Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump moved donated money to his own business, filing shows
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/tru...41804.html

More news of Trump believing he is above the law.

Trump moved more than $200,00 donated to his Make America Great Again PAC into his own private business accounts, according to an analysis of his federal filings.
(08-03-2021, 04:36 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/tru...41804.html

Trump moved more than $200,00 donated to his Make America Great Again PAC into his own private business accounts, according to an analysis of his federal filings.
That's what conmen do shouldn't come to no surprise to anyone what a bunch of Fools.
I hate to point out the obvious Outsider, but if you were smart enough to know 200,00 is not a number, you wouldn't be dumb enough to believe what you wrote. ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(08-03-2021, 06:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I hate to point out the obvious Outsider, but if you were smart enough to know 200,00 is not a number, you wouldn't be dumb enough to believe what you wrote. ^^
TRT he more than likely left a zero out instead of saying Trump wouldn't do this or show some kind of info Trump didn't do this you just pointed out the zero was missing. Because that's all you have you and Quooter have done this time after time on here. When faced with the Truth or Facts you and Quooter just do the old side step move.
(08-03-2021, 04:36 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/tru...41804.html

What law did Trump break? Is renting space to a non-profit organization at the market rate that you charge other businesses illegal? Be specific, please.
(08-03-2021, 07:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

What law did Trump break? Is renting space to a non-profit organization at the market rate that you charge other businesses illegal? Be specific, please.
Quooter I don't think your King could commit a crime that you would agree with. Hell even your King has bragged about how loyal his Herd is. Quooter let's refresh your memory a little bit.

Campaign finance law.  Using PAC money in his own personal business is illegal.
(08-04-2021, 10:22 AM)The Outsider Wrote:

Not in the eyes of Quooter and his Twin TRT the Leader can do NO wrong he is above the law.

Reread the article to which you linked. Does it contain a specific allegation that Trump broke any law? Notice the language that the article used to describe rent payments between two corporations as "moved money out..." Now, I will repeat my question. What specific law did Trump break? What is the source of your information, if you are not misinterpreting the article that you cited? The article, if you ignore the obvious efforts to imply that Trump broke the law, seems to be saying that Trump used the campaign donations to cover expenses of the organization, which included paying rent to a Trump non-profit corporation. The author says that the source of the information is the Trump organization's own filing with the FEC.

Do you really believe that given all of the scrutiny that Democrats have given to Trump's finances and with liberal Democrats heading all major U.S. agencies, that Trump broke the law and filed an accurate accounting to the FEC, which could be used against him in a future campaign or court of law? Do you really think that Trump is stupid? Any objective person would recognize the ridiculous outlay of public funds to find Trump crimes over the past 5 years with almost nothing to show for the expenditures demonstrates that Trump is no dummy.
(08-04-2021, 12:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Reread the article to which you linked. Does it contain a specific allegation that Trump broke any law? Notice the language that the article used to describe rent payments between two corporations as "taking money out." Now, I will repeat my question. What specific law did Trump break? What is the source of your information, if you are not misinterpreting the article that you cited?
Quooter there is NO article that's ever been wrote or ever will be wrote that will say in yours and TRT little mind that you will agree your Leader has committed a crime.
(08-04-2021, 12:28 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Reread the article to which you linked. Does it contain a specific allegation that Trump broke any law? Notice the language that the article used to describe rent payments between two corporations as "taking money out." Now, I will repeat my question. What specific law did Trump break? What is the source of your information, if you are not misinterpreting the article that you cited?
Quooter there is NO article that's ever been wrote or ever will be wrote that will say in yours and TRT little mind that you will agree your Leader has committed a crime.

If he were to shoot someone or rape someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue , they would still vote him. CULT- no ifs , ands , or buts.  I asked a family member once if there was anything Trump could do---ANYTHING--- that would lose him her vote and she said NO, NOTHING!    CULT !!!
(08-04-2021, 01:14 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 07:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: What law did Trump break? Is renting space to a non-profit organization at the market rate that you charge other businesses illegal? Be specific, please.

If he were to shoot someone or rape someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue , they would still vote him. CULT- no ifs , ands , or buts.  I asked a family member once if there was anything Trump could do---ANYTHING--- that would lose him her vote and she said NO, NOTHING!    CULT !!!
Well the Trumpsters did try to overthrow the government if not for there Leader telling them to stand down they might of got the job done. If there Leader was smart he should of gave them orders to build the Wall could of got a lot more done. Wonder if Quooter and his Twin TRT was around DC on the 6th makes you think.
(08-04-2021, 01:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 01:14 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 10:22 AM)The Outsider Wrote: Campaign finance law.  Using PAC money in his own personal business is illegal.

Well the Trumpsters did try to overthrow the government if not for there Leader telling them to stand down they might of got the job done. If there Leader was smart he should of gave them orders to build the Wall could of got a lot more done. Wonder if Quooter and his Twin TRT was around DC on the 6th makes you think.

I'd say one of them ,for sure , was close by.  Arrest 'em , jail 'em , forget 'em.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • vector#1
More of the same idiots doing idiot things.
(08-04-2021, 02:30 PM)jetpilot Wrote: More of the same idiots doing idiot things.
You, Quooter, and TRT I would agree with you for this one time only.
(08-04-2021, 02:30 PM)jetpilot Wrote: More of the same idiots doing idiot things.
Notice how none of the idiots can explain what campaign finance law they believe Trump broke, even though one of them thought he had posted an article to support that allegation. Typical Democrat media "journalist" who writes a hit piece implying that a Republican broke the law without citing the law that was broken or evidence to support the allegation. Typical Democrat follower who likes the headline of an article but only skims its body, so that he can create a post before one of his three Marxist-atheist friends beat him to the punch.

