Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banks--QB for LCC
This kid may be the most improved player that I have seen. Last two games----engineered come from behind victories over Clay and North Laurel. Seems like the whole team has stepped up, but I think this kid has the ability to lead em' to a district title. Any thoughts?????
Their middle school QB could lead them to a District title. Very weak district....
What an intelligent response "Hey".Your sarcasm is #$@!^% By the way Lcc does have a good middle school qb also---just ask anyone who has played them.
hey Wrote:Their middle school QB could lead them to a District title. Very weak district....
What district do you play in? Hey, Banks is a great kid and a leader. He is adapt at passing and running the ball. These kids are setting the standard for others to follow.
From what I hear he's a great kid and leader, but it takes a team to win the district... One guy can't do it.... I hope they do win the district and have a great showing in the region....
I think they will win the district!
No one said he was the team, but the quarterback is the central figure in leadership of the entire team. Without leadership you have a rudderless team.
This team is fun to watch. I think Coach Howard and company are opening the door of opportunity for this program to start enjoying success. I wish them the best