Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our world's a bit safer
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071004/ap_o...eas_summit

Kim Jong II of North Korea is disabling their nuclear program, which is a huge relief. I remember reading this summer (or might have been spring) where they said "Saddam pretended to be a psycho with nuclear weapons; Kim Song II IS psycho with nuclear weapons."
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Thats great news.
blackcat_student Wrote:Thats great news.
Beyond great: it's incredible.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Assuming that he follows though with it. And I thought he agreed to disarm his largest reactor, not all?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:Assuming that he follows though with it. And I thought he agreed to disarm his largest reactor, not all?

He agreed to disarm the largest one first, and by year's end, all of them. True that it doesn't mean anything til he follows through, but I think all of the pressure on him is making him know that he has to disarm.
More good news.

According to a new NIE, Iran stopped their nuclear weapons program in 2003 because of intense international pressure, and our actions in Iraq. (As did libya.)

This is incredible news, and lessons the probability of a strategic strike, which up until now I've been advocating for. However, they continue to enrich uranium and the report says that if reconstituted at any time, as early as late 2009 they could have a bomb. Lets pray this never is allowed to happen.