Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AG Bill Barr privately shot down Trump's fraud allegations
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

In December 2020, Barr told Trump his claims of fraud were "bullshit" and he had a "clown show," rather than a real legal team, according to both "Peril" and Wall Street Journal reporter Michael Bender's book, "Frankly We Did Win This Election: The Inside Story of How Trump Lost."

"Every self-respecting lawyer in the country has run for the hills. Your team is a bunch of clowns," Barr said, according to "Peril," telling Trump he had "wasted four weeks" on "demonstrably crazy" conspiracies about voting machines.

Trump then queried Barr about fraud in Detroit, Michigan, where a big batch of ballots counted in the early morning hours had heavily favored Biden.

Barr, armed with election statistics, pointed out that Trump had actually earned a higher share of the vote in Wayne County in 2020 than he had that in 2016.

And so the fact that boxes are going into the counting station in the early morning hours is not suspicious. That's what they do," Barr told Trump, per the book. "The votes always come in at that time and the ratio of votes is the same as it was last time. There's no indication of a sudden surge of extra Biden votes."

When Trump then turned to Fulton County, Georgia, Barr told him that the DOJ was "looking into this stuff, but these things aren't panning out."
(09-16-2021, 07:53 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

In December 2020, Barr told Trump his claims of fraud were "bullshit" and he had a "clown show," rather than a real legal team, according to both "Peril" and Wall Street Journal reporter Michael Bender's book, "Frankly We Did Win This Election: The Inside Story of How Trump Lost."

"Every self-respecting lawyer in the country has run for the hills. Your team is a bunch of clowns," Barr said, according to "Peril," telling Trump he had "wasted four weeks" on "demonstrably crazy" conspiracies about voting machines.

Trump then queried Barr about fraud in Detroit, Michigan, where a big batch of ballots counted in the early morning hours had heavily favored Biden.

Barr, armed with election statistics, pointed out that Trump had actually earned a higher share of the vote in Wayne County in 2020 than he had that in 2016.

And so the fact that boxes are going into the counting station in the early morning hours is not suspicious. That's what they do," Barr told Trump, per the book. "The votes always come in at that time and the ratio of votes is the same as it was last time. There's no indication of a sudden surge of extra Biden votes."

When Trump then turned to Fulton County, Georgia, Barr told him that the DOJ was "looking into this stuff, but these things aren't panning out."
Barr is a liar. He told Trump that he had people looking into the allegation as he was telling U.S. Attorneys to not spend time investigating. Trump made some very bad hiring decisions and Barr was one of his worst mistakes. The surge in Biden votes that coincided with the late-night delivery of ballots in multiple states is well documented. I suspect that Barr is as lazy as he looks and just needed a steady income.
(09-16-2021, 08:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 07:53 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

Barr is a liar. He told Trump that he had people looking into the allegation as he was telling U.S. Attorneys to not spend time investigating. Trump made some very bad hiring decisions and Barr was one of his worst mistakes. The surge in Biden votes that coincided with the late-night delivery of ballots in multiple states is well documented. I suspect that Barr is as lazy as he looks and just needed a steady income.
which Qanon website has those well-documented deliveries?
(09-17-2021, 10:52 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

You and vector are the ones obsessed with Qanon conspiracies, why ask me?
(09-17-2021, 10:54 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

those are the only folks still whining with their well-documented evidence. That doesn't exist.  

Start the lie, get people to believe the lie, demand we need to investigate the lie, steal freedoms because of a lie.  Authoritarian playbook.
(09-17-2021, 10:57 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

those are the only folks still whining with their well-documented evidence. That doesn't exist.  

Start the lie, get people to believe the lie, demand we need to investigate the lie, steal freedoms because of a lie.  Authoritarian playbook.
I have posted documentation before and you ignored it. Use the forum search feature. I am not going to waste my time posting something that you will just ignore again.
(09-17-2021, 11:11 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-16-2021, 08:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Barr is a liar. He told Trump that he had people looking into the allegation as he was telling U.S. Attorneys to not spend time investigating. Trump made some very bad hiring decisions and Barr was one of his worst mistakes. The surge in Biden votes that coincided with the late-night delivery of ballots in multiple states is well documented. I suspect that Barr is as lazy as he looks and just needed a steady income.

