• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Afghanistan
(09-02-2021, 12:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-02-2021, 12:25 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 11:42 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 09:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 07:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I already provided the source. Go fetch it yourself. The Biden administration was warned that there was a credible threat against Americans before the bomb was detonated. So, yes, I believe that Biden could have prevented this terror attack. A good start would have been not to put the Taliban in charge of determining who could be admitted to the airport.
The Razziemuessen poll Big Grin 

Any chance you can explain why this terrorist attack is more inexcusable than the others I listed? 

American intelligence agencies got the info out as fast as possible. 

That wasn’t an optimal situation but what other choices were there when the Corrupt Afghan Military gave up in 11 days.
What kept the Taliban from taking that airport and slaughtering Americans?
You really don't read posts very closely, or you just deliberately waste other people's time. This administration decided that it was a good idea to have our enemies, the Taliban, to provide security check point and determine who to allow access to the Kabul airport. ISIS-K, if you believe the reports, managed to get a suicide bomber past Taliban checkpoints. Even then, our military received intelligence that was determined to be a credible threat. So, even with advanced warning, the terrorists were able to get a suicide bomber close enough to American troops to kill 13 of them.

Your question is redundant and extremely stupid. You are either too dumb to recognize extreme negligence when you see it or you are just trying to waste my time responding to a truly idiotic question. I cannot think of another action in American history by a president that was more negligent than allowing the Taliban to provide airport "security" in Kabul.
The Taliban that Trump signed a peace treaty with...that Taliban?   When Biden asked them for help they are enemies but when Trump dealt with them last year it was a good idea, right?  Did I get that right?  We trust them under Trump but not under Biden.  

Hooter, you are suggesting the Taliban let ISIS through.  Maybe the remnants of the Afghan army let them through.  There were several defense reports over the past year where Afghan soldiers committed suicide attacks on their own.  

Besides what would it serve the Taliban to allow terrorists into the airport they were protecting?  That's illogical.  Hell, they believe Trump and think we should have a diplomatic relationship now.  Considering the help we have received, we may need to at this point. 

No, it isn't.  My question shows what type of political hack you are.  Your failure to answer it shows the shallowness in your beliefs.  You hate the Biden administration.  That's it.  You can't look past that. 

In every one of the instances I mentioned, there were obvious failures by the government that allowed the loss of American life.  Even with that said, I can't say that any of those presidents should have resigned or been impeached.  You were hanging your hat on resigning and impeachment early in the thread.  Just because you dip duck dive and dodge doesn't mean the rest of us do.     

11 Americans are dying an hour in Florida. Should that Governor resign?
I have explained this before but you are particularly dense, so let me repeat. Agreements such as truces and peace treaties are signed between enemies, not allies. The agreement that Trump signed set conditions, which the Taliban violated. Trump did not screw up the evacuation of Afghanistan - Biden did - bigly. The Taliban is a terrorist organization. ISIS is a terror organization. ISIS-K is a terrorist organization. It makes perfect sense that one terrorist organization would let another terrorist organization slip through a check point that they controlled and then claim that they were not responsible for the bombing. Any imbecile should be able to understand the risk of agreeing to allow an enemy man checkpoints that the U.S. was depending on to filter out terrorists and individuals not authorized to leave the country. But you are a special kind of imbecile - a Biden apologist.

COVID-19 is killing people in Florida, not Gov. DeSantis. If you want to blame somebody for those deaths instead of a deadly disease, then I suggest you direct your anger toward Joe Biden's benefactors in Beijing. Are you as stupid as you seem online? Or are you deliberately acting like a moron for attention, as your buddy vector does?
"COVID-19 is killing people in Florida, not Gov. DeSantis"
Quooter so what you are saying is the Trump Flu is killing people and DeSantis is not responsible ?
So you would agree that ISIS is responsible for the 13 military people killed and not President Biden if not why one and not the other

(09-02-2021, 01:09 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 09:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: The Razziemuessen poll Big Grin 

Any chance you can explain why this terrorist attack is more inexcusable than the others I listed? 

