Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democrats pushing slew of tax hikes to fund massive spending plan
(09-08-2021, 05:15 PM)You Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 02:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Aren't Trump tax cuts going away for the middle class in the 2021 tax year? 

I'm supposed to worry about corporate taxes when mine are going right back up?
Corporate taxes are your taxes, you are just too dumb to understand that their taxes are included in the price of every product that you purchase. Democrats have been running the scam of demonizing corporations and convincing dummies like you that raising their taxes will punish them while having no effect on the number of jobs they provide or on the prices of the products that you purchase. A growing number of workers can be replaced by robots if corporate tax bills go high enough and for many businesses that point has already been reached.
Can we start with defense contractors? Big Grin 

Nah, normally we get rid of middle class Americans per usual and then turn them on poor Americans while GOPutins fearmonger about inflation. 

Hooter, profits are record highs.  Bigwigs are making 200 and 300 times their employees. The income inequality is worse than it has ever been. 

You Maga folks wanted to dial the clock back.  Why don’t we make America Great again and return taxes to those 1950’s to 1970’s levels? 

Or was it just race and social issues you had a problem with?  

Never mind I know the answer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats pushing slew of tax hikes to fund massive spending plan - by Cardfan1 - 09-08-2021, 06:31 PM