• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Afghanistan
(08-21-2021, 07:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 07:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Quote:[Image: https://media.gab.com/system/accounts/av...F887D.jpeg]

Katie Hopkins@KTHopkins

Without any malice or unkindness, without wishing you anything but the best in your life I say this.

If you voted for Biden, YOU own the mess America is in.
If you voted for him, there are no excuses, there is no rationale.
If you voted for Biden you do not get to walk away from the mess YOU created.

I say to you, as I say to my children, you made this mess, you own it, you clear it up.

You may choose to walk away from the Democrats now. You may choose to disown Biden. But you will always bear the responsibility of putting that man and the evil behind him into power. You will need to reconcile yourself with your past.

Walk away. And be welcomed to a side that simply wants the best for you and each other. Welcome to those working on the side of the right.
About

Description
Katie Olivia Hopkins is an English media personality, columnist, far-right political commentator, and former businesswoman. She was a contestant on the third series of The Apprentice in 2007, and following further appearances in the media, she became a columnist for British national newspapers. Wikipedia

FAR RIGHT POLITICAL COMMENTATOR Damm Quooter that's how she makes her money
I was getting ready to ask who this was.  Why should we even care? 

Now I know…we shouldn’t. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
Village idiots shun the truth like vampires shun crucifixes. They were warned about Biden's mental deficiencies and incompetence and now they want to blame the victims of Biden's incompetence. Americans in Afghanistan were not there on vacation. Most were working for the U.S. government or its contractors. President Biden is responsible for their safe passage home and he is ducking that responsibility. If you voted for Joe Biden, you bear responsibility for his failures as much as for his successes, if he ever has a success.
(08-21-2021, 07:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Katie Hopkins@KTHopkins

Without any malice or unkindness, without wishing you anything but the best in your life I say this.

I say to you, as I say to my children, you made this mess, you own it, you clear it up.

You may choose to walk away from the Democrats now. You may choose to disown Biden. But you will always bear the responsibility of putting that man and the evil behind him into power. You will need to reconcile yourself with your past.

Walk away. And be welcomed to a side that simply wants the best for you and each other. Welcome to those working on the side of the right.
About

Description
Katie Olivia Hopkins is an English media personality, columnist, far-right political commentator, and former businesswoman. She was a contestant on the third series of The Apprentice in 2007, and following further appearances in the media, she became a columnist for British national newspapers. Wikipedia

She must of lost her Flag Pole January 6th holding off the police officers

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pen...hp&pc=U531

Katie Hopkins@KTHopkins

About

Description

I don't expect you to care about the Americans trapped in Afghanistan. It takes a real lowlife to blame those victims for their situation. I posted Katie Hopkins' opinion because it is also my opinion. You and your ilk are responsible for the recent events in Afghanistan. Joe Biden was never, at any point in his life, qualified to be president - and he was less able to perform the duties of the office at the time that you voted for him than he ever has been. Own the train wreck that you helped cause.
(08-21-2021, 07:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Village idiots shun the truth like vampires shun crucifixes. They were warned about Biden's mental deficiencies and incompetence and now they want to blame the victims of Biden's incompetence. Americans in Afghanistan were not there on vacation. Most were working for the U.S. government or its contractors. President Biden is responsible for their safe passage home and he is ducking that responsibility. If you voted for Joe Biden, you bear responsibility for his failures as much as for his successes, if he ever has a success.

we’d have to see the truth first.  Haven’t seen any from you ever: Just partisan hacktivism. 

I’ll need some proof on that, Hooter.  How do you know these people worked for the American govt. 

Biden and our government is responsible for getting out those folks that were working for them.

Private contractors have a huge responsibility for their workers’ safety.

I’ll be damned… I’m responsible for Biden’s shortcomings in Afghanistan. Now Hooter you kissed Trump’s Ass for years you gotta take responsibility for his dumpster fire because you voted for him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(08-21-2021, 08:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 07:41 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Village idiots shun the truth like vampires shun crucifixes. They were warned about Biden's mental deficiencies and incompetence and now they want to blame the victims of Biden's incompetence. Americans in Afghanistan were not there on vacation. Most were working for the U.S. government or its contractors. President Biden is responsible for their safe passage home and he is ducking that responsibility. If you voted for Joe Biden, you bear responsibility for his failures as much as for his successes, if he ever has a success.

we’d have to see the truth first.  Haven’t seen any from you ever: Just partisan hacktivism. 

I’ll need some proof on that, Hooter.  How do you know these people worked for the American govt. 