That wasn’t an optimal situation but what other choices were there when the Corrupt Afghan Military gave up in 11 days.
You really don't read posts very closely, or you just deliberately waste other people's time. This administration decided that it was a good idea to have our enemies, the Taliban, to provide security check point and determine who to allow access to the Kabul airport. ISIS-K, if you believe the reports, managed to get a suicide bomber past Taliban checkpoints. Even then, our military received intelligence that was determined to be a credible threat. So, even with advanced warning, the terrorists were able to get a suicide bomber close enough to American troops to kill 13 of them.

Your question is redundant and extremely stupid. You are either too dumb to recognize extreme negligence when you see it or you are just trying to waste my time responding to a truly idiotic question. I cannot think of another action in American history by a president that was more negligent than allowing the Taliban to provide airport "security" in Kabul.
The Taliban that Trump signed a peace treaty with...that Taliban?   When Biden asked them for help they are enemies but when Trump dealt with them last year it was a good idea, right?  Did I get that right?  We trust them under Trump but not under Biden.  

Hooter, you are suggesting the Taliban let ISIS through.  Maybe the remnants of the Afghan army let them through.  There were several defense reports over the past year where Afghan soldiers committed suicide attacks on their own.  

Besides what would it serve the Taliban to allow terrorists into the airport they were protecting?  That's illogical.  Hell, they believe Trump and think we should have a diplomatic relationship now.  Considering the help we have received, we may need to at this point. 

No, it isn't.  My question shows what type of political hack you are.  Your failure to answer it shows the shallowness in your beliefs.  You hate the Biden administration.  That's it.  You can't look past that. 

In every one of the instances I mentioned, there were obvious failures by the government that allowed the loss of American life.  Even with that said, I can't say that any of those presidents should have resigned or been impeached.  You were hanging your hat on resigning and impeachment early in the thread.  Just because you dip duck dive and dodge doesn't mean the rest of us do.     

I have explained this before but you are particularly dense, so let me repeat. Agreements such as truces and peace treaties are signed between enemies, not allies. The agreement that Trump signed set conditions, which the Taliban violated. Trump did not screw up the evacuation of Afghanistan - Biden did - bigly. The Taliban is a terrorist organization. ISIS is a terror organization. ISIS-K is a terrorist organization. It makes perfect sense that one terrorist organization would let another terrorist organization slip through a check point that they controlled and then claim that they were not responsible for the bombing. Any imbecile should be able to understand the risk of agreeing to allow an enemy man checkpoints that the U.S. was depending on to filter out terrorists and individuals not authorized to leave the country. But you are a special kind of imbecile - a Biden apologist.

COVID-19 is killing people in Florida, not Gov. DeSantis. If you want to blame somebody for those deaths instead of a deadly disease, then I suggest you direct your anger toward Joe Biden's benefactors in Beijing. Are you as stupid as you seem online? Or are you deliberately acting like a moron for attention, as your buddy vector does?
"COVID-19 is killing people in Florida, not Gov. DeSantis"
Quooter so what you are saying is the Trump Flu is killing people and DeSantis is not responsible ?
So you would agree that ISIS is responsible for the 13 military people killed and not President Biden if not why one and not the other

You are trying to pass off twisted logic for actual logic, vector. DeSantis did not make a negligent decision to allow COVID-19 deaths in Florida, despite all of the lies about DeSantis that you have posted in this thread. Biden made the decisions that allowed terrorists access to the Americans that were killed by a bomb blast. Had Biden not drawn down troop levels to 600 to 700 and approved a plan to allow Taliban terrorists to provide security of the perimeter around the Kabul airport, then it would have been much more difficult for terrorists to have murdered those 13 Americans. It is possible that the terrorists would have found a way to get the bomb into position had security arrangements not been insane but had Biden required a rational plan, then nobody would be demanding his resignation.

