Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
North Laurel Jaguars
57.14%
Paintsville Tigers
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel @ Paintsville 8/20
Glad to see PJDoug back on the prowl but I guess it’s better to get beat by a 3A school than a 1A school.
(08-12-2021, 12:47 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: Glad to see PJDoug back on the prowl but I guess it’s better to get beat by a 3A school than a 1A school.

I'm not sure if it even matters much when a school cherry picks. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Patriot1
Has Paintsville been able to find a game?
Hounds and Tigers would be a good one
I'm sure Paintsville and Corbin will get something worked out soon.
(08-13-2021, 07:23 AM)rathoreshubhamm8 Wrote: I'm sure Paintsville and Corbin will get something worked out soon.

Corbin done has a game scheduled.
(08-13-2021, 08:02 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 07:23 AM)rathoreshubhamm8 Wrote: I'm sure Paintsville and Corbin will get something worked out soon.

And Paintsville would be no competition to them
Didn’t Paintsville do the same thing to LCA last year that North Laurel did you them this year? What goes around comes around boys.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tomcat Pride's post:
  • Tigerallamerican
Paintsville didn't want to drive to Lexington for that LCA smoke last year...especially after they got it handed to them on Senior night the year before by the Eagles.
(08-13-2021, 08:02 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 07:23 AM)rathoreshubhamm8 Wrote: I'm sure Paintsville and Corbin will get something worked out soon. free fire for pc jiofi.local.html

okay, i will check it out.
(08-17-2021, 02:50 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote: Paintsville didn't want to drive to Lexington for that LCA smoke last year...especially after they got it handed to them on Senior night the year before by the Eagles.

Lol
Tomcat Pride, this is a different coaching staff. Not sure these coaches, kids or parents had anything to do with that. Go troll somewhere else. Every post you make is a negative one. Life must really suck for you.
[-] The following 3 users Like Josiewales's post:
  • Blue_Bird96, MountainMamba, pjdoug