Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin County @ Leslie County 08/20 (Cancelled)
Thoughts and predictions
Leslie County 28
Martin County 7
I really like the backfield the Cards have returning .. if the o line comes together should be a decent year.
Cards -21
Eagles 18
Nope not picking against my Eagles…………………….dang

Leslie County 14
Martin County 13
Leslie County’s preseason got derailed by a few Covid cases, but should have everyone back this week. They didn’t get any scrimmages in and have been limited in practice the past week. Looked decent in a few 7 on 7’a earlier this summer. Have a huge line, but some young/new people in some key positions.  Won’t know what they bring to the table until Friday night.
Martin County gets it done....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Leslie 21
Martin County 14
Should be a good one. I remember some good match ups between both teams in the past. Hopefully everyone has a healthy week and good luck to both teams.
64SURThoughts and predictions
Leslie gonna be without 3 starters on the O line due to Covid. Home field will keep it close. Leslie 18 Martin 14
Game just got cancelled because of a positive Covid for LC.
Martin County at Betsy Layne tonight. Both teams take this game on 7 hours notice!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
So how does this work? Can Martin County get two wins tonight? Hahah this stupid. Stop testing these kids and you won’t have this issue
(08-20-2021, 04:13 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: So how does this work? Can Martin County get two wins tonight? Hahah this stupid. Stop testing these kids and you won’t have this issue

No. You forfeit your forfeit by picking up another game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
A forfeit isn’t a lose for the forfeiting team and a win for the other? It’s a scheduled game so a win and a loss has to be recorded for each team…right ?
(08-20-2021, 04:30 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: A forfeit isn’t a lose for the forfeiting team and a win for the other? It’s a scheduled game so a win and a loss has to be recorded for each team…right ?

Thats a good question. I just know that we at Betsy Layne didn’t take the forfeit against Prestonsburg and decided to play MC instead which didn’t make PBurg forfeit. That just ruled as no contest.
#BBFL
(08-20-2021, 05:29 PM)Im pretty sure that the team that picks up a game can play but the team that canceled don’t get to play but don’t take a lost just lose the game to be played Spud6 Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 04:30 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: A forfeit isn’t a lose for the forfeiting team and a win for the other? It’s a scheduled game so a win and a loss has to be recorded for each team…right ?

Thats a good question. I just know that we at Betsy Layne didn’t take the forfeit against Prestonsburg and decided to play MC instead which didn’t make PBurg forfeit. That just ruled as no contest.
My question was answered in another thread. If MC couldn’t find another game for this week then Leslie would’ve taken the loss and MC would’ve gotten a win