Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. @ Dunbar 8/20
Magoffin cancelled with Breathitt for Friday night. But the bobcats was quick to get another game as they will be traveling to Lexington to play 6A Dunbar.
Wow!!! Talk about a big upgrade In scheduling. Dunbar was a good 6A team last year. Good luck to you guys hope you a W home to the mountains.
That’s how you get better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Cat Daddy
(08-19-2021, 12:18 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: That’s how you get better.
I agree Bull. Nothing against Magoffin, but if you are going to compete at a high level, you have to upgrade your schedule. Regardless of the outcome, a game like this will benefit you much more than a game you win by 50. I think this will be a good match up with a lot of points being scored by both teams.
(08-19-2021, 01:01 PM)Cat Daddy Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 12:18 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: That’s how you get better.
I agree Bull. Nothing against Magoffin, but if you are going to compete at a high level, you have to upgrade your schedule. Regardless of the outcome, a game like this will benefit you much more than a game you win by 50. I think this will be a good match up with a lot of points being scored by both teams.

I have been reading about some of those young players. Sounds like Breathit has a lot to look forward too. I watched the piece on mountain news they did on them. Good luck! I remember when they were on top and the team to beat. Sounds like there heading that direction again.
Don't let the 6A fool you...
Magoffin for Dunbar swap? Please sir, may I have another!?
Lol
Breathitt will be good this season and will have a good winning percentage. But they will be at their best in 2-3 years if the current young players improve. Go Bobcats!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Great pickup for Breathitt. Dunbar might not be Freddy D when it comes to Lex schools but Breathitt will get a lot more from this than nearly any team on schedule.
Breathitt is talented but young. I would put their Freshman class up against any in the state in 2a.
With Turner reclassified to a Junior again I could see them making a legit title run next year. This year should be in region finals with no issue considering their schedule.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolfcat's post:
  • Poseidon
Breathitt wins in a close game