I really do not believe that you and your Twin Tick sidekick are too stupid to understand Biden's culpability in those 13 deaths. This is just another time-wasting exercise by the two of you. And that is all you are accomplishing. No reasonable person believes that Biden handled the Afghanistan withdrawal with competence.
(09-01-2021, 09:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 07:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I already provided the source. Go fetch it yourself. The Biden administration was warned that there was a credible threat against Americans before the bomb was detonated. So, yes, I believe that Biden could have prevented this terror attack. A good start would have been not to put the Taliban in charge of determining who could be admitted to the airport.
The Razziemuessen poll Big Grin 

What were those conditions they violated? 

All I've seen is they had to make sure AlQaeda, ISIS, etc. didn't establish a stronghold in Afghanistan.  

All those groups hate each other.  If the Taliban is trying to establish themselves on a national stage they want the US happy why would they let someone through?   If they wanted us blown up why wouldn't they just do it.  They could have easily overran the airport.  

dodged the question again.  Big Grin
You only love your GOPs.  Trump pulled out of Syria and evacuated nobody leaving the Kurds to die at the hands of Turks.  I still support his withdrawal.  But not a whimper from you, Hooter. 

We are 18 months in.  Cuomo failed in his response early on and you deservedly rake him.  BUT WORSE is a dude who has already been through 18 months of this and continues to make terrible decisions that kill his citizens.  You are a hack.
^Redundant and not worthy of a response.
(09-02-2021, 04:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^Redundant and not worthy of a response.
Big Grin

We need to get back on the thread topic anyway.  

Where is this proof from the Cyber Ninjas these days?  

Oh yeah don’t they have Covid?  
Another delay. 
Keep sending them checks boys.
(09-02-2021, 11:38 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 11:58 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 08:53 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 08:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 08:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote: 'That is just one example, but there have been other high-ranking officers who have also been very impressive leaders. Those are the kind of people who should be in charge of our government."
Quooter we have had only one general since the start of the 20th century Eisenhower and by the way didn't Eisenhower warn us about what's going on today ? And another thing they don't make them like that no more
"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."
We have a traitor in the White House now who accepted bribes funneled through the proceeds his son generated by selling influence to his father.

Eisenhower was not suggesting that anybody with a military career should be denied their constitutional right to be fairly elected to the presidency. Most high-ranking officers are honorable people and many of them are considerably more intelligent and more articulate than the presidents who have served recently.

No self-respecting general officer would sit down to a meeting and mumble from notes prepared by his or her staff and avoid making eye contact with others in the meeting. Such a person would never be promoted to that level. Our president should be chosen from among the best and brightest people that this country has produced. That is not what has been happening.
TD Hounds said "Hoot has seemed willing to look past the politics" now that's funny

I said that because when he responded to me, he stated his opinions based upon what I wrote not whether I voted for Biden or Trump.  He also didn’t start talking about Benghazi or other Dem failures to try and make a point, it’s always the same everyone wants to hold the other party accountable for their mistakes but not their own.  Now I’m done, goodnight to all knock yourselves out…
"The survival rate for people under the age of 60 without underlying health issues is over 99%. The only reason it has closed down large parts of our lives is all the fear mongering. It sure didn’t stop all the chief mongers from celebrating in the street mask less after cheating their way to victory. Listen is it bad yes it is, it’s a terrible illness, but so is aids have people stopped forking."
This is all I need to know

Not hardly, I received a lot, I mean beyond your imagination, a lot of vaccinations before going in country to both Iraq and Afghanistan, so many so that my piss glowed in the dark and I couldn’t even catch a social disease.  When I returned home after my 3rd tour I developed spots all over my body and inside my mouth.  You know what medicine the government treated me with?  Nothing they tried to pin it on allergic reactions and ignored it and me for well over a year until it finally cleared up on its own.  Never heard of the military finally admitting to testing vaccines on troops that had no idea what was going on?  All this and the fact that I have friends who are now wheelchair bound with MS from some mysterious illness that the VA can’t diagnose and tries to ignore means I won’t take that vaccine or any other medications the government tries to give me EVER.  Have you ever wondered why the African American population is so hesitant to take it?  Well it could have something to do with government doctors conducting Syphilis experiments on them for almost a century.  COVID-19 is terrible, it really really is I don’t deny that but from past experiences I trust Covid more than I trust the government to actually do something about it.  Ah hell with it, you can have it, you caught me hand in the cookie jar and everything, got me all figured out from a post on a message board that about 4 or 5 people will actually read, I’m out enjoy the conversation.
(09-02-2021, 04:58 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 08:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: We have a traitor in the White House now who accepted bribes funneled through the proceeds his son generated by selling influence to his father.

