• 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Afghanistan
(08-18-2021, 01:36 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 12:31 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 11:38 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 09:40 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.businessinsider.com/china-sa...ion-2021-8

Hooter, you love to know what China is thinking here you go. 

“Hu Xijin, the editor in chief of the Global Times, a state-affiliated media outlet in China, tweeted that "Chinese netizens joked that the power transition in Afghanistan is even more smooth than presidential transition in the US.
Hu was referencing posts made on Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter.
People made posts saying that the Taliban takeover was "peaceful" compared to the US Capitol riot on January 6, when a pro-Trump mob swarmed the Capitol, sieged the building, smashed and damaged property, and forced lawmakers into lockdown. “

Even our largest adversaries know the most egregious and embarrassing action happened to the US in its own Capitol fomented by its own leaders.

This is how it always goes with you. You start off in seemingly innocuous fashion in the thread starter so that later, you can take a run-n-go at it with something like you just wrote. China mocks the Biden administration in what they wrote. Well, the Biden adm and people like Cardfan. Because they know what we had and watch daily as the mushrooms of the left celebrate every time we throw another piece of America away.

Hoot was being a gentlemen in calling you out early. You deserved far worse.

TRT, was so worried about what the Chinese would do.  I thought I’d share what’s going around over there.  

I didn’t write it. Awful touchy must hit close to home for you too. Big Grin 

I’ve said this earlier in the thread but the care for Afghanistan and it’s govt. when you hoopleheads don’t care about our own people nor our own govt is beyond ironic.  

Not to mention some conservatives now want to load planes of Muslims and resettle them here.  My how times change for political hacks.

(08-18-2021, 12:03 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 09:40 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.businessinsider.com/china-sa...ion-2021-8

“Hu Xijin, the editor in chief of the Global Times, a state-affiliated media outlet in China, tweeted that "Chinese netizens joked that the power transition in Afghanistan is even more smooth than presidential transition in the US.
People made posts saying that the Taliban takeover was "peaceful" compared to the US Capitol riot on January 6, when a pro-Trump mob swarmed the Capitol, sieged the building, smashed and damaged property, and forced lawmakers into lockdown. “

Even our largest adversaries know the most egregious and embarrassing action happened to the US in its own Capitol fomented by its own leaders.
Pitiful. Any idiot can see right through this Chinese propaganda. Wait...check that, obviously not any idiot. Add Chinese propaganda spreader to the dumb, brainwashed and lying non-entity that is Cardfan1.

You can search the planet high and low and not find anyone more stupid than someone who equates Afghanistan with 1/6. Your dog, cat or houseplant is actually more intelligent.
It’s from Chinese state media. It’s obviously propaganda. That’s why I posted it. 

facepalm!! 

Going have to work on those reading skills, Jet.

After swimming through enough of your idiocy so as to fairly eclipse the library of Alexandria, who could possibly care WHAT you say?
TRT didn't we do basically do the same thing in the 80's just at a larger scale you do remember that don't you ?
How many American Hostages they got TRT ?
Here is what Trump's former SOD said about the mess.

Former defense secretary says Trump 'undermined' US deal with the Taliban by rushing withdrawal of troops (msn.com)
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/rap...hp&pc=U531

https://twitter.com/i/status/1428075938617729039
  • Cardfan1
Maybe, just maybe Joe Biden and Kamala Harris should not have canceled every policy and executive order that Trump signed.

The only thing that will prevent the slaughter of hundreds or thousands of American citizens stranded in Afghanistan is the fact that avoiding bloodshed as foreigners are evacuated would be a public relations coup for the Taliban. So, here we are hoping that Taliban terrorists will be merciful and spare the lives of an unknown number of American citizens who have been told to run and hide from them. Not much of an evacuation plan, in my opinion.

Quote:Joe Biden’s State Dept Halted A Trump-Era ‘Crisis Response’ Plan Aimed At Avoiding Benghazi-Style Evacuations Just MONTHS Before Taliban Takeover.

[b]Joe Biden’s State Department moved to cancel a critical State Department program aimed at providing swift and safe evacuations of Americans out of crisis zones just months prior to the fall of Kabul, The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.[/b]
(08-18-2021, 06:52 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Maybe, just maybe Joe Biden and Kamala Harris should not have canceled every policy and executive order that Trump signed.

The only thing that will prevent the slaughter of hundreds or thousands of American citizens stranded in Afghanistan is the fact that avoiding bloodshed as foreigners are evacuated would be a public relations coup for the Taliban. So, here we are hoping that Taliban terrorists will be merciful and spare the lives of an unknown number of American citizens who have been told to run and hide from them. Not much of an evacuation plan, in my opinion.

