Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Creek Christian Academy (MD) 22 Johnson Central 14
(09-18-2021, 01:59 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Keep your heads up Golden Eagles!!!  While most everybody hates you (not really); most everybody is praying hard for you, the team, community and Matney!!  It's got to be impossible playing for you guys right now and believe me, most of us empathize with you!!!
No doubt about it Granny I have really thought alot about their situation. The Head Coach of a program is the leader, the captain of the ship if you will and without him there is definitely some amount of trouble and chaos. I won't guess on how much it affects Central but I will say that there was one game I was party to that the Head Coach was not present for. He was having some health issues as well but this has been many years ago and walking into that game we were just  disorientated and demoralized. Central seems to be handling it much better than I did, and that speaks to the conviction, and perseverance Coach Matney has instilled in those boys. Good Luck Eagles going forward, my prayers have been filled of words for both you and Coach Matney.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Rock Creek Christian Academy (MD) 22 Johnson Central 14 - by waughdaddy59 - 09-18-2021, 05:34 PM