Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 2008
Ok the dawgs win the 57th district, runner-up in the 15th region and only lost one player. The dawgs had a record of 29-11 and played a pretty tough schedule, just how good are they gonne be next year?
The Dawgs should have a really good team they have been conditioning really hard for this season and they are gonna be playing with a chip on their shoulder this season after what happened last season in the region title game
I think they have a great if not the best chance to win the 15th Region title.They are a stacked team with tremendous athletes, I see big things happening in Lawrence County.
Chandler Shephard should do quite well next year as a Soph for Lawrence Co.
Butkus Wrote:Chandler Shephard should do quite well next year as a Soph for Lawrence Co.
He will do dang good this year as a freshman.
The Guru Wrote:He will do dang good this year as a freshman.

Hey where is the district and region held this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Hey where is the district and region held this year.
According to the KHSAA website, the Region is supposed to be at East Ridge.
I would guess that the 57th Dist. would be at JCHS, or Sheldon Clark.
The Guru Wrote:According to the KHSAA website, the Region is supposed to be at East Ridge.
I would guess that the 57th Dist. would be at JCHS, or Sheldon Clark.

Love the facility at East Ridge, but man I hate the drive.
Butkus Wrote:Chandler Shephard should do quite well next year as a Soph for Lawrence Co.

He did great as an 8th grader and will do great as a freshman...

Isnt he going to be a Freshman this upcoming season?

He is a tremendous Player.
RiverCitiesPanthers Wrote:Isnt he going to be a Freshman this upcoming season?

He is a tremendous Player.

Yes, he is a freshman this year.
Hope they have a great year.
When is the first game?
i can really see paintsville and lc playing in the district and also the regional championship this season...should be a great year to watch baseball in the 15th region...
I can see lawrence playing JC again for the district championship this season
RedSeal Wrote:I can see lawrence playing JC again for the district championship this season

i guess you can't really tell in the 57th, i am glad their seeding this year though..it will make it a little better..