.
Looks like the Trumpster Boy is starting to feel the pressure from his mistake more to come I'm sure.
Quooter better get Trump Country Vaccinated your losing votes every day.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florid...hp&pc=U531

Here some more proof your boy DeSantis is starting to see the light.
He's NO Trump cave's in too easy
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/12/health/fl...index.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(08-12-2021, 07:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Looks like the Trumpster Boy is starting to feel the pressure from his mistake more to come I'm sure.

Wait…wait…wait according to Hooter and TRT all he had to do was put the National Guard on the Florida border and this whole thing would be over. Those pestilent migrants would be turned away and the good people of Florida would be healthy again.   

kinda funny a week after bitching about migrants he’s doing some of what needs to be done.  These Trumplicans will get you killed.
Here's some more Bad News for the Trumpster Boy DeSantis after this Nasty Trump Flu settles down DeSantis will be lucky to be elected for dogcatcher. Your right the Trumpsters will get you killed IF you take their advice.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hundre...hp&pc=U531
(08-12-2021, 09:50 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 07:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Looks like the Trumpster Boy is starting to feel the pressure from his mistake more to come I'm sure.

Wait…wait…wait according to Hooter and TRT all he had to do was put the National Guard on the Florida border and this whole thing would be over. Those pestilent migrants would be turned away and the good people of Florida would be healthy again.   

kinda funny a week after bitching about migrants he’s doing some of what needs to be done.  These Trumplicans will get you killed.

You can wallow in the squalor of your own reality but don't expect me to play along. I said nothing about the National Guard on any border to include Florida. Even governors across America claim they don't get informed when, or where, or how many immigrants manage to just one day appear in their states. So once again we see your epic lies being spread from behind the safety of your keyboard.

But what's kinda funny is your batting average. Drop dead dates you gave for the avalanche of law suits which would see Trump supposedly going to jail, and then you were soooo sure Matt Geatz was going to jail, and on and on. You guys all get together to dance on a pin head if you can draw the slimmest semblance of victory, which inevitably winds up meaning exactly nothing.

You have no honor or love of country, and you will wind up crying the loudest for it. Now it's time for you to get back to celebrating your own demise and overlooking your own willful ignorance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-13-2021, 10:36 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

You can wallow in the squalor of your own reality but don't expect me to play along. I said nothing about the National Guard on any border to include Florida. Even governors across America claim they don't get informed when, or where, or how many immigrants manage to just one day appear in their states. So once again we see your epic lies being spread from behind the safety of your keyboard.

But what's kinda funny is your batting average. Drop dead dates you gave for the avalanche of law suits which would see Trump supposedly going to jail, and then you were soooo sure Matt Geatz was going to jail, and on and on. You guys all get together to dance on a pin head if you can draw the slimmest semblance of victory, which inevitably winds up meaning exactly nothing.

You have no honor or love of country, and you will wind up crying the loudest for it. Now it's time for you to get back to celebrating your own demise and overlooking your own willful ignorance.
TRT we did get ONE MAJOR WIN last November 2020 I know you mourned that Day. TRT just think about this the Leader is NO longer in charge of the DOJ will he be put behind bars I doubt it but he sure has done a lot of crooked stuff.
"just say they there was fraud me and the republicans in congress will take care of the rest"
(08-13-2021, 10:44 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

TRT we did get ONE MAJOR WIN last November 2020 I know you mourned that Day. TRT just think about this the Leader is NO longer in charge of the DOJ will he be put behind bars I doubt it but he sure has done a lot of crooked stuff.
"just say they there was fraud me and the republicans in congress will take care of the rest"
TRT is just mad that it’s the 13th and Mike Lindell told him Trumpy was coming back. Big Grin Big Grin 
and it ain’t happening… Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(08-13-2021, 11:35 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 10:44 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

TRT is just mad that it’s the 13th and Mike Lindell told him Trumpy was coming back. Big Grin Big Grin 
and it ain’t happening… Big Grin
Oh I bet the Trumpsters are mad but at least they can sleep good at night with all those MyPillow Products they bought.

Thumbnail(s)

More bad news out of Florida.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/13/us/browar...index.html

4 Broward County, Florida, educators died within about 24 hours from Covid-19 complications.

"You can't take a risk with peoples' lives," she said. "We feel strongly that the lives of our students and staff are invaluable, and we're not willing to play Russian roulette with their lives or take a risk of losing people because we have people in schools without masks."
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next