Biden and our government is responsible for getting out those folks that were working for them.

I’ll be damned… I’m responsible for Biden’s shortcomings in Afghanistan. Now Hooter you kissed Trump’s Ass for years you gotta take responsibility for his dumpster fire because you voted for him.
You just spit out one lie after another. There is no question that you are unmatched on BGR as a liar, yet you call everybody who disagrees with you a liar. Despite your dishonest attempts to portray me as a Trump sycophant, I hope that Trump decides not to run in 2024, which I have repeated in several different threads. Yet you keep lying.

Any American who finds himself or herself in a war zone with the permission and support of the U.S. government deserves as safe a trip home as possible. Joe Biden and his administration insisted that Kabul was in no danger of falling to the Taliban quickly and assured the Americans who are there that they would be evacuated safely.

You are a pathetic liar, CardFan1 and everybody who reads these threads knows that to be a fact. Companies that have employees in Afghanistan cannot be responsible for the situation that has been created by the failure of the Biden administration to keep Taliban terrorists from overrunning the country. Just how big of a moron and creep must you be to blame the victims in Afghanistan for Biden's failure?
(08-21-2021, 07:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Katie Hopkins@KTHopkins

About

Description

I don't expect you to care about the Americans trapped in Afghanistan. It takes a real lowlife to blame those victims for their situation. I posted Katie Hopkins' opinion because it is also my opinion. You and your ilk are responsible for the recent events in Afghanistan. Joe Biden was never, at any point in his life, qualified to be president - and he was less able to perform the duties of the office at the time that you voted for him than he ever has been. Own the train wreck that you helped cause.
So Quooter that's how you make your money a far right political commentator now that makes a lot sense now.

Quooter's lips are still their right beside of TRT and Jet
(08-21-2021, 08:34 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 07:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote: About

Description

So Quooter that's how you make your money a far right political commentator now that makes a lot sense now.
Unfortunately, your post does not make any sense. Have a great weekend, vector. I have had my fill of your poorly written posts.
(08-21-2021, 08:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 08:34 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 07:35 PM)vector#1 Wrote: About

Description

Unfortunately, your post does not make any sense. Have a great weekend, vector. I have had my fill of your poorly written posts.
Quooter gone and by the way every day is Saturday for me.
(08-21-2021, 08:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

You just spit out one lie after another. There is no question that you are unmatched on BGR as a liar, yet you call everybody who disagrees with you a liar. Despite your dishonest attempts to portray me as a Trump sycophant, I hope that Trump decides not to run in 2024, which I have repeated in several different threads. Yet you keep lying.

Any American who finds himself or herself in a war zone with the permission and support of the U.S. government deserves as safe a trip home as possible. Joe Biden and his administration insisted that Kabul was in no danger of falling to the Taliban quickly and assured the Americans who are there that they would be evacuated safely.

You are a pathetic liar, CardFan1 and everybody who reads these threads knows that to be a fact. Companies that have employees in Afghanistan cannot be responsible for the situation that has been created by the failure of the Biden administration to keep Taliban terrorists from overrunning the country. Just how big of a moron and creep must you be to blame the victims in Afghanistan for Biden's failure?

just because you say I’m lying doesn’t mean I am.  Dude, you are a Trump sycophant.  I know people who voted for Trump who are not in love with him like you. 

aren’t they private contractors?  Hooter, if your company asks you to move to Iran/ Afghanistan/ North Korea are you going?  How about for triple the salary?  

kind of ironic the same guy who has cheered on ignoring public health that will inevitably kill Americans now has his hair on fire over a possibility Americans who made decisions to be in Afghanistan MAY be in danger.  

I think we call that hypocrisy.  How many Americans have died because of Biden’s withdrawal?  How many have died because the Trump flu?
(08-21-2021, 08:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

just because you say I’m lying doesn’t mean I am.  Dude, you are a Trump sycophant.  I know people who voted for Trump who are not in love with him like you. 

aren’t they private contractors?  Hooter, if your company asks you to move to Iran/ Afghanistan/ North Korea are you going?  How about for triple the salary?  

kind of ironic the same guy who has cheered on ignoring public health that will inevitably kill Americans now has his hair on fire over a possibility Americans who made decisions to be in Afghanistan MAY be in danger.  

I think we call that hypocrisy.  How many Americans have died because of Biden’s withdrawal?  How many have died because the Trump flu?
I am a private military contractor. The military is responsible for my security when I am on base. If a private contractor was in Afghanistan working in a cafeteria serving members of the military, building bridges to the U.S. government's specifications, or in nearly any other capacity, then the U.S. government is responsible for their security.

