Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes
I would be shocked if Pedo Joe only owes $500k in back taxes. Maybe we will eventually learn how much Biden earned from the influence-peddling racket that he has been running with his son, world-renowned artist, Hunter. I doubt that any taxes were paid on the half of Hunter's income that goes to Joe.

Quote:Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes, government report indicates

WASHINGTON — Republicans say a new non-partisan report indicates President Joe Biden improperly avoided paying Medicare taxes before he took office — raising eyebrows and the possibility that he owes the IRS as much as $500,000 in back taxes.

Biden is leading a Democratic push for a $3.5 trillion bill to subsidize childcare, education and health care by targeting tax avoidance and raising tax rates on higher incomes so the rich “pay their fair share.”

A House Ways and Means Committee draft of the bill would end the accounting trick apparently exploited by Biden and boost IRS funding for audits — but the new report, drafted by the Congressional Research Service and provided to The Post, suggests Biden owes taxes under current rules, according to the congressman who requested it.

“Joe Biden wants to raise taxes by $2.1 trillion while claiming the rich need to pay their ‘fair share.’ But in 2017, multi-millionaire Joe Biden skirted his payroll taxes — the very taxes that fund Medicare and Obamacare,” said Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.), chairman of the conservative Republican Study Committee.

“According to the criteria CRS provided to my office, he owes the IRS and the American people hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes,” Banks said. “Every American should know about Joe Biden’s tax hypocrisy.”
(09-23-2021, 09:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I would be shocked if Pedo Joe only owes $500k in back taxes. Maybe we will eventually learn how much Biden earned from the influence-peddling racket that he has been running with his son, world-renowned artist, Hunter. I doubt that any taxes were paid on the half of Hunter's income that goes to Joe.

Quote:Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes, government report indicates

WASHINGTON — Republicans say a new non-partisan report indicates President Joe Biden improperly avoided paying Medicare taxes before he took office — raising eyebrows and the possibility that he owes the IRS as much as $500,000 in back taxes.

Biden is leading a Democratic push for a $3.5 trillion bill to subsidize childcare, education and health care by targeting tax avoidance and raising tax rates on higher incomes so the rich “pay their fair share.”

A House Ways and Means Committee draft of the bill would end the accounting trick apparently exploited by Biden and boost IRS funding for audits — but the new report, drafted by the Congressional Research Service and provided to The Post, suggests Biden owes taxes under current rules, according to the congressman who requested it.

“Joe Biden wants to raise taxes by $2.1 trillion while claiming the rich need to pay their ‘fair share.’ But in 2017, multi-millionaire Joe Biden skirted his payroll taxes — the very taxes that fund Medicare and Obamacare,” said Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.), chairman of the conservative Republican Study Committee.

“According to the criteria CRS provided to my office, he owes the IRS and the American people hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes,” Banks said. “Every American should know about Joe Biden’s tax hypocrisy.”
Hoot if President Biden owes taxes he will pay them unlike the last guy. But New York Post not to good of a source to get your info from.
Wait...wait...wait...Hoot, Biden is a rich dude that just has the brains to shirk his tax responsibility. I thought you supported those people.

If Biden owes 500k what in the hell would these billionaires that Hoot and company worship owe?
^^^The 2 posts above show yet again what terrible liars and excuse-makers these guys are. Laughable.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(09-24-2021, 10:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^The 2 posts above show yet again what terrible liars and excuse-makers these guys are. Laughable.
Let's be clear.  Biden needs to be taxed just like the rest of these millionaires and billionaires.    No one with those types of assets should be able to shirk their responsibilities while most of us are having to pay the taxman. 

I find it funny Hoot has a problem with Biden when he defends deadbeat millionaires and billionaires all the time.
(09-24-2021, 10:30 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 10:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^The 2 posts above show yet again what terrible liars and excuse-makers these guys are. Laughable.
Let's be clear.  Biden needs to be taxed just like the rest of these millionaires and billionaires.    No one with those types of assets should be able to shirk their responsibilities while most of us are having to pay the taxman. 

