Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vick tests positive for marijuana..
What an idiot. So much for that apology, and him giving his life over to God...Best thing for Goodell and the NFL would be to ban this punk forever and not let him back into the league. That way, these headlines wouldnt mean anything to the league or its fans. Here's the link;
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3037175
Hes screwed more now than he already was.
I saw that. I just don't understand how someone can say they are a, "born again Christian" if they hit the water bong a few times. Also, he just recently admitted to a federal offense in dog fighting so this isn't going to help him plead his case. Sure they are two totally unrelated events, but you can judge someone's personality or how much sorrow they actually felt in that appology by their events after making the plea. He wanted the public to forgive him, and from what he said it was a good start but this just proves he was trying to pull a fast one on everyone. There are many ways that someone can relax from all the pressure that they are currently going through other than relying on a big fat doobie to do it for them.
GRIZZ Wrote:I saw that. I just don't understand how someone can say they are a, "born again Christian" if they hit the water bong a few times. Also, he just recently admitted to a federal offense in dog fighting so this isn't going to help him plead his case. Sure they are two totally unrelated events, but you can judge someone's personality or how much sorrow they actually felt in that appology by their events after making the plea. He wanted the public to forgive him, and from what he said it was a good start but this just proves he was trying to pull a fast one on everyone. There are many ways that someone can relax from all the pressure that they are currently going through other than relying on a big fat doobie to do it for them.
Why do you assume he rolls "Big Fat Doobies"??:p Maybe rolls "Pinners" LOL
Confusedmoke: <<<<<<---------Michael Vick :lmao:
How much do you guys think this will influence his sentencing?
Fenix Wrote:How much do you guys think this will influence his sentencing?

If it doesn't do anything to his court case, it will definately do something towards his reinstatement to the NFL. Goodell doesn't stand for narcotic users, and to tack that along with his dog fighting he may never get to play because by the time he is able to get back out on the field he could be in his 40's and he sure isn't a Rich Gannon type of QB. Everyone should have seen this one coming after Mr. Mexico got busted in the airport for the water bottle with pot traces.