You are a dumbass if you believe any differently. And although I do believe that you are a dumbass, I believe that you are lying about not knowing any better in this case. Biden and the people who put him into the Oval Office are responsible for his failure.
(08-21-2021, 09:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I am a private military contractor. The military is responsible for my security when I am on base. If a private contractor was in Afghanistan working in a cafeteria serving members of the military, building bridges to the U.S. government's specifications, or in nearly any other capacity, then the U.S. government is responsible for their security.

You are a dumbass if you believe any differently. And although I do believe that you are a dumbass, I believe that you are lying about not knowing any better in this case. Biden and the people who put him into the Oval Office are responsible for his failure.

Hooter, you shouldn’t get to call anybody a dumbass. Maybe you should take a break for a week or two and really think about the negativity you have brought to this board.  

We are ultimately responsible for our own safety. Counting on the govt is not a sound decision.
(08-21-2021, 09:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 08:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: we’d have to see the truth first.  Haven’t seen any from you ever: Just partisan hacktivism. 

Hooter, you shouldn’t get to call anybody a dumbass. Maybe you should take a break for a week or two and really think about the negativity you have brought to this board.  

We are ultimately responsible for our own safety. Counting on the govt is not a sound decision.
You should think about the negativity that your serial lying has brought to this board. When you agree to work for the U.S. government, you have an obligation to behave as required by your contract and if you do so, the military has an obligation to provide as secure a workplace as possible. If you really do not believe so, then you are really a dumbass. Maybe you should take a week or a year off and try to regain your perspective on life. You are just making up facts to match how you think things should be and ignoring the facts of how things actually are.
I want to post this again. I’ll continue to post this until this crisis is over.

I am so impressed how accepting conservatives have become once Trump is gone. They are here to defend the helpless and sacrifice their country to house the Afghans who are in danger from the Taliban. Under the Trump administration conservatives established Muslim bans and constantly expressed outrage when refugees were welcomed into this country.
But today under the leadership of Joe Biden conservatives hearts have grown 20 sizes and are welcoming the needy with open arms.

I’m proud of you guys.
(08-21-2021, 09:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I want to post this again.  I’ll continue to post this until this crisis is over. 

I am so impressed how accepting conservatives have become once Trump is gone. They are here to defend the helpless and sacrifice their country to house the Afghans who are in danger from the Taliban. Under the Trump administration conservatives established Muslim bans and constantly expressed outrage when refugees were welcomed into this country.
But today under the leadership of Joe Biden conservatives hearts have grown 20 sizes and are welcoming the needy with open arms.

I’m proud of you guys.
You are a true lowlife in every sense of the word. I have never opposed allowing true political refugees who have risked their lives supporting American war efforts. That is far different than allowing barbaric Muslims from Somalia to migrate to this country indiscriminately, as they did under the Obama regime.

It is no surprise that you plan to repeat your lies. That has always been your modus operandi. It is certainly not news to the conservatives who post here.
(08-21-2021, 09:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 09:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I want to post this again.  I’ll continue to post this until this crisis is over. 

I’m proud of you guys.
You are a true lowlife in every sense of the word. I have never opposed allowing true political refugees who have risked their lives supporting American war efforts. That is far different than allowing barbaric Muslims from Somalia to migrate to this country indiscriminately, as they did under the Obama regime.

It is no surprise that you plan to repeat your lies. That has always been your modus operandi. It is certainly not news to the conservatives who post here.
LIAR!!! The lyingest liar that’s ever lied. Liar Big Grin 

Oh Hooter you opposed Syrians when they were running from IsIs.  Trump told you to…
Afghans running from the Taliban. Is ok to you conservatives….why?
Quote:Bad News: The Taliban Captured The Air Force America Built For Afghanistan

With the surrender of the Afghan government in Kabul, the Taliban is poised to inherit a substantial fraction of the Afghan Air Force (AAF) the United States spent over $8 billion dollars rebuilding since 2008.

Photographs posted on social media and compiled by the [i]Oryx Blog[/i] confirm that the Taliban has already captured intact at least twenty-four helicopters, seven Boeing ScanEagle drones, and two airplanes as of Thursday according to a count

U.S. intelligence claims the full number may be closer to thirty to forty. But given the 211 aircraft in the AAF inventory, at least 167 of which were deemed to be in flyable condition as of June 2021, the final count may be considerably higher. Also to be considered are dozens of helicopters and aircraft operated by the Afghan’s military Special Missions Wing and seven State Department CH-46E helicopters used to evacuate the U.S. embassy, which have been abandoned, though supposedly left in inoperable condition.
(08-21-2021, 09:49 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Quote:Bad News: The Taliban Captured The Air Force America Built For Afghanistan

With the surrender of the Afghan government in Kabul, the Taliban is poised to inherit a substantial fraction of the Afghan Air Force (AAF) the United States spent over $8 billion dollars rebuilding since 2008.

