Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes
(09-25-2021, 09:05 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 09:01 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 08:32 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: How is it all Biden’s failures end with Trump, it’s not Trumps fault he’s not been the President for over 9 months now.  If Biden was doing a bang up job I’d be the first one here defending him but he’s a disaster.  Nothing Trump done justifies the miscues of this administration, can anyone on the left defend this administration without throwing Trump in the mix, cause he doesn’t matter anymore, apparently some people didn’t get that memo…
54% of republicans still think Trump is president how about you ?
There's 3 on here believe that as of this day.
Now give Biden some time he did inherit a cluster f*ck take time to get the car out of the ditch and back on the road.

Trumps not the President, it doesn’t matter what anyone believes, Biden was swore in as President in January.  The border wasn’t a cluster **** when he took over, COVID, we where turning the curve… now, we’re back to border and letting in unvaccinated illegals who’ve brought the crap with them, the price of gas has doubled and inflation is worse than even a Jimmy Carter administration could’ve created.  At what point do you all start calling him out for all this and stop blaming someone else?  Political party be damned this guys a walking, talking (well that’s debatable), f**k up…
Well first I think you are one of the 54% people no matter what he does you are not going to like because you think Trump Won the election. Price of gas in my part of the country has not double only reason gas was lower last year no one bought any. And once again inflation is not even close to a Jimmy Carter administration when you go buy a car at 16% interest and open a CD at 10% get back with me on that one. Yes we did start to turn on COVID about May 2021 then the Delta Virus started now it's the virus for the unvaccinated do you want to start making them take it ? If not going be hard to stop it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden could owe as much as $500K in back taxes - by vector#1 - 09-25-2021, 10:01 AM