Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes
(09-24-2021, 12:26 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 11:31 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 10:30 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 10:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^The 2 posts above show yet again what terrible liars and excuse-makers these guys are. Laughable.
Let's be clear.  Biden needs to be taxed just like the rest of these millionaires and billionaires.    No one with those types of assets should be able to shirk their responsibilities while most of us are having to pay the taxman. 

I find it funny Hoot has a problem with Biden when he defends deadbeat millionaires and billionaires all the time.
Our responsibilities for taxes are written into laws. Nobody has alleged that Musk owes taxes under the law. The allegation against Biden is that he has apparently evaded taxes that he owes according to the law. In other words, legal tax avoidance is legal. Tax evasion is illegal. It is the difference between a very productive law-abiding citizen who has paid the taxes that he owes and a corrupt politician who has allegedly committed a crime by playing an illegal shell game with S-corporations.

Your statement that I have defended deadbeat millionaires and billionaires is a blatant lie. I have never defended anybody for committing a tax evasion crime, which is the allegation against Biden. Biden is a criminal. Musk is a respected law-abiding citizen.
Anybody spending hundreds of thousands on lawyers and accountants and lobbyists to avoid taxes when they have millions or billions is a deadbeat.  You can equivocate it all you want.

As far as Biden's tax evasion is concerned, I'm certain it is something that will be cleared up fairly easily.  Biden's taxes have been released, unlike your Orange dream who has done everything to obstruct the release of his taxes because he knows the fraud that exists within them.
^^^Not one smidgen of truth in this. (Very poor) lies, deflection, and excuses.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes - by jetpilot - 09-24-2021, 01:15 PM