Eisenhower was not suggesting that anybody with a military career should be denied their constitutional right to be fairly elected to the presidency. Most high-ranking officers are honorable people and many of them are considerably more intelligent and more articulate than the presidents who have served recently.

No self-respecting general officer would sit down to a meeting and mumble from notes prepared by his or her staff and avoid making eye contact with others in the meeting. Such a person would never be promoted to that level. Our president should be chosen from among the best and brightest people that this country has produced. That is not what has been happening.
TD Hounds said "Hoot has seemed willing to look past the politics" now that's funny

I said that because when he responded to me, he stated his opinions based upon what I wrote not whether I voted for Biden or Trump.  He also didn’t start talking about Benghazi or other Dem failures to try and make a point, it’s always the same everyone wants to hold the other party accountable for their mistakes but not their own.  Now I’m done, goodnight to all knock yourselves out…
"The survival rate for people under the age of 60 without underlying health issues is over 99%. The only reason it has closed down large parts of our lives is all the fear mongering. It sure didn’t stop all the chief mongers from celebrating in the street mask less after cheating their way to victory. Listen is it bad yes it is, it’s a terrible illness, but so is aids have people stopped forking."

Not hardly, I received a lot, I mean beyond your imagination, a lot of vaccinations before going in country to both Iraq and Afghanistan, so many so that my piss glowed in the dark and I couldn’t even catch a social disease.  When I returned home after my 3rd tour I developed spots all over my body and inside my mouth.  You know what medicine the government treated me with?  Nothing they tried to pin it on allergic reactions and ignored it and me for well over a year until it finally cleared up on its own.  Never heard of the military finally admitting to testing vaccines on troops that had no idea what was going on?  All this and the fact that I have friends who are now wheelchair bound with MS from some mysterious illness that the VA can’t diagnose and tries to ignore means I won’t take that vaccine or any other medications the government tries to give me EVER.  Have you ever wondered why the African American population is so hesitant to take it?  Well it could have something to do with government doctors conducting Syphilis experiments on them for almost a century.  COVID-19 is terrible, it really really is I don’t deny that but from past experiences I trust Covid more than I trust the government to actually do something about it.  Ah hell with it, you can have it, you caught me hand in the cookie jar and everything, got me all figured out from a post on a message board that about 4 or 5 people will actually read, I’m out enjoy the conversation.
TD Hounds has nothing to do with vaccines it's your opinion that President Biden is illegitimate to be president or Cheated that's what I was getting at. So if you believe President Biden stole the election then there is nothing he could do to satisfy you.
Dangers for all vaccines I agree it's your choice
(09-02-2021, 04:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-02-2021, 04:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^Redundant and not worthy of a response.
Big Grin

We need to get back on the thread topic anyway.  

Where is this proof from the Cyber Ninjas these days?  

Oh yeah don’t they have Covid?  
Another delay. 
Keep sending them checks boys.
Wrong thread if a mod wants to move this over to the Arizona thread.
(09-02-2021, 05:27 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 08:53 PM)vector#1 Wrote: TD Hounds said "Hoot has seemed willing to look past the politics" now that's funny

TD Hounds has nothing to do with vaccines it's your opinion that President Biden is illegitimate to be president or Cheated that's what I was getting at. So if you believe President Biden stole the election then there is nothing he could do to satisfy you.

Well I mean I also believed in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, and that my parents conceived me without ever touching one another.
(09-02-2021, 05:57 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 11:58 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: I said that because when he responded to me, he stated his opinions based upon what I wrote not whether I voted for Biden or Trump.  He also didn’t start talking about Benghazi or other Dem failures to try and make a point, it’s always the same everyone wants to hold the other party accountable for their mistakes but not their own.  Now I’m done, goodnight to all knock yourselves out…

Well I mean I also believed in the tooth fairy, Santa Claus, and that my parents conceived me without ever touching one another.
TD Hounds I agree with the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus but a women can get pregnant without touching a man. 