I find it funny Hoot has a problem with Biden when he defends deadbeat millionaires and billionaires all the time.
Our responsibilities for taxes are written into laws. Nobody has alleged that Musk owes taxes under the law. The allegation against Biden is that he has apparently evaded taxes that he owes according to the law. In other words, legal tax avoidance is legal. Tax evasion is illegal. It is the difference between a very productive law-abiding citizen who has paid the taxes that he owes and a corrupt politician who has allegedly committed a crime by playing an illegal shell game with S-corporations.

Your statement that I have defended deadbeat millionaires and billionaires is a blatant lie. I have never defended anybody for committing a tax evasion crime, which is the allegation against Biden. Biden is a criminal. Musk is a respected law-abiding citizen.
double post
(09-24-2021, 11:32 AM)jetpilot Wrote: https://twitter.com/RedWingGrips/status/...3360612365
Exactly.  Cool They investigated Trump's taxes for five years and now find out that Biden is the tax evader.
(09-24-2021, 11:31 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Our responsibilities for taxes are written into laws. Nobody has alleged that Musk owes taxes under the law. The allegation against Biden is that he has apparently evaded taxes that he owes according to the law. In other words, legal tax avoidance is legal. Tax evasion is illegal. It is the difference between a very productive law-abiding citizen who has paid the taxes that he owes and a corrupt politician who has allegedly committed a crime by playing an illegal shell game with S-corporations.

Your statement that I have defended deadbeat millionaires and billionaires is a blatant lie. I have never defended anybody for committing a tax evasion crime, which is the allegation against Biden. Biden is a criminal. Musk is a respected law-abiding citizen.
Anybody spending hundreds of thousands on lawyers and accountants and lobbyists to avoid taxes when they have millions or billions is a deadbeat.  You can equivocate it all you want.

As far as Biden's tax evasion is concerned, I'm certain it is something that will be cleared up fairly easily.  Biden's taxes have been released, unlike your Orange dream who has done everything to obstruct the release of his taxes because he knows the fraud that exists within them.
(09-24-2021, 12:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Anybody spending hundreds of thousands on lawyers and accountants and lobbyists to avoid taxes when they have millions or billions is a deadbeat.  You can equivocate it all you want.

As far as Biden's tax evasion is concerned, I'm certain it is something that will be cleared up fairly easily.  Biden's taxes have been released, unlike your Orange dream who has done everything to obstruct the release of his taxes because he knows the fraud that exists within them.
The equivocation is all on you. We have tax laws. Some people try to follow those laws in good faith. Some actively attempt to evade the taxes that they legally owe, which is exactly what Biden is alleged to have done. Tax evaders should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Tax codes are written to favor political donors. If you have a problem with the tax code, then you should be demonizing the politicians who created the code, not law-abiding citizens. 

The tax code is written deliberately to be very complex, so people who innocently underpay taxes should be allowed to pay what they owe, with interest and penalties. Those who deliberately break the law should serve time behind bars. Our tax code could and should be much simpler so that hiring a tax lawyer and accountants should not be required to comply with the law.
(09-24-2021, 12:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

The equivocation is all on you. We have tax laws. Some people try to follow those laws in good faith. Some actively attempt to evade the taxes that they legally owe, which is exactly what Biden is alleged to have done. Tax evaders should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Tax codes are written to favor political donors. If you have a problem with the tax code, then you should be demonizing the politicians who created the code, not law-abiding citizens. 

The tax code is written deliberately to be very complex, so people who innocently underpay taxes should be allowed to pay what they owe, with interest and penalties. Those who deliberately break the law should serve time behind bars. Our tax code could and should be much simpler so that hiring a tax lawyer and accountants should not be required to comply with the law.
Hoot hope you still feel this way when they indict Trump for tax fraud it's coming

^^^Not one smidgen of truth in this. (Very poor) lies, deflection, and excuses.
(09-24-2021, 01:15 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

^^^Not one smidgen of truth in this. (Very poor) lies, deflection, and excuses.
Jet need some salt with that crow  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
^^^Very weak + creepy. You guys are out of material and your lies get more outrageous by the day.
(09-24-2021, 01:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Very weak + creepy. You guys are out of material and your lies get more outrageous by the day.
So Jet you would also like a little pepper with that crow don't blame you. Bet you like some ORANGE JUICE to wash it down  Sick Sick

I absolutely demonize the politicians that are in control of the tax code.  They are largely spineless shells that have their hands out to any billionaire or corporation.  That includes democrats and republicans.   With that said democrats are the only political party calling for the tax laws to be changed to tax the rich.  I haven't seen one republican come out in favor of a tax overhaul unless it is cut taxes on the wealthy.  I don't put those people in office, you do.  

