Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 McCracken County
McCracken returns their entire 2021 offensive backfield, plus wideout Zander Mayes. Friday night the offense did not move the ball except in spurts. 1st touchdown was a recovered fumble at the one yard line on a bad snap punt attempt. The other score was a 97 yard kickoff  touchdown. Dropped passes, a big fumble in the red zone and some untimely penalties cost most of the drives that never got close again to the red zone again. It was a scrimmage so maybe they didn't want to show all their arsenal. Bradley played defense and had some sacks and Bolen played his usual good game. I thought they would crush Hopkinsville, but that didn't happen. Schedule looks pretty tough. Go Mustangs, Win the Day. Win or lose I am a big fan.
I do not see PT able to contain McCracken though PT can throw the ball this year. We shall see. Hopefully all of the adult distractions at PT have not impacted play.
If the Mustangs face anyone with a legit passing game, it could be a long recorded setting game for the stangs their secondary looks young ..