Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Middlesboro 08/21
Thoughts and predictions
I believe Middlesboro will take this one.

Middlesboro 28
Hazard 7
Jackets pull away in the 2nd half:

MHS - 34
HHS - 20
I will take Hazard. How many years since Middlesboro beat Hazard? I think 1998?

Hazard 20, Middlesboro 14

And if Hazard does lose to Middlesboro they are toast in 1A
Middlesboro should be tough to handle this year. Returned most of their offense and brought in some good kids from middle school. They were also huge up front last year. They could be dangerous. Not to mention their coach isn’t too shabby either.
Lost top 2 running backs? Either way I will go with Hazard and hope I am wrong lol...
(08-16-2021, 11:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I will take Hazard. How many years since Middlesboro beat Hazard? I think 1998?

I know its just the Grid o Rama or scrimmage or whatever but Middlesboro beat Paintsville friday night.  4 qtrs 15min running clock.

This isnt the same Middlesboro of 2 or 3 yrs ago, much better coaching, discipline and all around the program is rising.

Middlesboro would easily be top 10 in 1A so Hazard losing to them dont mean they are toast, different times at the Boro right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tazcat's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-17-2021, 12:04 AM)tazcat Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 11:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I will take Hazard. How many years since Middlesboro beat Hazard? I think 1998?

I know its just the Grid o Rama or scrimmage or whatever but Middlesboro beat Paintsville friday night.  4 qtrs 15min running clock.

This isnt the same Middlesboro of 2 or 3 yrs ago, much better coaching, discipline and all around the program is rising.

Middlesboro would easily be top 10 in 1A so Hazard losing to them dont mean they are toast, different times at the Boro right now.
I like to hear it but is 25 players on M'boro roster correct? Doesn't seem like enough players to make a dent if accurate.
(08-17-2021, 12:04 AM)tazcat Wrote:

Give us some details on this? I’m very curious
Hazard I believe will win this game and don’t ask me why because I don’t know anything about Middlesboro but I do know Hazard
From the scrimmage against Bell, Hazard must clean up the passing game. 3 interceptions will make it hard to beat anyone this season.
Hazard 28 MBoro- 7
(08-16-2021, 11:52 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Lost top 2 running backs? Either way I will go with Hazard and hope I am wrong lol...

I did see that after I posted this. I thought they returned number 23 at RB and 3 at QB/RB/WR. I was mistaken about their grade.
Does Coach French have the Jackets ready to roll in the crater? How much have they improved since he took over?
Hazard 27
Middlesboro 13
Hazard wins by 8