Maybe it should, but I haven't seen any solution that doesn't disproportionately affect poor people when you talk about flat tax and straight sales tax.

Hoot does this same way of thinking that you posted above applies to Trump ? Or just to Biden ?

Trump Organization Must Produce Report on Compliance with New York Attorney General’s Subpoenas in Less Than a Week, Unsealed Order Shows (msn.com)
(09-24-2021, 09:51 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Wait...wait...wait...Hoot, Biden is a rich dude that just has the brains to shirk his tax responsibility.  I thought you supported those people. 

If Biden owes 500k what in the hell would these billionaires that Hoot and company worship owe?
Biden is a crook. Tax evasion is just the latest crime that he is alleged to have committed. He deserves his days in court to defend himself against bribery, treason, tax evasion, etc. But first, Democrats will need to remove him from office. Do you think that he will exit office through a 25th Amendment action, impeachment and conviction, or will Democrats just threaten him with such actions? I think that Democrats will give him some lovely parting gifts and throw him an early retirement party.
(09-24-2021, 07:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 09:51 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Wait...wait...wait...Hoot, Biden is a rich dude that just has the brains to shirk his tax responsibility.  I thought you supported those people. 

Biden is a crook. Tax evasion is just the latest crime that he is alleged to have committed. He deserves his days in court to defend himself against bribery, treason, tax evasion, etc. But first, Democrats will need to remove him from office. Do you think that he will exit office through a 25th Amendment action, impeachment and conviction, or will Democrats just threaten him with such actions? I think that Democrats will give him some lovely parting gifts and throw him an early retirement party.
Hoot did Trump win or did Biden win ?
And have you ate that crow yet ?
And how does it taste ?

If Democrats learned anything from The Grand Ole Putins you stand by your man no matter what he has done.  

Dems will be too busy running some of these traitors out the House and Senate to worry about Biden after these Jan 6th hearings.
(09-24-2021, 07:59 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

If Democrats learned anything from The Grand Ole Putins you stand by your man no matter what he has done.  

Dems will be too busy running some of these traitors out the House and Senate to worry about Biden after these Jan 6th hearings.
Looks like President Biden is not going to let Trump claim executive privilege let the heads roll.
How is it all Biden’s failures end with Trump, it’s not Trumps fault he’s not been the President for over 9 months now. If Biden was doing a bang up job I’d be the first one here defending him but he’s a disaster. Nothing Trump done justifies the miscues of this administration, can anyone on the left defend this administration without throwing Trump in the mix, cause he doesn’t matter anymore, apparently some people didn’t get that memo…
(09-24-2021, 08:32 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: How is it all Biden’s failures end with Trump, it’s not Trumps fault he’s not been the President for over 9 months now.  If Biden was doing a bang up job I’d be the first one here defending him but he’s a disaster.  Nothing Trump done justifies the miscues of this administration, can anyone on the left defend this administration without throwing Trump in the mix, cause he doesn’t matter anymore, apparently some people didn’t get that memo…
54% of republicans still think Trump is president how about you ?
There's 3 on here believe that as of this day.
Now give Biden some time he did inherit a cluster f*ck take time to get the car out of the ditch and back on the road.
(09-24-2021, 09:01 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 08:32 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: How is it all Biden’s failures end with Trump, it’s not Trumps fault he’s not been the President for over 9 months now.  If Biden was doing a bang up job I’d be the first one here defending him but he’s a disaster.  Nothing Trump done justifies the miscues of this administration, can anyone on the left defend this administration without throwing Trump in the mix, cause he doesn’t matter anymore, apparently some people didn’t get that memo…
Now give Biden some time he did inherit a cluster f*ck take time to get the car out of the ditch and back on the road.