How to Get Pregnant Without a Man: A DIY Pregnancy Guide (flo.health)
(09-01-2021, 08:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 08:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: No, vector, I did not leave one thing out. I am just tired of dumbing things down for you. Our generals and admirals retire at a relatively young age, as compared to both Biden and Trump. I never proposed that we appoint an active duty general to be a dictator. Almost everybody else who will ever read my post will understand its meaning without me explaining that we have had generals in American history who have retired and have then been elected president. George Washington, Ulysses S. Grant, and Dwight D. Eisenhower, for examples. Most people know enough American history without me needing to tutor them.

Does that clear things up for your foggy little mind?
'That is just one example, but there have been other high-ranking officers who have also been very impressive leaders. Those are the kind of people who should be in charge of our government."
Quooter we have had only one general since the start of the 20th century Eisenhower and by the way didn't Eisenhower warn us about what's going on today ? And another thing they don't make them like that no more
"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."
We have a traitor in the White House now who accepted bribes funneled through the proceeds his son generated by selling influence to his father.

this is literally all Hoot Gibson does. I have never seen him call out one conservative.
(09-02-2021, 06:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 08:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote: 'That is just one example, but there have been other high-ranking officers who have also been very impressive leaders. Those are the kind of people who should be in charge of our government."

this is literally all Hoot Gibson does. I have never seen him call out one conservative.
Ask Jetpilot or TRT if I have ever called out a conservative or if they have ever called me out. You are either willfully lying again or you were not on the forum during the 2016 campaign. I may have created more anti-Trump posts during the 2016 primaries than all of the liberals combined. This is the kind of dishonest post that strips you of every shred of credibility that you ever had - assuming that you were not always the liar that we see before us today.
(09-02-2021, 06:08 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-02-2021, 11:38 AM)vector#1 Wrote: "The survival rate for people under the age of 60 without underlying health issues is over 99%. The only reason it has closed down large parts of our lives is all the fear mongering. It sure didn’t stop all the chief mongers from celebrating in the street mask less after cheating their way to victory. Listen is it bad yes it is, it’s a terrible illness, but so is aids have people stopped forking."

TD Hounds I agree with the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus but a women can get pregnant without touching a man. 

Touche sir  Big Grin however I don’t believe any of these procedures where available 53 years ago and I’m pretty sure, since I’ve got 4 brothers and a sister that my old man was inherently as involved in the process of making us as he was in raising us.

So I’ll say this no I didn’t vote for Biden I felt he was a screw up, even Obama said it, and time has proven me correct.  However I didn’t vote for Trump either, I just simply didn’t vote.  To me it was appalling that out of approximately 335 million people these two where what we had to select from.  Yes I know it’s kinda trivial but at least I don’t have to claim either one and I rest a little easier at night.
(09-02-2021, 07:20 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(09-02-2021, 04:58 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Not hardly, I received a lot, I mean beyond your imagination, a lot of vaccinations before going in country to both Iraq and Afghanistan, so many so that my piss glowed in the dark and I couldn’t even catch a social disease.  When I returned home after my 3rd tour I developed spots all over my body and inside my mouth.  You know what medicine the government treated me with?  Nothing they tried to pin it on allergic reactions and ignored it and me for well over a year until it finally cleared up on its own.  Never heard of the military finally admitting to testing vaccines on troops that had no idea what was going on?  All this and the fact that I have friends who are now wheelchair bound with MS from some mysterious illness that the VA can’t diagnose and tries to ignore means I won’t take that vaccine or any other medications the government tries to give me EVER.  Have you ever wondered why the African American population is so hesitant to take it?  Well it could have something to do with government doctors conducting Syphilis experiments on them for almost a century.  COVID-19 is terrible, it really really is I don’t deny that but from past experiences I trust Covid more than I trust the government to actually do something about it.  Ah hell with it, you can have it, you caught me hand in the cookie jar and everything, got me all figured out from a post on a message board that about 4 or 5 people will actually read, I’m out enjoy the conversation.

