Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricky Williams Applies For Reinstatement in NFL
Again! Will this guy ever realize that he has basically ruined himself.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3045004
WAY too many young half backs playing now and coming in the league in future that are committed and clean for him to have much of a chance anymore.
somebody will resign Ricky Williams...who isnt half the player he was three or four years ago..had a subpar stint in Canada..no one needs to waste their time in this dumbass. And yes, Ricky Williams IS a dumbass, lol..
Ricky is the man...and I bet you wouldn't call him a dumbass to his face. I like the guy..hes just got some problems.
yeah....I would too. And I dont give a crap about his problems. He's a dumbass.
BCFan Wrote:Ricky is the man...and I bet you wouldn't call him a dumbass to his face. I like the guy..hes just got some problems.
How is he a dumbass? Please explain. And I highly doubt you would actually say that to his face..unless your a pretty big guy.
first off dude, I didnt mean for that to sound as bad as it did, lol..I wasnt trying to be a smartass..but yeah I would call Ricky Williams a dumbass to his face. Anybody that fails drug test after drug test, throws away millions upon millions of dollars, goes broke, and plays football just so he can make money to pay his bills...is a flat out dumbass. You cant quit smoking weed to get paid several million dollars a year?? Yeah Im a big guy, and Im not saying Im the baddest guy in the world or anything like that, but Ive dealt with people MUCH bigger, stronger and MUCH meaner than Ricky Williams over the past 8 years..I'm 6'3 and over 260 lbs, I used to fight, and I still train with local MMA fighters..Ricky Williams wont intimidate me, I promise you, lol...
BCFan Wrote:How is he a dumbass? Please explain. And I highly doubt you would actually say that to his face..unless your a pretty big guy.
BCFan Wrote:How is he a dumbass? Please explain. And I highly doubt you would actually say that to his face..unless your a pretty big guy.

Threw away millions of dollars and a great career to openly go smoke weed.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Does Ricky like the fact that the whole world laughs at him every time he fails a drug test, lol. He's gotta get past that before they will even consider him. And I'm with TH, he is a dumbass. And yes, I would say it to his face BCFan.
BFritz Wrote:Threw away millions of dollars and a great career to openly go smoke weed.

What a lot of these players don't understand is.....it's not a right to play in the NFL.....IT'S A PRIVILEGE.
its millions of dollars every year to play a kids game..and yeah your right, a very special privilege..
Bengal Cat Wrote:What a lot of these players don't understand is.....it's not a right to play in the NFL.....IT'S A PRIVILEGE.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:first off dude, I didnt mean for that to sound as bad as it did, lol..I wasnt trying to be a smartass..but yeah I would call Ricky Williams a dumbass to his face. Anybody that fails drug test after drug test, throws away millions upon millions of dollars, goes broke, and plays football just so he can make money to pay his bills...is a flat out dumbass. You cant quit smoking weed to get paid several million dollars a year?? Yeah Im a big guy, and Im not saying Im the baddest guy in the world or anything like that, but Ive dealt with people MUCH bigger, stronger and MUCH meaner than Ricky Williams over the past 8 years..I'm 6'3 and over 260 lbs, I used to fight, and I still train with local MMA fighters..Ricky Williams wont intimidate me, I promise you, lol...

I'd call him one to his face also, probably be too doped up to even attempt to do anything about it.
I would poke his eyeballs out! And I might even pour hot bong water on his bearded ass face and throw a Ray Traylor uppercut to his doped out head!
Lmao, Love It...

Have you seen Ricky fight or somethin? Bigger, stronger and faster means jack shit in a good ole street fight.
yes sir...now here's a man who knows what he's talking about...
Redneck Wrote:Have you seen Ricky fight or somethin? Bigger, stronger and faster means jack shit in a good ole street fight.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yes sir...now here's a man who knows what he's talking about...

lol, been in a few myself, and if anybody else on here is like me, they will agree you will do WHATEVER it takes to get it done, lol. Even if that means crackin somebody over the head with a lug wrench.