Trumps not the President, it doesn’t matter what anyone believes, Biden was swore in as President in January.  The border wasn’t a cluster **** when he took over, COVID, we where turning the curve… now, we’re back to border and letting in unvaccinated illegals who’ve brought the crap with them, the price of gas has doubled and inflation is worse than even a Jimmy Carter administration could’ve created.  At what point do you all start calling him out for all this and stop blaming someone else?  Political party be damned this guys a walking, talking (well that’s debatable), f**k up…
(09-25-2021, 09:05 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:

Trumps not the President, it doesn’t matter what anyone believes, Biden was swore in as President in January.  The border wasn’t a cluster **** when he took over, COVID, we where turning the curve… now, we’re back to border and letting in unvaccinated illegals who’ve brought the crap with them, the price of gas has doubled and inflation is worse than even a Jimmy Carter administration could’ve created.  At what point do you all start calling him out for all this and stop blaming someone else?  Political party be damned this guys a walking, talking (well that’s debatable), f**k up…
Well first I think you are one of the 54% people no matter what he does you are not going to like because you think Trump Won the election. Price of gas in my part of the country has not double only reason gas was lower last year no one bought any. And once again inflation is not even close to a Jimmy Carter administration when you go buy a car at 16% interest and open a CD at 10% get back with me on that one. Yes we did start to turn on COVID about May 2021 then the Delta Virus started now it's the virus for the unvaccinated do you want to start making them take it ? If not going be hard to stop it.
This may not be you but 3 of the fellas get on here and hypocritically gripe about Biden when they ignored Trump doing the same damn thing. 

for example, how could any Trump supporter complain about tax evasion unless you’re a straight up hypocrite? 

This administration has done virtually nothing new.  I do have a problem with that. As a supporter,  I’m even starting to grumble.  

But i do understand Biden is stymied in the mess of the past 3 administrations in Afghanistan and border control; and the last administration with Covid and the massive political divide.  

Let’s not forget when Biden took office we were in a pandemic, a 20 year war, and our Capitol was attacked by violent domestic terrorists attempting to usurp the election. Hard to say you’ve been President 9 months and you should have had it fixed by now. If we want to connect this to football a coach generally gets 2-3 years to get things turned around after a bad coach has destroyed the program.
(09-25-2021, 10:01 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Well first I think you are one of the 54% people no matter what he does you are not going to like because you think Trump Won the election. Price of gas in my part of the country has not double only reason gas was lower last year no one bought any. And once again inflation is not even close to a Jimmy Carter administration when you go buy a car at 16% interest and open a CD at 10% get back with me on that one. Yes we did start to turn on COVID about May 2021 then the Delta Virus started now it's the virus for the unvaccinated do you want to start making them take it ? If not going be hard to stop it.

Well you’d be wrong, did I vote for Trump? yes I did, once the election was over it was over, this isn’t the first time around that someone I voted for didn’t win.  The reason gas was lower last year was because the price wasn’t being controlled by OPEC, one of the things Trump done right whether me or you want to give him credit.  Given the trajectory of inflation it is on scale to surpass the Carter administration, it is now 5.25% from last year and was 5.72% Carter’s last year in office…but we won’t have to worry about buying a new car there isn’t any to buy, car lots are empty.  I don’t have an option on the vaccine, I have a clotting disorder that precludes me from taking it and yes I would have taken it the day it was available to me.  It’s not a virus of the unvaccinated, I lost a dear friend yesterday who had take both her shots months ago…Common sense tells me letting immigrants who are COVID positive into the country by the thousands daily isn’t helping the situation and is most likely making it inherently worse.  Petty politics and political correctness is destroying minds and our country, but have it your way Joe just needs a couple more months, Lord help us..

(09-25-2021, 10:26 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
This may not be you but 3 of the fellas get on here and hypocritically gripe about Biden when they ignored Trump doing the same damn thing. 

for example, how could any Trump supporter complain about tax evasion unless you’re a straight up hypocrite? 

This administration has done virtually nothing new.  I do have a problem with that. As a supporter,  I’m even starting to grumble.  

But i do understand Biden is stymied in the mess of the past 3 administrations in Afghanistan and border control; and the last administration with Covid and the massive political divide.  

