IfItDoesntMatchAnyMedia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Recruiting?????
Been hearing that a large number of of Perry Middles softball kids will be attending Hazard next year.   With Perry being a much better softball program why did all those parents decide to leave and go take their kids to Hazard? Coach Combs must be making a lot of PT promises.
Well Perry returns most of their team next year and several are underclassmen so I’d say Hazard has 5 or 6 spots kids can start at now. The question is if Coach Ratliff is the reason kids are leaving or playing time.
(07-28-2021, 06:08 PM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: Well Perry returns most of their team next year and several are underclassmen so I’d say Hazard has 5 or 6 spots kids can start at now. The question is if Coach Ratliff is the reason kids are leaving or playing time.
How could a high school coach be the reason a few middle school kids left if they have never played for him?
Well if the high school coach isn’t involved with the MS program that in itself is a problem. Most successful programs the HS head coach has his hands on all the middle school development process.
(07-29-2021, 01:22 PM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: Well if the high school coach isn’t involved with the MS program that in itself is a problem. Most successful programs the HS head coach has his hands on all the middle school development process.
So is Coach Ratliff not involved with the middle school program? I heard his daughter played on it so it would be hard to believe he isn’t involved with it.