Quote:Joe Biden’s State Dept Halted A Trump-Era ‘Crisis Response’ Plan Aimed At Avoiding Benghazi-Style Evacuations Just MONTHS Before Taliban Takeover.

[b]Joe Biden’s State Department moved to cancel a critical State Department program aimed at providing swift and safe evacuations of Americans out of crisis zones just months prior to the fall of Kabul, The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.[/b]
"The only thing that will prevent the slaughter of hundreds or thousands of American citizens stranded in Afghanistan"  
Quooter you are the Biggest Liar on here I was getting ready to give the honor to TRT but this one is a good one.
Breitbart News damm if that's a good one
  • Cardfan1
The Biden administration estimates that there are 11,000 American citizens in Afghanistan and admits that they do not have the resources to rescue large numbers of Americans. The Taliban controls access to the Kabul airport and has set up checkpoints on the roads. The administration is telling those stranded Americans that the Taliban will let them pass if they show them their American passports.

The bottom line is that hundreds, if not thousands of Americans will die in Afghanistan unless the Taliban behaves in a civilized manner contrary to how they have behaved in the past. The village idiots apparently do not believe the Biden administration's words on this subject. As I said before, at least Jimmy Carter knew where the Americans in Iran when the country fell to terrorists who held our embassy staff hostage. The entire Biden administration seems to be as clueless as the president and his vice president are. 

Being a leader requires more than just rescinding all of the programs that your predecessor implemented, with no regard to whether they are working. Biden is hidin' again and Kamala Harris is preparing to travel to Japan.
I’ve never seen an awful group of people who are secretly wishing for Americans to be taken hostage or die at the hands of the Taliban.

Don’t pretend you aren’t there Hooter, TRt, or Jet.

(08-18-2021, 12:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

This is how it always goes with you. You start off in seemingly innocuous fashion in the thread starter so that later, you can take a run-n-go at it with something like you just wrote. China mocks the Biden administration in what they wrote. Well, the Biden adm and people like Cardfan. Because they know what we had and watch daily as the mushrooms of the left celebrate every time we throw another piece of America away.

TRT, was so worried about what the Chinese would do.  I thought I’d share what’s going around over there.  

I didn’t write it. Awful touchy must hit close to home for you too. :D 

I’ve said this earlier in the thread but the care for Afghanistan and it’s govt. when you hoopleheads don’t care about our own people nor our own govt is beyond ironic.  

Not to mention some conservatives now want to load planes of Muslims and resettle them here.  My how times change for political hacks.

Pitiful. Any idiot can see right through this Chinese propaganda. Wait...check that, obviously not any idiot. Add Chinese propaganda spreader to the dumb, brainwashed and lying non-entity that is Cardfan1.

You can search the planet high and low and not find anyone more stupid than someone who equates Afghanistan with 1/6. Your dog, cat or houseplant is actually more intelligent.
It’s from Chinese state media. It’s obviously propaganda. That’s why I posted it. 

facepalm!! 

You can't even remember your own lies from one minute to the next. You use Chinese propaganda in your fake arguments like it is gospel and never mention that it's obviously propaganda (aka lies).

BTW, still no one charged with sedition in the fake news "insurrection." Also, I sure do miss you in the Gaetz thread lol...
I can’t help it they don’t teach you to read in Pikeville, JP. 

:D 

They do make a good point.  You guys suck next to other right wing hard liners in the world.

facepalm!! 

You can't even remember your own lies from one minute to the next. You use Chinese propaganda in your fake arguments like it is gospel and never mention that it's obviously propaganda (aka lies).

BTW, still no one charged with sedition in the fake news "insurrection." Also, I sure do miss you in the Gaetz thread lol...
Right again, TRT. CardFan1 gleefully quoted the Chinese communist voicing the same opinion that he and his fellow Twin Tick have voiced about the events of 6 January as validation of his own opinion. Now, being the biggest liar in the history of BGR, he is attempting to explain away his post because it is too late to edit it.

The disaster that Biden and Harris have created in Afghanistan is a propagandist's dream if you are an anti-American individual who does not support the Biden administration. China, Russia, Venezuela, and most Islamic nations of the world are celebrating the humiliation that Biden has brought upon this nation.

It seems as if all of Biden's major policy shifts have benefited the People's Republic of China. It is happening too often to be a coincidence.
(08-18-2021, 09:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

facepalm!! 

Right again, TRT. CardFan1 gleefully quoted the Chinese communist voicing the same opinion that he and his fellow Twin Tick have voiced about the events of 6 January as validation of his own opinion. Now, being the biggest liar in the history of BGR, he is attempting to explain away his post because it is too late to edit it.

