Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin Country 43 Scott County 14
Final
Wow!!
Congrats to Franklin on a nice win!
Shocker. Way to go Franklin County.
Rumor had it….FC just not physical enough to keep up with Scott County….
Very impressive win for the Flyers!
Wow, Franklin looked good. Congratulations.
FC with a strong performance. They are going to be very difficult to handle in 4A.
[-] The following 1 user Likes T-CATS's post:
  • Bull got out!
(08-20-2021, 10:34 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Rumor had it….FC just not physical enough to keep up with Scott County….

You seen my post, I had just rewatched the last years championship game. I knew James would have them chomping at the bits. I expect it to be a heavyweight match in Corbin. A 15 rounder lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • FCSPY
Looks like Franklin Co is going to be a real contender in 4A for the next several years. They have a lot strength and speed. Coach James has built a real nice program there.
(08-21-2021, 11:58 AM)Mister D Wrote: Looks like Franklin Co is going to be a real contender in 4A for the next several years. They have a lot strength and speed. Coach James has built a real nice program there.

I believe that too. Watching the film on this team, they are just tall and athletic at every position. I believe they would have to be a legit 1, 2, 3 team in the state based on that Scott County thrashing. I have seen most polls and they dont have Franklin in the top 7 or 8 in most of them. Lexington Herald came out and put them I think at the 3 spot. I think no matter who they play of that top 4-6 teams, its going to come down to the wire to beat them or they are going to blow you out the Eddie James way.
This score surprised me a little. Scott County a little down or is Franklin that good? If this is a traditional level Cardinal team then the Flyers may be scary good.
(08-21-2021, 12:46 PM)DarthVader Wrote: This score surprised me a little. Scott County a little down or is Franklin that good? If this is a traditional level Cardinal team then the Flyers may be scary good.

I got a subscription to the NHFS network and you can watch these games anywhere. I say both. Franklin returns 7-8 on defense starters and about as many on Offense. Scott had a freshman QB starting but, all in all, Franklin had smothering defense from what I watched and very well prepared. Scott didn't look like they had the athletes to matchup to Franklin though like years past. Franklin burnt the wheel routes up and ran the ball primarily and if you can stop the run your finished with Mooreman in the backfield. Just a ton of weapons. 4A is loaded.