Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian Collusion Hoax Indictment of Clinton Campaign Lawyer
(09-20-2021, 03:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 02:09 PM)jetpilot Wrote: The Hill = liberal propaganda + outright lies.
Woah Woah Woah

The Hill is liberal propaganda?!!   uhhhh... My God Huh

What in the world do you call a solid balanced news source?
Catturd or Hoot maybe TRT
(09-20-2021, 03:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 02:09 PM)jetpilot Wrote: The Hill = liberal propaganda + outright lies.
Woah Woah Woah

The Hill is liberal propaganda?!!   uhhhh... My God Huh

What in the world do you call a solid balanced news source?
A lie with a bunch of smilies lol
(09-21-2021, 09:22 AM)vector#1 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...hp&pc=U531

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-releas...liveryvery
It's funny how all these guys that are major Trump advisors and supporters keep getting caught funneling money from Russia and Russian oligarchs.  Must just be coincidence.  

Or is the mob boss always protected?   Dodgy
(09-21-2021, 10:16 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 09:22 AM)vector#1 Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...hp&pc=U531

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-releas...liveryvery
It's funny how all these guys that are major Trump advisors and supporters keep getting caught funneling money from Russia and Russian oligarchs.  Must just be coincidence.  

Or is the mob boss always protected?   Dodgy
How do you spell Witch Hunt in Russia  

охота на ведьм

Bet the 3 Russians on here would know
More links to content unrelated to the thread topic. The indictment cited has nothing to do with the Russian collusion hoax. I wonder if those who are posting as if it were relevant have taken time to read the indictment. I read it and it neither states nor implies any wrongdoing on the part of the Trump campaign.
(09-21-2021, 12:42 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: More links to content unrelated to the thread topic. The indictment cited has nothing to do with the Russian collusion hoax. I wonder if those who are posting as if it were relevant have taken time to read the indictment. I read it and it neither states nor implies any wrongdoing on the part of the Trump campaign.
No Hoax Hoot
This is a shock. Apparently, George Soros and Trump-hater Republican John McCain were in on the Russian collusion hoax.

Quote:It Gets Worse: Look Who Worked Together to Frame Donald Trump With Fake Russia Hoax

How much more frightening will this conspiracy get?  Now, according to court documents reported by JusttheNews.com, we learn that The Dark Lord himself, George Soros, paid for his own investigator to work for the U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee to plant the fake Trump-Russia story–and that then-Senator John McCain let him do it.
[Image: https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/...60x475.jpg]
Fight the urge to roll up in a ball and watch fairy tales on Netflix. Get your fingers out of your ears. Stop with your “John McCain hated Trump” pap. We all know that. We know McCain shopped the fake pee tape dossier too.

Pay attention.

We know that the upper reaches of the U.S. government, including President Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and their FBI, were a part of the effort to Get Trump. Bruce Ohr at the Department of Justice was in on it. The intelligence community played along with “CIA director John Brennan report[ing] to President Obama that Clinton herself approved the scheme in order to deflect attention away from her use of a private email server.” Biden’s national security adviser knew and lied about it. Democrat party-connected cyber sleuths using government contracts to gain access to secret data tried to frame and plant fake news about Donald Trump being a Russian secret agent. All of these apparatchiks put their expertise and privileged government positions into the service of Hillary Clinton for President in 2016.
What is PJ media, Hoot?

No wonder Dodgy
^^^The lazy and dishonest replies get weaker and weaker...
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(09-25-2021, 10:00 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^The lazy and dishonest replies get weaker and weaker...

what is it?  I honestly have never heard of that.  I get toasted for using the THeHill as a source and you boys post PJmedia?  

talk about weak. That’s zero attempt at posting a reliable source.
(09-25-2021, 10:31 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 10:00 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^The lazy and dishonest replies get weaker and weaker...

what is it?  I honestly have never heard of that.  I get toasted for using the THeHill as a source and you boys post PJmedia?  

How many times have you cited CNN or MSNBC in your posts? One would think that after years of posting sources that spread the Trump-Russian collusion hoax you would be too embarrassed to criticize anybody else's sources. There are links to fake documents that were created to perpetuate the hoax in the PJ Media column.

Feel free to quote Rachel Maddow or any other propagandist of your choice to make your case that there was no hoax. The hoax has been thoroughly exposed. It is time to concede that fact, along with the fact that the New York Post's reporting on the Hunter Biden laptop has been confirmed accurate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
Quote:Biden Security Adviser Jake Sullivan Tied to Alleged 2016 Clinton Scheme to Co-Opt the CIA and FBI to Tar Trump

White House National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan figures prominently in a grand jury investigation run by Special Counsel John Durham into an alleged 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign scheme to use both the FBI and CIA to tar Donald Trump as a colluder with Russia, according to people familiar with the criminal probe, which they say has broadened into a conspiracy case.