The disaster that Biden and Harris have created in Afghanistan is a propagandist's dream if you are an anti-American individual who does not support the Biden administration. China, Russia, Venezuela, and most Islamic nations of the world are celebrating the humiliation that Biden has brought upon this nation.

It seems as if all of Biden's major policy shifts have benefited the People's Republic of China. It is happening too often to be a coincidence.
The Trumpsters don't care you cant tell that by their support of the Insurrection.
(08-18-2021, 09:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

facepalm!! 

I'm not explaining anything away.  Chinese propaganda is using both events to run down the USA.  That was the point of the posting.  

The propaganda obviously weights the insurrection as more embarrassing if you didn't get that.  (good God you guys are slow!)

You fellas must be tuckered out with all those mental gymnastics you're always doing.  Big Grin
https://www.newsweek.com/taliban-didnt-w...on-1621111

@vector#1

There is a reason the Grand Ole Putins are trying to set everybody's hair on fire; ignore our funneling of money through the military-industrial complex.
(08-20-2021, 02:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.newsweek.com/taliban-didnt-w...on-1621111

@vector#1

There is a reason the Grand Ole Putins are trying to set everybody's hair on fire;  ignore our funneling of money through the military-industrial complex.
That's the only ones who win by going to war corporations defense contractors lot of scratch to be made Trillions
I think the budget for national defense is around 1.2 trillion a year that's a lot of money to be made would you agree Quooter ?
The reason that most Americans are angry over the Biden administration screwing up the withdrawal from Afghanistan is obvious to all but the village idiots. Thousands of American citizens - upwards of 10,000 - with the exact number unknown are afraid to travel to the airport to catch a flight home. The Biden administration has told our fellow citizens not to expect to be rescued in place but encourages them to make their own way to the airport.

If you think that only conservatives are upset, then calling you "village idiots" is much too kind. If the Taliban behave as they have in the past, then many Americans will soon be unaccounted for and ransom demands will start going out to their families. Those who survive and make it home after being kidnapped, tortured, or worse will be airing their grievances toward the American government to anybody who will listen.

In only seven months, the Biden administration has achieved the worst foreign policy failures since at least the 1960s. The scary thing is, Democrats thought foreign policy was Biden's greatest strength.

Biden, Harris, and their administration deserve every bit of criticism that they are getting - and more. If Trump had overseen such a foreign policy failure, coverage of the story would have been 24/7 and he would have actually deserved to have been impeached, convicted, and removed from office. This makes the two partisan impeachments of Trump look even more ridiculous than they already did.
(08-20-2021, 06:39 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The reason that most Americans are angry over the Biden administration screwing up the withdrawal from Afghanistan is obvious to all but the village idiots. Thousands of American citizens - upwards of 10,000 - with the exact number unknown are afraid to travel to the airport to catch a flight home. The Biden administration has told our fellow citizens not to expect to be rescued in place but encourages them to make their own way to the airport.

If you think that only conservatives are upset, then calling you "village idiots" is much too kind. If the Taliban behave as they have in the past, then many Americans will soon be unaccounted for and ransom demands will start going out to their families. Those who survive and make it home after being kidnapped, tortured, or worse will be airing their grievances toward the American government to anybody who will listen.

In only seven months, the Biden administration has achieved the worst foreign policy failures since at least the 1960s. The scary thing is, Democrats thought foreign policy was Biden's greatest strength.

Biden, Harris, and their administration deserve every bit of criticism that they are getting - and more. If Trump had overseen such a foreign policy failure, coverage of the story would have been 24/7 and he would have actually deserved to have been impeached, convicted, and removed from office. This makes the two partisan impeachments of Trump look even more ridiculous than they already did
Quooter not from the right wing media can tell you that much
I am so impressed how accepting conservatives have become once Trump is gone. They are here to defend the helpless and sacrifice their country to house the Afghans who are in danger from the Taliban. Under the Trump administration conservatives established Muslim bans and constantly expressed outrage when refugees were welcomed into this country.
But today under the leadership of Joe Biden conservatives hearts have grown 20 sizes and are welcoming the needy with open arms.

I’m proud of you guys.
Village idiots: Joe Biden lost the Afghan War. He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. He botched the withdrawal and thousands of Americans are now trapped in a country once again controlled by terrorists. Those Americans are now in need of a rescue, which will require the American military to place their lives at risk to avoid what was a very avoidable tragedy.