Touche sir  Big Grin however I don’t believe any of these procedures where available 53 years ago and I’m pretty sure, since I’ve got 4 brothers and a sister that my old man was inherently as involved in the process of making us as he was in raising us.

So I’ll say this no I didn’t vote for Biden I felt he was a screw up, even Obama said it, and time has proven me correct.  However I didn’t vote for Trump either, I just simply didn’t vote.  To me it was appalling that out of approximately 335 million people these two where what we had to select from.  Yes I know it’s kinda trivial but at least I don’t have to claim either one and I rest a little easier at night.
TD Hounds I figure that out you didn't vote for Biden after accusing him of cheating tomorrow makes 10 months since election still NO PROOF election was stolen. I didn't say your parents didn't conceive you. All i said i agree with the Santa Claus and the tooth Fairy is not real but a woman can now conceive without touching a man. Should of said today. But I believe you will see the real Santa Claus and the real Tooth Fairy before you will see that the election was stolen.

(09-02-2021, 06:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 08:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: We have a traitor in the White House now who accepted bribes funneled through the proceeds his son generated by selling influence to his father.

Ask Jetpilot or TRT if I have ever called out a conservative or if they have ever called me out. You are either willfully lying again or you were not on the forum during the 2016 campaign. I may have created more anti-Trump posts during the 2016 primaries than all of the liberals combined. This is the kind of dishonest post that strips you of every shred of credibility that you ever had - assuming that you were not always the liar that we see before us today.
Quooter only time was when your boy friend Cruz got smacked down by Trump after that you just moved to the new tit.
(09-02-2021, 08:55 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-02-2021, 07:20 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(09-02-2021, 05:27 PM)vector#1 Wrote: TD Hounds has nothing to do with vaccines it's your opinion that President Biden is illegitimate to be president or Cheated that's what I was getting at. So if you believe President Biden stole the election then there is nothing he could do to satisfy you.

TD Hounds I figure that out you didn't vote for Biden after accusing him of cheating tomorrow makes 10 months since election still NO PROOF election was stolen. I didn't say your parents didn't conceive you. All i said i agree with the Santa Claus and the tooth Fairy is not real but a woman can now conceive without touching a man. Should of said today. But I believe you will see the real Santa Claus and the real Tooth Fairy before you will see that the election was stolen.

(09-01-2021, 08:53 PM)vector#1 Wrote: TD Hounds said "Hoot has seemed willing to look past the politics" now that's funny

Quooter only time was when your boy friend Cruz got smacked down by Trump after that you just moved to the new tit.
^Dumbass ALERT!

I wasn't trolling the Political Boards then.  I said I have never seen it.   
Dang, what a complete 180 you made from Never Trumper to full-on orange leech!   Big Grin

General Hooter, you have to understand where I'm coming from on that. 
I can understand where you are coming from on Cuomo, because I normally defend Democrats, but not him. You are definitely thinking about someone else in that regard.
(09-03-2021, 10:40 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Dang, what a complete 180 you made from Never Trumper to full-on orange leech!   Big Grin

I can understand where you are coming from on Cuomo, because I normally defend Democrats, but not him. You are definitely thinking about someone else in that regard.
Quooter is like that one day old pup just moves to the next tit

Given all the lies that you have told in this forum and all the idiotic lies that you have spread about me, I am not going to sift through your previous lies to find your Cuomo posts. If you did not defend Cuomo by name, then I am certain you defended New York's management of the pandemic, which is the same thing. The way that you and vector echo each other's posts and exchange likes, I find it hard to believe that you neither defended Cuomo nor liked a vector post defending him.