[Image: https://assets.realclear.com/images/51/510003_5_.jpg]
Biden National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan as Clinton campaign adviser for the 2016 election. 
AP Photo/Ng Han Guan, File
Sullivan is facing scrutiny, sources say, over potentially false statements he made about his involvement in the effort, which continued after the election and into 2017. As a senior foreign policy adviser to Clinton, Sullivan spearheaded what was known inside her campaign as a “confidential project” to link Trump to the Kremlin through dubious email-server records provided to the agencies, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity.
Last week, Michael A. Sussmann, a partner in Perkins Coie, a law firm representing the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, was indicted by a federal grand jury on charges of making false statements to the FBI about his clients and their motives behind planting the rumor, at the highest levels of the FBI, of a secret Trump-Russia server. After a months-long investigation, the FBI found no merit to the rumor.
The grand jury indicated in its lengthy indictment that several people were involved in the alleged conspiracy to mislead the FBI and trigger an investigation of the Republican presidential candidate -- including Sullivan, who was described by his campaign position but not identified by name.
The Clinton campaign project, these sources say, also involved compiling a "digital dossier” on several Trump campaign officials – including Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page. This effort exploited highly sensitive, nonpublic Internet data related to their personal email communications and web-browsing, known as Internet Protocol, or IP, addresses.
(09-25-2021, 11:15 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

How many times have you cited CNN or MSNBC in your posts? One would think that after years of posting sources that spread the Trump-Russian collusion hoax you would be too embarrassed to criticize anybody else's sources. There are links to fake documents that were created to perpetuate the hoax in the PJ Media column.

Feel free to quote Rachel Maddow or any other propagandist of your choice to make your case that there was no hoax. The hoax has been thoroughly exposed. It is time to concede that fact, along with the fact that the New York Post's reporting on the Hunter Biden laptop has been confirmed accurate.
None to prove anything because I know it will be shot down immediately.  
You are forgetting a word in this; Trump CAMPAIGN-Russian collusion is real.
(09-27-2021, 12:05 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Trump did not collude with the Russians. That was a hoax concocted by Hillary Clinton and her minions, a couple of whom have already been indicted, with more indictments likely to follow. I'm sorry, but I could not make much sense of your response to my post.
(09-27-2021, 12:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Trump did not collude with the Russians. That was a hoax concocted by Hillary Clinton and her minions, a couple of whom have already been indicted, with more indictments likely to follow. I'm sorry, but I could not make much sense of your response to my post.
I don't post CNN or MSNBC unless it is a straight, just the facts news story.   

Trump's campaign did collude with Russians.  Saying Trump himself didn't doesn't remove the wrongdoing from those who acted with a foreign adversary to subvert our democracy.  

Trump has turned the Republican party into the party hell-bent on destroying democracy.  If we survive this assault History will not smile on these people.
(09-27-2021, 02:52 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 12:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 10:31 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: what is it?  I honestly have never heard of that.  I get toasted for using the THeHill as a source and you boys post PJmedia?  

I don't post CNN or MSNBC unless it is a straight, just the facts news story.   

Trump's campaign did collude with Russians.  Saying Trump himself didn't doesn't remove the wrongdoing from those who acted with a foreign adversary to subvert our democracy.  

Trump has turned the Republican party into the party hell-bent on destroying democracy.  If we survive this assault History will not smile on these people.
The people who attempted to subvert democracy were the liberal Democrats who paid for the fictitious Steele Dossier and other bogus documents in an attempt to destroy Trump's presidency by falsely accusing his campaign with colluding with the Russians. You should really stop acting as if the allegations were anything but a series of crimes committed on Hillary Clinton's behalf. IT WAS A HOAX. Accept the truth and move on.
The dots are being connected and they seem to be headed toward Hillary Clinton. I realize that it is very unlikely that Hillary Clinton will ever spend a day in prison for all of the crimes that she has committed during her life but I hope that I am wrong. If this country is to remain free, we have to start holding criminals at the top of our federal government accountable for their crimes.
Quote:National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan revealed by Durham probe to have promoted Alfa Bank story

Following Special Counsel John Durham's indictment of Clinton-connected attorney Michael Sussmann, national security advisor Jake Sullivan was named in connection with Sussman's indictment.