Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 45 ULM 10
Will Levis looked very impressive throwing the ball with a lot of confidence.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(09-04-2021, 04:28 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Will Levis looked very impressive throwing the ball with a lot of confidence.

He looked impressive against a very bad opponent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-04-2021, 05:31 PM)Jarons Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 04:28 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Will Levis looked very impressive throwing the ball with a lot of confidence.

He looked impressive against a very bad opponent.

Terry Wilson looked bad against bad opponents so I’ll take it.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I was curious to see how Wan'Dale did in the game.  I looked at the box score and saw that he had 5 receptions for 125 yards and 2 touchdown receptions.
(09-05-2021, 04:33 AM)Westside Wrote: I was curious to see how Wan'Dale did in the game.  I looked at the box score and saw that he had 5 receptions for 125 yards and 2 touchdown receptions.

He was a breath of fresh air. I'll just say that. lol
#BBFL