An average high school student could have figured out the plan for the withdrawal from Afghanistan. As Trump outlined the plan:

1. Evacuate all American civilians.
  2. Withdrawal all American weapons.
  3. Blow up airports and as much military infrastructure as possible.
  4. Withdraw all American troops.
The order of execution matters. Withdrawing troops first is something only an idiot would do.
As Biden resumes hidin', Trump delivers the color commentary.

Quote:Trump on Afghanistan: 'It's like the captain of a ship jumping the ship before the people are off the boat'
(08-21-2021, 01:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: As Biden resumes hidin', Trump delivers the color commentary.

Quote:Trump on Afghanistan: 'It's like the captain of a ship jumping the ship before the people are off the boat'
Quooter how much you and your company profited any idea or are you still counting the money ? Quooter you was more than likely in charge of training the troops no wonder they cut and run so fast.
Biden's indecision and his dispensing misinormation is making a terrible situation worse.
Quote:
Biden CANCELS trip to Delaware as chaos mounts in Afghanistan and desperate Americans are warned to stay away from airport despite vow to get them out
  • President Joe Biden will not spend the weekend at his home in Delaware after all

•  The White House said Saturday that Biden would no longer travel to Wilmington as planned with no explanation given

• The White House said Biden was scheduled to meet with his national security team 'to hear intelligence, security and diplomatic updates'

• Biden also did not indicate whether he planned to travel on Sunday 

• It would've been his 19th trip to his home state since taking office 

• Cancelation comes amid U.S. Embassy warning to all Americans in Afghanistan not to go to Kabul airport, the only way out of the country

President Joe Biden will not spend the weekend at his home in Delaware after the situation in Afghanistan continues to devolve with Americans warned not to travel to Kabul airport.  

The announcement from the White House came as Biden was scheduled to meet with his national security team 'to hear intelligence, security and diplomatic updates on the evolving situation in Afghanistan.'
The White House did not provide a reason as to why the trip was cancelled nor did it indicate whether the president planned to travel on Sunday. The trip would have been his 19th to his home state since taking office. 
The Taliban takeover of Afghans last Sunday has consumed his administration, which was caught off-guard by the development and is scrambling to evacuate thousands of Americans, Afghans who assisted the U.S. during the war, and others. 

'Let me be clear, any American who wants to come home, we will get you home,' Biden had pledged. 

On Saturday, The U.S. Embassy issued a warning to all American in Afghanistan not to go to Kabul airport - the only way out of the country - because of 'security threats' outside its gates a day after President Biden vowed to bring citizens and Afghan allies home. 
(08-21-2021, 02:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Biden's indecision and his dispensing misinormation is making a terrible situation worse.
Quote:
Biden CANCELS trip to Delaware as chaos mounts in Afghanistan and desperate Americans are warned to stay away from airport despite vow to get them out
  • President Joe Biden will not spend the weekend at his home in Delaware after all

•  The White House said Saturday that Biden would no longer travel to Wilmington as planned with no explanation given

• The White House said Biden was scheduled to meet with his national security team 'to hear intelligence, security and diplomatic updates'

• Cancelation comes amid U.S. Embassy warning to all Americans in Afghanistan not to go to Kabul airport, the only way out of the country

President Joe Biden will not spend the weekend at his home in Delaware after the situation in Afghanistan continues to devolve with Americans warned not to travel to Kabul airport.  

The announcement from the White House came as Biden was scheduled to meet with his national security team 'to hear intelligence, security and diplomatic updates on the evolving situation in Afghanistan.'
The White House did not provide a reason as to why the trip was cancelled nor did it indicate whether the president planned to travel on Sunday. The trip would have been his 19th to his home state since taking office. 
The Taliban takeover of Afghans last Sunday has consumed his administration, which was caught off-guard by the development and is scrambling to evacuate thousands of Americans, Afghans who assisted the U.S. during the war, and others. 

'Let me be clear, any American who wants to come home, we will get you home,' Biden had pledged. 

On Saturday, The U.S. Embassy issued a warning to all American in Afghanistan not to go to Kabul airport - the only way out of the country - because of 'security threats' outside its gates a day after President Biden vowed to bring citizens and Afghan allies home. 
Quooter how much money you and your company made off Afghanistan ?
(08-21-2021, 02:49 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 02:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Biden's indecision and his dispensing misinormation is making a terrible situation worse.
Quote:

Zero. How much money do you make sitting at home typing all day while drawing your government disability checks?
(08-21-2021, 03:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 02:49 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
Quote:

Zero. How much money do you make sitting at home typing all day while drawing your government disability checks?
Quooter not enough but I saved a lot. Now I bet you was in charge of this project.