Photographs posted on social media and compiled by the [i]Oryx Blog[/i] confirm that the Taliban has already captured intact at least twenty-four helicopters, seven Boeing ScanEagle drones, and two airplanes as of Thursday according to a count

U.S. intelligence claims the full number may be closer to thirty to forty. But given the 211 aircraft in the AAF inventory, at least 167 of which were deemed to be in flyable condition as of June 2021, the final count may be considerably higher. Also to be considered are dozens of helicopters and aircraft operated by the Afghan’s military Special Missions Wing and seven State Department CH-46E helicopters used to evacuate the U.S. embassy, which have been abandoned, though supposedly left in inoperable condition.
Trump/Pompeii probably signed this over.
"probably"
Which means I'm an idiot and guessing/lying/don't know where I pooped last...
Quote:No American Military Leader Should Ever Say What Lloyd Austin Said
There are an estimated 10,000–15,000 Americans in Afghanistan now who need to be evacuated as the Taliban seize control of the country. Anyone left behind could find themselves reliving the 1979 Iranian hostage crisis or the hostage crisis in Lebanon shortly thereafter. The Taliban are undoubtedly well aware of the leverage they could obtain by holding Americans hostage. Evacuation is therefore not just a pressing humanitarian matter; it is essential to preventing a bunch of Stone Age barbarians from dictating terms to the United States of America.

The Biden administration has not exactly exuded confidence in the face of this threat. On Tuesday, the State Department sent a cable to thousands of Americans in the country telling them to make their way to Kabul’s soon-to-be-renamed Hamid Karzai Airport (we already abandoned Bagram Airfield) but warning them, “Please Be Advised That The United States Cannot Guarantee Your Security As You Make This Trip.”

Then, in a briefing this morning, Defense Department spokesman John Kirby admitted that the administration not only does not know how many Americans are trapped in Afghanistan, they do not even know how many have been evacuated:

Worst of all, at a Pentagon briefing Wednesday, when Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin was asked about the U.S. military’s capability to get its citizens out of Afghanistan, his answer was jaw-dropping: “We don’t have the capability to go out and collect large numbers of people.” You have to watch Austin deliver this line to grasp its full air of defeatism about a place where our military has moved about with some impunity for two decades, while General Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and a fellow Army lifer, stood by looking as if someone had just shot his dog:

(08-21-2021, 09:59 PM)jetpilot Wrote: "probably"
I have known some liars during my lifetime, including a couple in the mining industry, but I have never interacted with a bigger liar than Cardfan1. I am not sure that it is possible for a human being to be more dishonest and avoid being institutionalized.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-21-2021, 10:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
I have known some liars during my lifetime, including a couple in the mining industry, but I have never interacted with a bigger liar than Cardfan1. I am not sure that it is possible for a human being to be more dishonest and avoid being institutionalized.
Haha surely nobody in mining ever lied lol...But CF1 makes them look like beginners. But those guys were just lying for money and CF1's lies will kill kill the country we love if enough fellow idiots fall for it...
(08-21-2021, 10:19 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
Haha surely nobody in mining ever lied lol...But CF1 makes them look like beginners. But those guys were just lying for money and CF1's lies will kill kill the country we love if enough fellow idiots fall for it...
Jet are you talking about the idiots that stormed the capitol just to keep Trump as Presidents and still do. Talking about idiots that's where you should start.

Quooter so you did profited from 20 year war now that makes sense. I guess you do have a good reason for liking wars.
(08-22-2021, 07:51 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
Jet are you talking about the idiots that stormed the capitol just to keep Trump as Presidents and still do. Talking about idiots that's where you should start.

(08-21-2021, 08:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: we’d have to see the truth first.  Haven’t seen any from you ever: Just partisan hacktivism. 

Quooter so you did profited from 20 year war now that makes sense. I guess you do have a good reason for liking wars.
Illiterate liar. Our military exists whether the country is at war or not. My job does not depend on war and I get paid the same either way.
(08-22-2021, 10:58 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

(08-21-2021, 08:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You just spit out one lie after another. There is no question that you are unmatched on BGR as a liar, yet you call everybody who disagrees with you a liar. Despite your dishonest attempts to portray me as a Trump sycophant, I hope that Trump decides not to run in 2024, which I have repeated in several different threads. Yet you keep lying.

