Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Henry Clay 8/20
Good opportunity for UK fans in the Lexington area to see future UK Wildcat Grant Bingham in person. 

Calpreps.com projection: JC 46, Henry Clay 6
(08-08-2021, 08:54 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Good opportunity for UK fans in the Lexington area to see future UK Wildcat Grant Bingham in person. 

Calpreps.com projection: JC 46, Henry Clay 6

I will second that.
JC will blow them out.
I might have to make the drive, will be different not having a son on the field. Eagles should roll.
You can count on Henry Clay having some track type speed, they always do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Diogenes's post:
  • Pulp Fiction
Henry Clay ALWAYS has speed..... even in a down year, Henry Clay has some of the fastest players in 6A on the roster.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
That speed won't matter.
I don’t see speed doing Henry Clay any good in this game. I just see panic speed on the sideline wanting to get the ball back on offense.

Johnson Central 35
Henry Clay 14
[-] The following 2 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!
Go Eagles get the train moving
Johnson Central 49-0
(08-09-2021, 12:40 PM)64SUR Wrote: I don’t see speed doing Henry Clay any good in this game.  I just see panic speed on the sideline wanting to get the ball back on offense.

Johnson Central 35
Henry Clay 14

I’m needing to update my prediction from earlier in the week.

Johnson Central 49
Henry Clay 00
42-0 Central
Central is a little behind on the defensive side of the ball. They are still trying to find themselves.
Offensively, we are not as explosive, but can still move the chains effectively.

Central 35
HC. 14
JC by A LOT! This team has to make a statement this first game! These boys are hungry coming off a tough loss last year! I’m looking forward to seeing how the Lawson kid does with more touches in the backfield. The Offensive line has had some major returns coming from last years team. Also, I like the QB Rice. He runs very well and has a great arm, but sometimes doesn’t trust his arm as much as he should. On the other hand, I’m not very familiar with this years defense but I’m sure Coach Arms will have them in prime shape! Looking forward to a great season!
Go Eagles!
JC - 56
HC - 14
[-] The following 1 user Likes MountainMamba's post:
  • Iggyfan
The only thing gained by JC in playing this game is that the bus driver can become familiar with the route to Lexington as JC returns the following week to play Lex Cath.

Running clock mid way through 2nd Qtr.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iggyfan's post:
  • Tigerallamerican
Anyone know if there will be a live stream of this one? I wanted to go, but work will keep me home. This will be only the second game I have missed in the last 5 years. :-(
(08-20-2021, 09:08 AM)Old guy Wrote: Anyone know if there will be a live stream of this one? I wanted to go, but work will keep me home. This will be only the second game I have missed in the last 5 years. :-(

@pulp fiction
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
jc will win big