This is exactly what they did with the allegations against Matt Gaetz. No evidence. No charges. Just a list of unsupported allegations.
It’ll be explained soon enough Wrong Way Hooter. Some trumpeteer will be in Orange and I ain’t talking your daddy’s tan spray. Big Grin
(08-04-2021, 08:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: It’ll be explained soon enough Wrong Way Hooter. Some trumpeteer will be in Orange and I ain’t talking your daddy’s tan spray. Big Grin
Still no answer from any of you Marxist-atheists. The article implied that Trump did something wrong by paying rent between two corporations. There was no allegation of illegality, but you goofballs are so eager to think the worst of Trump that you read between the lines and assumed that a law was broken. You not only have no evidence of a crime, you four do not even have an allegation of a crime. Pathetic losers, one and all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-04-2021, 11:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 08:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: It’ll be explained soon enough Wrong Way Hooter. Some trumpeteer will be in Orange and I ain’t talking your daddy’s tan spray. Big Grin
Still no answer from any of you Marxist-atheists. The article implied that Trump did something wrong by paying rent between two corporations. There was no allegation of illegality, but you goofballs are so eager to think the worst of Trump that you read between the lines and assumed that a law was broken. You not only have no evidence of a crime, you four do not even have an allegation of a crime. Pathetic losers, one and all.
Quooter what part of your Leader can commit no crime in your eyes you don't understand ?
If you accuse somebody of committing a crime, then you should be able to explain what law you believe was broken. Your failure to do so, followed by a laughing icon makes you look like a dumbass. What is funny about accusing somebody of a crime out of ignorance?
(08-05-2021, 06:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
If you accuse somebody of committing a crime, then you should be able to explain what law you believe was broken. Your failure to do so, followed by a laughing icon makes you look like a dumbass. What is funny about accusing somebody of a crime out of ignorance?
And once again Quooter your Leader cannot commit any crime in your eyes
(08-05-2021, 07:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
Once again you prove that you lack even the most basic understanding of American laws. If you cannot say what crime you believe that Trump committed, then maybe it would be better for you to decline to opine on this matter until you get a clue.
(08-05-2021, 07:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Once again you prove that you lack even the most basic understanding of American laws. If you cannot say what crime you believe that Trump committed, then maybe it would be better for you to decline to opine on this matter until you get a clue.
Quooter don't think anybody said he committed a crime but is it legal what he did don't know but they will look into I am sure about that.
(08-05-2021, 07:24 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
Quooter don't think anybody said he committed a crime but is it legal what he did don't know but they will look into I am sure about that.
Liar. It is as if you think that your posts vanish after you type them.
(08-05-2021, 07:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 06:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If you accuse somebody of committing a crime, then you should be able to explain what law you believe was broken. Your failure to do so, followed by a laughing icon makes you look like a dumbass. What is funny about accusing somebody of a crime out of ignorance?
Quooter where did I say he committed a crime ? All I said was he couldn't commit a crime in your eyes
(08-05-2021, 09:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 07:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote: And once again Quooter your Leader cannot commit any crime in your eyes
Quooter where did I say he committed a crime ? All I said was he couldn't commit a crime in your eyes
When somebody else posts something and you agree with the post, then you share the position of the person with whom you stated agreement. Don't pretend that you did not simply assume that Trump had committed a crime before I challenged the four BGR socialists to clearly state what crime Trump allegedly committed. There was no response because the article was misleading and misrepresented in this thread.
(08-06-2021, 07:52 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 07:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Once again you prove that you lack even the most basic understanding of American laws. If you cannot say what crime you believe that Trump committed, then maybe it would be better for you to decline to opine on this matter until you get a clue.
When somebody else posts something and you agree with the post, then you share the position of the person with whom you stated agreement. Don't pretend that you did not simply assume that Trump had committed a crime before I challenged the four BGR socialists to clearly state what crime Trump allegedly committed. There was no response because the article was misleading and misrepresented in this thread.
Quooter all I have said in your eyes he can commit no crime
(08-06-2021, 07:57 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 07:52 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 07:24 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter don't think anybody said he committed a crime but is it legal what he did don't know but they will look into I am sure about that.
Quooter all I have said in your eyes he can commit no crime
Which is just another one of your lies. If Trump were guilty of a crime, then he would have already been charged with a crime. No president has ever had his business and friends scrutinized to the extent that Trump has.
I'm going to have to retract what I said about Trump's personal use of the PAC money. If I understand it correctly, since he is not running for any office, the money donated to him can be used however he wants and does not have to be used for the stated purpose that he actually claimed it was going to. Basically his followers are just giving him their hard earned money to use for his own benefit, whether they know it or not. There could be some crossing of the legal boundaries, but maybe not campaign finance laws.
(08-06-2021, 11:22 PM)The Outsider Wrote: I'm going to have to retract what I said about Trump's personal use of the PAC money.  If I understand it correctly, since he is not running for any office, the money donated to him can be used however he wants and does not have to be used for the stated purpose that he actually claimed it was going to.  Basically his followers are just giving him their hard earned money to use for his own benefit, whether they know it or not.  There could be some crossing of the legal boundaries, but maybe not campaign finance laws.
Hooter after reading this:

“I knew I was right!”

Suddenly realizes Trump is sucking money from his bank account to buy his tan spray.  

Big Grin Big Grin 

@The Outsider could we see this change if Trump runs for “Speaker of the House” next year or president in 2024?