Illiterate liar. Our military exists whether the country is at war or not. My job does not depend on war and I get paid the same either way.
Quooter the gravy train is running dry can't keep this $1.2 trillion bill up every year.
(08-22-2021, 11:31 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 10:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I have known some liars during my lifetime, including a couple in the mining industry, but I have never interacted with a bigger liar than Cardfan1. I am not sure that it is possible for a human being to be more dishonest and avoid being institutionalized.

(08-21-2021, 08:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: just because you say I’m lying doesn’t mean I am.  Dude, you are a Trump sycophant.  I know people who voted for Trump who are not in love with him like you. 

Quooter the gravy train is running dry can't keep this $1.2 trillion bill up every year.
Every American that is in Afghanistan would be home now had it not been for Joe Biden extending the war and then botching the withdrawal. Instead, thousands of American civilians are stranded in a country controlled by terrorists.
(08-22-2021, 11:43 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 10:19 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Haha surely nobody in mining ever lied lol...But CF1 makes them look like beginners. But those guys were just lying for money and CF1's lies will kill kill the country we love if enough fellow idiots fall for it...

(08-21-2021, 09:05 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I am a private military contractor. The military is responsible for my security when I am on base. If a private contractor was in Afghanistan working in a cafeteria serving members of the military, building bridges to the U.S. government's specifications, or in nearly any other capacity, then the U.S. government is responsible for their security.

Every American that is in Afghanistan would be home now had it not been for Joe Biden extending the war and then botching the withdrawal. Instead, thousands of American civilians are stranded in a country controlled by terrorists.
Quooter time to end the gravy train after 20 years no good results.

The war Afghanistan was a huge victory — for the military-industrial complex (msn.com)

$2.261 trillion dollars wasted

https://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/figu...-2001-2021

Thumbnail(s)

(08-22-2021, 02:00 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 07:51 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Jet are you talking about the idiots that stormed the capitol just to keep Trump as Presidents and still do. Talking about idiots that's where you should start.

The war Afghanistan was a huge victory — for the military-industrial complex (msn.com)
Funny that we never saw these posts attacking the Afghanstan War while Biden and Harris were taking credit for its success. I wonder why that was? Village idiots being partisan idiots - that's why.
(08-22-2021, 02:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 10:58 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Illiterate liar. Our military exists whether the country is at war or not. My job does not depend on war and I get paid the same either way.

Funny that we never saw these posts attacking the Afghanstan War while Biden and Harris were taking credit for its success. I wonder why that was? Village idiots being partisan idiots - that's why.
Quooter didn't know how big of a disaster this war was after 20 years and all the money wasted arming and training the Afghan Army it's a total waste of money and time. After being told they was ready to take control of their country 2 weeks all it took every for the Taliban to take it over somebody has been lying to us. Americans should be mad at this and think real hard the next time we want to start nation building again. Know nothing about President Biden bragging he campaigned on getting out of this disaster and he did. When President Biden campaigns on something you better take his word for it. I guess we got used to the empty promises from the last guy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(08-22-2021, 02:42 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 02:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 11:31 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter the gravy train is running dry can't keep this $1.2 trillion bill up every year.

Quooter didn't know how big of a disaster this war was after 20 years and all the money wasted arming and training the Afghan Army it's a total waste of money and time. After being told they was ready to take control of their country 2 weeks all it took every for the Taliban to take it over somebody has been lying to us. Americans should be mad at this and think real hard the next time we want to start nation building again. Know nothing about President Biden bragging he campaigned on getting out of this disaster and he did. When President Biden campaigns on something you better take his word for it. I guess we got used to the empty promises from the last guy.
Biden delayed the plan to withdraw from Afghanistan. Then, he withdrew so many troops that he could not safely extract American citizens from the country. He also allowed the Taliban to capture billions of dollars in American weapons. Screwing up the withdrawal from Afghanistan is a separate issue from the trillions of dollars that were wasted trying to mold Afghanistan into an American-style republic. I oppose nation-building and I have always opposed it. Our military is at its best when blowing things up and killing enemies and we should never try to rebuild countries that were never properly civilized.

Following World War II, it made sense to help rebuild Europe and Japan because this country needed trading partners to buy our products. In most cases, we should only go to war to punish nations for attacking American interests and there should be no rebuilding the nations who provoke us.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next