The Pentagon May Have Lost Millions on the Wrong Afghan Army Uniforms (businessinsider.com)
While Biden struggles to decide whether to spend the night in the White House or go hide in Delaware, the situation for Americans stranded in Afghanistan grows worse by the minute.
Quote:Ground Report: Kabul Airport Gates Are Closed, Taliban Confiscating U.S. Passports 

The Kabul airport gates are reportedly closed Saturday, as additional details indicate the Taliban is confiscating U.S. passports.

“All of the entrance gates to the airport were closed on Saturday morning because of the dangerous situation,” the [i]New York Times[/i] reported, adding that the U.S. embassy in Kabul is advising evacuees not to travel to the airport in light of “security threats.”

“Because of potential security threats outside the gates at the Kabul airport,” the embassy alerted on its website, “we are advising U.S. citizens to avoid traveling to the airport and to avoid airport gates at this time unless you receive individual instructions from a U.S. government representative to do so.”

The active security threats come as the [i]New York Post[/i] reported the Taliban is “now attempting to take their U.S. passports and identification orders in an attempt to stop them from leaving the country.”
Doesn’t there have to be some personal responsibility here? If you aren’t a diplomat or military personnel assigned to the country, you chose to live in Afghanistan therefore being fully aware of danger and instability.

When Trump drew the soldiers down 2500, American control was gone as was their security.

Some Americans want all this freedom to make decisions without the consequences.
(08-21-2021, 07:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Doesn’t there have to be some personal responsibility here?  If you aren’t a diplomat or military personnel assigned to the country, you chose to live in Afghanistan therefore being fully aware of danger and instability.

When Trump drew the soldiers down 2500, American control was gone as was their security.

Some Americans want all this freedom to make decisions without the consequences.
And the moving date was 08/31/2021 when President Biden campaigns on something you better start taking him serious unlike the other fellow who failed on so many.
Quote:[Image: https://media.gab.com/system/accounts/av...F887D.jpeg]

Katie Hopkins@KTHopkins

Without any malice or unkindness, without wishing you anything but the best in your life I say this.

If you voted for Biden, YOU own the mess America is in.
If you voted for him, there are no excuses, there is no rationale.
If you voted for Biden you do not get to walk away from the mess YOU created.

I say to you, as I say to my children, you made this mess, you own it, you clear it up.

You may choose to walk away from the Democrats now. You may choose to disown Biden. But you will always bear the responsibility of putting that man and the evil behind him into power. You will need to reconcile yourself with your past.

Walk away. And be welcomed to a side that simply wants the best for you and each other. Welcome to those working on the side of the right.
(08-21-2021, 07:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Quote:[Image: https://media.gab.com/system/accounts/av...F887D.jpeg]

Katie Hopkins@KTHopkins

Without any malice or unkindness, without wishing you anything but the best in your life I say this.

If you voted for Biden, YOU own the mess America is in.
If you voted for him, there are no excuses, there is no rationale.
If you voted for Biden you do not get to walk away from the mess YOU created.

I say to you, as I say to my children, you made this mess, you own it, you clear it up.

You may choose to walk away from the Democrats now. You may choose to disown Biden. But you will always bear the responsibility of putting that man and the evil behind him into power. You will need to reconcile yourself with your past.

Walk away. And be welcomed to a side that simply wants the best for you and each other. Welcome to those working on the side of the right.
About

Description
Katie Olivia Hopkins is an English media personality, columnist, far-right political commentator, and former businesswoman. She was a contestant on the third series of The Apprentice in 2007, and following further appearances in the media, she became a columnist for British national newspapers. Wikipedia

FAR RIGHT POLITICAL COMMENTATOR Damm Quooter that's how she makes her money
  • Cardfan1
(08-21-2021, 07:27 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 07:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Doesn’t there have to be some personal responsibility here?  If you aren’t a diplomat or military personnel assigned to the country, you chose to live in Afghanistan therefore being fully aware of danger and instability.

And the moving date was 08/31/2021 when President Biden campaigns on something you better start taking him serious unlike the other fellow who failed on so many.
I find it similar to these folks who scream freedom but then flout health guidelines and then want the best treatment when they catch Covid. 

I’m certain there are exceptions but if I’m sitting in a 3rd world country making 3-4 times what my salary would be in the good ole USA I have to know there are some hazards from the pay alone.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(08-21-2021, 07:36 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 07:27 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

I find it similar to these folks who scream freedom but then flout health guidelines and then want the best treatment when they catch Covid. 

I’m certain there are exceptions but if I’m sitting in a 3rd world country making 3-4 times what my salary would be in the good ole USA I have to know there are some hazards from the pay alone.
That's why theyget the big bucks
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next