I have posted documentation before and you ignored it. Use the forum search feature. I am not going to waste my time posting something that you will just ignore again.
All that was debunked then and is still debunked.  You have fabulist losing millions and billions because of those lies.  I think you should attach your bank account Hoot.
(09-17-2021, 01:20 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 11:11 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 10:52 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: which Qanon website has those well-documented deliveries?

All that was debunked then and is still debunked.  You have fabulist losing millions and billions because of those lies.  I think you should attach your bank account Hoot.
Your post makes no sense. I use Grammarly to help me avoid making incoherent posts such as the one above.

l have noticed a telling trend.  Everyone who disagrees with Trump is called a iar. Rolleyes

Barr is a liar and I suspect, just another deep state operative who despite his willingness to fall on his sword for king and country, somewhere along the way forgot the fact that it is the people who are king. Not the un-elected DC elites. And by way of point of fact, lying and arguing do not amount to any sort of debunking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(09-18-2021, 12:43 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

l have noticed a telling trend.  Everyone who disagrees with Trump is called a iar. Rolleyes
Shocking, isn't it? As a candidate in 2016, Trump lied about his Republican opponents more than any candidate I have ever seen. So, I never expected him to govern as honestly as any president during my lifetime. Maybe the constant investigations; the Russian collusion hoax; and an extremely adversarial, partisan, and dishonest Democrat media helped kept him honest or maybe he simply thought Americans deserved the truth for a change. Trump has many faults but dishonesty while in office is not one of them. Maybe being the victim of so many lies during his four-year term was karma for his behavior before the 2016 election.
^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(09-18-2021, 01:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Shocking, isn't it? As a candidate in 2016, Trump lied about his Republican opponents more than any candidate I have ever seen. So, I never expected him to govern as honestly as any president during my lifetime. Maybe the constant investigations; the Russian collusion hoax; and an extremely adversarial, partisan, and dishonest Democrat media helped kept him honest or maybe he simply thought Americans deserved the truth for a change. Trump has many faults but dishonesty while in office is not one of them. Maybe being the victim of so many lies during his four-year term was karma for his behavior before the 2016 election.

I'm glad to see that someone is admitting that Trump is a Liar.  He was lying then and he has not stopped lying since.  The only difference is your perception of him and who he is lying about, i.e. Democrats or anyone else who doesn't kowtow to him.

Once a liar, always a liar.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(09-20-2021, 08:53 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(09-18-2021, 01:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

I'm glad to see that someone is admitting that Trump is a Liar.  He was lying then and he has not stopped lying since.  The only difference is your perception of him and who he is lying about, i.e. Democrats or anyone else who doesn't kowtow to him.

Once a liar, always a liar.
I don't think so. Anybody who can experience 8 years of Obama and a few days of Biden and convince themselves that Trump was more dishonest than either of them is lying to themselves. I have never touted Trump as the perfect president but he can lay claim to some great accomplishments, which is more than anybody can say of Biden.

I will concede that from a liberal perspective, one can argue that Obama was an effective president - but from any perspective, if you ask a Biden voter to list the great accomplishments of Biden's long career, they will almost without hesitation begin bashing Trump to change the subject. Biden was a very bad U.S. Senator, a terrible Vice President, and he has been an even worse president.
Don't know if Trump could do this but if someone had mentioned it to him I believe he would.
After reading the memo Trump's 6 step plan to overthrow the election

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/...stman-memo

Trump should of made Pence resign appointed someone like Hoot and TRT that would fall on the sword for him he might of been able to pull this off wait I forgot about Jet. If he could of had a vice president as loyal as those 3 he wouldn't of had to send the mob in
(09-21-2021, 09:13 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Don't know if Trump could do this but if someone had mentioned it to him I believe he would.
After reading the memo Trump's 6 step plan to overthrow the election

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/...stman-memo

Trump should of made Pence resign appointed someone like Hoot and TRT that would fall on the sword for him he might of been able to pull this off wait I forgot about Jet. If he could of had a vice president as loyal as those 3 he wouldn't of had to send the mob in

There is a thread on it now.  Crickets.