Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Predictions 2008
Redneck Wrote:IDK how good Paintsville will be but watch out for Jesikah Russell, I look for her to have a HUGE year. I've heard she's gotta couple schools lookin at her, anybody got any info.

I know that a few have showed interest. If teams will pitch to her, she should have another huge season. I look for around 8-10 HRs this year and should be an All Stater.
I know that schs is the underdogs of the year. But I believe they have some major talent in players like Brittany Dalton and Daisha Finley. They should have a decent season. Go Cards!!
As posted earlier, here are the top teams in 2008

1. Johnson Central
2. East Ridge
3. Lawrence County
4. Shelby Valley
5. Belfry
oneandonly Wrote:yea, but you have to admit that those seniors were pretty darn good, its going to be hard to fill their shoes.

It is always hard to fill a seniors shoes but i think they will be alright
i think mchs needs to be in the top 5 ranking. everyone thinks just because they are young. im guessing ER is to, but they are good. Magoffin is just as good. i would LOVE to see these girls play against each other. they already do in babe ruth.
hornetstudent55 Wrote:i think mchs needs to be in the top 5 ranking. everyone thinks just because they are young. im guessing ER is to, but they are good. Magoffin is just as good. i would LOVE to see these girls play against each other. they already do in babe ruth.

How young is Magoffin County and East Ridge?
BondJamesBond Wrote:As posted earlier, here are the top teams in 2008

1. Johnson Central
2. East Ridge
3. Lawrence County
4. Shelby Valley
5. Belfry

And what was the score of the ER/Phelps game versus the score of Phelps/SV game? I rest my case...
BondJamesBond Wrote:As posted earlier, here are the top teams in 2008

1. Johnson Central
2. East Ridge
3. Lawrence County
4. Shelby Valley
5. Belfry
With JC giving Belfry the smack down and Phelps beating ER and SV whupin' Phelps this top five needs revised. Maybe 1.JC
2.LC
2.SV
3.Magoffin
4.ER
5.Paintsville
This season will be a very interesting one to say the least. no one really knows how good or bad their team is at this point. but already some scores have turned some heads. Good luck to everyone and i hope you have a safe and fun season!!!
Johnson Central is VERY young.

Pitcher-S.Williams-Freshman
Catcher-B.Conley-Junior
1st-C.Richardson-Soph
2nd/pitcher-C.Conley-Junior
ShortS-C.Salyers-Junior
3rd-C.Robinson-Soph
Left-J.Rice-Senior
Center-J.Combs-Soph
Right-D.Mckenzie-Freshman

With only 1 senior.
but,i have to say i really think they are going to win the 15th this year. their new coaches are really pushing them hard. their defense is unstoppable. all of them are strong batters.

and if they dont win it this year.
they are 100% going to next year.
Got that right about JC. I am thinking maybe at least 3 out of the next 5 regionals go thru JC. And #3 pitcher, Amanda O'Bryan, went yard this weekend at Bell Co. Congrats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think JC should be the favs, but they should have won it a couple times already? Look for LC ER SV all to be better by seasons end. Why is know one mentioned pikeville, mark it down they will beat some of the top teams as well!!!
I tell you what. I haven't got to see them play this year but they say Allen Central is going to be tough and in the region somewhere they might be the Cinderella team this year. Great hitters and defense
1.er
2.lchs
3.mchs
4.shelby Valley
5.jchs.
hornetstudent55 Wrote:1.er
2.lchs
3.mchs
4.shelby Valley
5.jchs.
After Lawrence spanked ER 8-0 on 4/14 it looks like they are in control.
So far as of May 1, I would rank 15th region
1. LCHS
2. Shelby Valley
3. Johnson Central
4. Pikeville
5. East Ridge

with MCHS, Paintsville, Belfry, Allen Central, and Phelps rounding out top 10.
With the regional winner being of one of the top 5 teams above.
Getting closer to the end of regular season games, does anyone have any predictions going into the 15th out of each district?