Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Clay @ Corbin (scrimmage 08/13
(08-14-2021, 12:33 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: corbin is the frederick douglass of seky ..

Hahahaha and Fell Co is so irrelevant that even the great Dudley Hilton can’t bring them back…but he’s making some bank $$$$ to hang around and tell everyone how they’re just a year away.

(08-14-2021, 12:47 AM)Grumpy57 Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 10:39 PM)64SUR Wrote: Still playing no need to scout Corbin folks, they are loaded.  Goodnight
Heard we are moving into the SEC? You hear the same thing

ACC Coastal, Greer told me he wanted to hang out around the beach at the away games.

[/quote]

I talked to his dad. Met him at the EKU 7x7. I’m very impressed. My boy said he is a baller for sure.
[/quote]

Hell of an athlete and even better young man, got to talk to him a couple different times but have yet to meet his parents, he’s definitely been raised right.
It’s gonna come down to play calling. Just like last year. We have the athletes to win state. Do we have the play calling too? Tbd
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!
(08-17-2021, 02:43 PM)Hound05 Wrote: It’s gonna come down to play calling. Just like last year. We have the athletes to win state. Do we have the play calling too? Tbd

Totally agree 100%.

I personally believe the team and coaches are locked in with the same goal in mind. I got faith in them and this team. I have heard too much good talk from within to think otherwise. I will enjoy this season no matter the outcome. Nothing would be sweeter than to bring home the championship to Corbin.