Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why are people still not getting the Covid vaccine?
(08-27-2021, 11:08 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Natural immunity is the reason that I have not rushed to get a jab. I am skeptical of news reports such as those cited by the village idiots, which push misleading statistics from what may or may not be valid studies. I also trust the Israeli government more than I do the Biden administration. Vaccinations should not be part of a political agenda.
Quote:New Israeli Study Finds Fully Vaccinated People are at “Greater Risk of Hospitalization” and 13 TIMES MORE LIKELY to Catch Covid-19 Than Those Who Have Recovered and Have Natural Immunity

A new study out of Israel has seemingly confirmed that individuals who have natural immunity have better protection against the NEW DELTA VARIANT than people who are fully vaccinated.

The team of researchers, from Maccabi Healthcare and Tel Aviv University, published their study earlier this week to medRxiv.org.
Quote:‘This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, ‘ the team of researchers wrote
Not just a little bit better either. People who have taken both doses of the Pfizer jab are 13 TIMES more likely to have a breakthrough infection, and are even at a “greater risk for Covid-19 hospitalizations.”

The researchers conducted an extensive study on 800,000 individuals that were broken into 3 groups. People who had received either one or two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine were compared with unvaccinated individuals who have natural immunity, because they had already recovered from the virus.
Good luck Dr. Hooter.  Several studies have revealed the loss of IQ points to Covid.  
How many times have you had it?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are people still not getting the Covid vaccine? - by Cardfan1 - 08-28-2021, 12:13 AM