Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why are people still not getting the Covid vaccine?
(09-07-2021, 04:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 03:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 03:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 12:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 10:58 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.wcpo.com/money/angies-list/h...ivermectin
Fact Check Friday: Ivermectin

Many posts online containing the video make it seem like the video was filmed in August; however, it was filmed in February. Seven months later, Japan has not approved of Ivermectin to be used to treat COVID-19.

Lifesite had to "Update" their article.  Hooter, day late and a dollar short again.
More lies. I never claimed that ivermectin had been approved for use in Japan. I posted a recommendation made by the Chairman of the Japan Medical Association that Japan should be using ivermectin to fight COVID-19.

You have ridiculed the use of ivermectin because you are just following the Democrat Party propaganda line. There is strong evidence that ivermectin is effective against COVID-19, both in Africa and India. A large clinical trial began a year ago in Japan involving patients with oxygen saturation levels of at least 95 percent and mild to moderate symptoms. Clinical trials have begun in this country as well. When Democrat bureaucrats say that ivermectin that there is no evidence that ivermectin is effective against COVID-19, they are either lying or speaking out of ignorance. When you repeat those claims, you are just plain lying. When you refer to ivermectin as "horse wormer" you are making yourself look like an idiot, which is something that never seems to bother you.

Time will tell whether ivermectin is effective against the virus through double-blind, peer review clinical trials but your efforts to ridicule those who are requesting ivermectin from their doctors and the doctors who have prescribed ivermectin are inappropriate no matter what the outcome of the studies are. If you bothered reading the statistics from Africa, then you know that doctors are not prescribing ivermectin and clinical trials are not be conducted without good reason. The current approach of waiting until COVID patients turn blue at home and then treating them at the hospital is not working very well. Taking ivermectin, as directed by a doctor, is not going to kill anybody. Taking megadoses of ivermectin bought from a feed supply store will.
Hooter, most of the studies you refer to have been retracted or even debunked due to their small sample size or even the fact these people were taking other drugs.  What about when most doctors say that?  Are they lying or speaking out of ignorance? I know you want to be right about this "silver bullet" for COVID, but you're not.  The closest thing we have to a silver bullet is the vaccine and a few monoclonal treatments that have been heavily invested in by Republican politicians who spend their time encouraging Americans to fight for their Freedom.
Can you not make a single post without throwing another lie into the mix? I have not posted anything close to a claim that ivermectin is a "silver bullet." It must be tough to be wrong as often as you are but creating strawmen by responding to something that I never claimed is not making you look any better. Your attempts to save face by lying just result in face plants.
Lie?  What lie?  You always say that but you never prove the lie.  However, You are presenting misleading information as valid medical advice that doctors should be following.   

dude, you act like there is some type of conspiracy that prevents the medical community from encouraging the use of Ivermectin.  It's silly.

Doctors are telling people not to use it because it is not proven to work and the side effects outweigh the benefits.
More lies and half-truths. What I am doing is exposing you for spreading disinformation again, and I have done so very successfully. You have been ridiculing people for taking and doctors for prescribing ivermectin, claiming that it is dangerous and that there is no evidence that it works. All I have done is prove that there is enough evidence that it works that it is being widely used in other countries and the results have led to full clinical trials that are ongoing. All you have done is post one lie after another to distract from the fact that you are in the wrong again.

You are correct that some doctors art telling people not to use ivermectin but as I have proven, other very reputable doctors have prescribed ivermectin and/or urged governments to approve its use.

At least you are very subtly changing your tone and language. "It is not proven to work" leaves you some wiggle room in case ongoing studies do prove its efficacy that you did not have with your previous statements.

My point is that people who take ivermectin prescribed by a doctor are generally not the rubes that you claimed them to be. Obviously, if somebody takes drugs intended for horses in doses large enough for horses, they run the risk of a quick death. No reputable doctor is suggesting that people resort to animal-grade ivermectin to treat coronavirus infections.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are people still not getting the Covid vaccine? - by Hoot Gibson - 09-07-2021, 05:18 PM