Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open teams 9/24
What teams are looking for games this week? Seems like covid cancellations have slowed down quite a bit.
Paintsville and Johnson Central are both looking for games.

I seen that Paintsville's twitter page posted about looking for a game this week and every reply to the post come from a Johnson Central football player saying they'll play. I giggled.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • BlackcatPride32
(09-20-2021, 07:13 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Paintsville and Johnson Central are both looking for games.

I seen that Paintsville's twitter page posted about looking for a game this week and every reply to the post come from a Johnson Central football player saying they'll play. I giggled.
We've been down this road.  Not happening.
(09-20-2021, 07:13 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Paintsville and Johnson Central are both looking for games.

I saw that too.

there’s no hope in that happening, sad part is Paintsville is the defending 1a champs and often claims to be the best in 1a But Pikeville, raceland, and a few other 1a teams would play central if given the chance there’s no doubt they would rise to the occasion.