Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump moved donated money to his own business, filing shows
(08-04-2021, 01:14 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 12:28 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 12:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 10:22 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(08-03-2021, 07:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: What law did Trump break? Is renting space to a non-profit organization at the market rate that you charge other businesses illegal? Be specific, please.

Campaign finance law.  Using PAC money in his own personal business is illegal.
Reread the article to which you linked. Does it contain a specific allegation that Trump broke any law? Notice the language that the article used to describe rent payments between two corporations as "taking money out." Now, I will repeat my question. What specific law did Trump break? What is the source of your information, if you are not misinterpreting the article that you cited?
Quooter there is NO article that's ever been wrote or ever will be wrote that will say in yours and TRT little mind that you will agree your Leader has committed a crime.

If he were to shoot someone or rape someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue , they would still vote him. CULT- no ifs , ands , or buts.  I asked a family member once if there was anything Trump could do---ANYTHING--- that would lose him her vote and she said NO, NOTHING!    CULT !!!
Well the Trumpsters did try to overthrow the government if not for there Leader telling them to stand down they might of got the job done. If there Leader was smart he should of gave them orders to build the Wall could of got a lot more done. Wonder if Quooter and his Twin TRT was around DC on the 6th makes you think.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump moved donated money to his own business, filing shows - by vector#1 - 08-04-2021, 01:22 PM