As for Trump, I have judged his performance based on his actions compared to his campaign promises. My reason for opposing him during the primaries was that he made a lot of promises that were contrary to his previous positions. Politicians should always be judged on what they do and not what they say they will do or have done because nearly all politicians are liars. Few of them are liars of your magnitude, but their promises usually do not resemble their actions.
(09-03-2021, 11:05 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 11:58 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: I said that because when he responded to me, he stated his opinions based upon what I wrote not whether I voted for Biden or Trump.  He also didn’t start talking about Benghazi or other Dem failures to try and make a point, it’s always the same everyone wants to hold the other party accountable for their mistakes but not their own.  Now I’m done, goodnight to all knock yourselves out…

Given all the lies that you have told in this forum and all the idiotic lies that you have spread about me, I am not going to sift through your previous lies to find your Cuomo posts. If you did not defend Cuomo by name, then I am certain you defended New York's management of the pandemic, which is the same thing. The way that you and vector echo each other's posts and exchange likes, I find it hard to believe that you neither defended Cuomo nor liked a vector post defending him.

As for Trump, I have judged his performance based on his actions compared to his campaign promises. My reason for opposing him during the primaries was that he made a lot of promises that were contrary to his previous positions. Politicians should always be judged on what they do and not what they say they will do or have done because nearly all politicians are liars. Few of them are liars of your magnitude, but their promises usually do not resemble their actions.
New York's response was terrible.  New York's management after SHTF...I praised that.  Florida needs to follow that model.  

He did promise to pull out of Afghanistan.  He didn't do that. 
Trump knew it would be a mess and like Frigid Ann Coulter said Trump didn't have the manly fortitude to do it. 
I'm actually glad he didn't.  Could you imagine? 
Biden was able to get 6k troops mobilized to help with the evacuation in just a few days.  It took Trump 4 hours to get troops to the Capitol in WASHINGTON DC!! At that speed troops would make it to Afghanistan in 2024.
(09-03-2021, 11:37 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-02-2021, 06:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: this is literally all Hoot Gibson does. I have never seen him call out one conservative.

New York's response was terrible.  New York's management after SHTF...I praised that.  Florida needs to follow that model.  

Trump knew it would be a mess and like Frigid Ann Coulter said Trump didn't have the manly fortitude to do it. 
Biden was able to get 6k troops mobilized to help with the evacuation in just a few days.  It took Trump 4 hours to get troops to the Capitol in WASHINGTON DC!! At that speed troops would make it to Afghanistan in 2024.
I don't believe Trump wanted to get the Troops to the Capital on January 6th he liked what he was watching some says he was cheering like some of the Hoopleheads on here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(09-03-2021, 11:46 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-02-2021, 06:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Ask Jetpilot or TRT if I have ever called out a conservative or if they have ever called me out. You are either willfully lying again or you were not on the forum during the 2016 campaign. I may have created more anti-Trump posts during the 2016 primaries than all of the liberals combined. This is the kind of dishonest post that strips you of every shred of credibility that you ever had - assuming that you were not always the liar that we see before us today.

I don't believe Trump wanted to get the Troops to the Capital on January 6th he liked what he was watching some says he was cheering like some of the Hoopleheads on here.
Who said that Trump was cheering what happened in the Capitol on Jan. 6th? Who in this forum has cheered what happened? You and your only friend Cardfan1 are the biggest liars in BGR history by far, although I doubt that you will ever overtake your buddy's lead in terms of both the quantity and unbelievability of lies. He is setting records that will never be broken.
(09-03-2021, 12:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 10:40 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I wasn't trolling the Political Boards then.  I said I have never seen it.   

Who said that Trump was cheering what happened in the Capitol on Jan. 6th? Who in this forum has cheered what happened? You and your only friend Cardfan1 are the biggest liars in BGR history by far, although I doubt that you will ever overtake your buddy's lead in terms of both the quantity and unbelievability of lies. He is setting records that will never be broken.
Quooter a lot of people are saying that

(09-03-2021, 12:16 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 11:05 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Given all the lies that you have told in this forum and all the idiotic lies that you have spread about me, I am not going to sift through your previous lies to find your Cuomo posts. If you did not defend Cuomo by name, then I am certain you defended New York's management of the pandemic, which is the same thing. The way that you and vector echo each other's posts and exchange likes, I find it hard to believe that you neither defended Cuomo nor liked a vector post defending him.