Let’s not forget when Biden took office we were in a pandemic, a 20 year war, and our Capitol was attacked by violent domestic terrorists attempting to usurp the election. Hard to say you’ve been President 9 months and you should have had it fixed by now. If we want to connect this to football a coach generally gets 2-3 years to get things turned around after a bad coach has destroyed the program.

I voted for Clinton, not because of political party but because milk was less than a dollar a gallon and so was gas.  I didn’t care about a BJ I’d still give that woman the best couple minutes I’ve got 20 years later.  I served my country for over 20 years, Afghanistan was a colossal f up, as a serving member of the military your #1 priority is American civilians, the last member of our military should have never left on a plane till the last civilian was already gone, no matter how many military lives it cost, that’s the way it supposed to be when you sign on the dotted line.

For all the disagreements I had with Trump he had the border pretty well under control, why come in and change it?  Especially with everything else you just mentioned going on…COVID should have been his #1 priority followed by planning a withdrawal from Afghanistan, which I’ll say isn’t entirely on him, to say the Chairman and the other leaders around him are clowns is a massive understatement, our military isn’t supposed to be involved in the petty politics he’s kept it in for a very long time.

If we’re comparing all this to a football game then Biden needs to get a better offense cause he’s fumbling the ball every play.
(09-25-2021, 10:37 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:

Well you’d be wrong, did I vote for Trump? yes I did, once the election was over it was over, this isn’t the first time around that someone I voted for didn’t win.  The reason gas was lower last year was because the price wasn’t being controlled by OPEC, one of the things Trump done right whether me or you want to give him credit.  Given the trajectory of inflation it is on scale to surpass the Carter administration, it is now 5.25% from last year and was 5.72% Carter’s last year in office…but we won’t have to worry about buying a new car there isn’t any to buy, car lots are empty.  I don’t have an option on the vaccine, I have a clotting disorder that precludes me from taking it and yes I would have taken it the day it was available to me.  It’s not a virus of the unvaccinated, I lost a dear friend yesterday who had take both her shots months ago…Common sense tells me letting immigrants who are COVID positive into the country by the thousands daily isn’t helping the situation and is most likely making it inherently worse.  Petty politics and political correctness is destroying minds and our country, but have it your way Joe just needs a couple more months, Lord help us..
The Delta Variant got here in May from India. You think Migrants from Guatemala and Central America brought that?  

This is a diversion that is attempting to distract from the blatant responsibility of conservative America for what is going on.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20...year-high/

This article contains a graph.

Did Trump have the border under control? His 19 numbers are relatively high considering all the bragging about what he did.

Last years numbers were low because of the pandemic. I’m not sure that any President controls the migration of people until we change our relations with Central American govts. Refugees are going to run to a safe place.
(09-25-2021, 10:55 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-25-2021, 10:37 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 09:01 PM)vector#1 Wrote: 54% of republicans still think Trump is president how about you ?

The Delta Variant got here in May from India. You think Migrants from Guatemala and Central America brought that?  

This is a diversion that is attempting to distract from the blatant responsibility of conservative America for what is going on.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20...year-high/

This article contains a graph. 

Did Trump have the border under control?  His 19 numbers are relatively high considering all the bragging about what he did.

Last years numbers were low because of the pandemic. I’m not sure that any President controls the migration of people until we change our relations with Central American govts.  Refugees are going to run to a safe place.
Border patrol agents have intercepted illegal aliens from more than 100 countries this year. Most countries have sizable populations of people from India, many of whom take annual vacations to return home to India to visit family and friends. There is no way to justify having an open southern border. None. COVID-19 is just one of the many reasons that this country should have secure borders. The border was controlled much better under Trump. You would have a good argument if Biden had left the Trump immigration policies alone but he obliterated those policies.

Remember the stack of Trump Executive Orders, the revoking of which Biden and Harris turned into photo-ops in the days immediately following his Oath of Office? If you have forgotten them, don't worry, they will be appearing in 2024 campaign ads juxtaposed with the disaster along the southern border that followed.

The bar chart below, which is from the article to which you linked, shows that the percentage of encounters at the southern border that have resulted in expulsions has sharply declined since Biden took office. That result is no accident.
[Image: https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/u....png?w=640]