I am just asking you to name one of them. Just one eyewitness to Trump cheering. If there are a lot of witnesses to the alleged cheering, then it should be a piece of cake for you to name one of them. You ignored my challenge to name somebody who has cheered what happened at the Capitol in this forum. Me thinks you just spontaneously produced some blarney and posted it.
(09-03-2021, 12:21 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 12:16 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 11:37 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: New York's response was terrible.  New York's management after SHTF...I praised that.  Florida needs to follow that model.  

I am just asking you to name one of them. Just one eyewitness to Trump cheering. If there are a lot of witnesses to the alleged cheering, then it should be a piece of cake for you to name one of them. You ignored my challenge to name somebody who has cheered what happened at the Capitol in this forum. Me thinks you just spontaneously produced some blarney and posted it.
Quooter they are just a lot of people saying but you got to admit the Trumpsters didn't stand down until Trump told them to some say you even took a break from cheering.
(09-03-2021, 10:40 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I wasn't trolling the Political Boards then.  I said I have never seen it.   

I take that as a compliment.  If you don't like it then I am definitely on the right path Big Grin 

You boys will never post your real feelings, but your defense of the insurrection speaks volumes.  

Hooter, at that pace how long you reckon it would take troops to make it to Afghanistan to help with the withdrawal?
(09-03-2021, 12:36 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 11:05 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Given all the lies that you have told in this forum and all the idiotic lies that you have spread about me, I am not going to sift through your previous lies to find your Cuomo posts. If you did not defend Cuomo by name, then I am certain you defended New York's management of the pandemic, which is the same thing. The way that you and vector echo each other's posts and exchange likes, I find it hard to believe that you neither defended Cuomo nor liked a vector post defending him.

I take that as a compliment.  If you don't like it then I am definitely on the right path Big Grin 

You boys will never post your real feelings, but your defense of the insurrection speaks volumes.  

Hooter, at that pace how long you reckon it would take troops to make it to Afghanistan to help with the withdrawal?
More lies, but still no names of the people who have cheered what you dishonestly continue to call an insurrection. And no, Cardfan1, lying is never the right path. Patting yourself on the back for being a prolific liar is stupid.
(09-03-2021, 12:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 11:37 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: New York's response was terrible.  New York's management after SHTF...I praised that.  Florida needs to follow that model.  

More lies, but still no names of the people who have cheered what you dishonestly continue to call an insurrection. And no, Cardfan1, lying is never the right path. Patting yourself on the back for being a prolific liar is stupid.
Right on cue

Your word is INSURRECTION.

"Can I have a definition?" 

a violent uprising against an authority or government.

J-A-N-U-A-R-Y 6th 

Correct!

yep 4 hours to send troops to our own Capitol and that guy would have succeeded in Afghanistan  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(09-03-2021, 02:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 11:46 AM)vector#1 Wrote: I don't believe Trump wanted to get the Troops to the Capital on January 6th he liked what he was watching some says he was cheering like some of the Hoopleheads on here.

J-A-N-U-A-R-Y 6th 

Correct!

yep 4 hours to send troops to our own Capitol and that guy would have succeeded in Afghanistan  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Trump did call them off at least the mob listened to him after he told them he loved his Patriots.
(09-03-2021, 02:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 11:46 AM)vector#1 Wrote: I don't believe Trump wanted to get the Troops to the Capital on January 6th he liked what he was watching some says he was cheering like some of the Hoopleheads on here.

J-A-N-U-A-R-Y 6th 

Correct!

Liar. Nancy Pelosi turned down Trump's offer to send troops to bolster security before his rally. Biden and the Democrats in Congress were surrounded by 25,000 troops and police officers but they thought 700 troops were enough to protect Americans being evacuated from Afghanistan. How many Americans were abandoned in Afghanistan? Nobody knows.

Still no names, vector? Not even one name? That is why the Democrat media loves to use unnamed sources. Nobody can confirm anything attributed to an unnamed, non-existent source. The same thing applies here. If you cannot name one name, then I am going to assume that you were just lying again.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next